PDA

View Full Version : Malmo who's going/ where are we congregating

WHUHibs
13-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Now the flights are booked,,,we are all travelling,,worried about tickets how to collect them,,

Who is going and is there a central venue to meet on Thursday before the game like Dnipro?

Willis1875
13-07-2013, 06:41 PM
A place called lilla torg is the place to be I think according to some reviews.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Lilla Torg sounds quite similar to Oude Markt in Leuven judging by the reviews on TripAdvisor. Anybody else that was there last year will be able to confirm what a great place that was.

1875hibee
13-07-2013, 08:09 PM
We get in via aberdeen -london -Copenhagen on wed afternoon from what iv seen looks like a no bad city for a party sure we can find a square with a few pubs and set up camp something like the square in Maribor would do the trick from what I can remember :confused: seems everything is no far from the main train station . Anyone know how far the ground is from the train station ?

Hedlund12
13-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Got my hubby to check for me and the ground is about 2 miles from the train station...

franks
13-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Will get there Tuesday afternoon Manchester via Copenhagen. sure we'll find the action, Can't wait. :flag:

Bobby's Cinema
13-07-2013, 09:05 PM
A place called lilla torg is the place to be I think according to some reviews.

This is my understanding. Hopefully those due to be on the charter find other arrangements. more the merrier

LancashireHibby
13-07-2013, 09:08 PM
On the 10.45 flight from Manchester on Wednesday morning to Copenhagen.

Never mind Malmö, where are we boozing in Terminal One?!

ronaldo7
13-07-2013, 09:08 PM
This is the Big Square

http://wikitravel.org/en/File:Malmo-Stortorget.jpg

Alternatively

Malmö is also known for its after-hours clubs, called "svartklubbar" ("black clubs", meaning they are part of the black market); These are illegal nightclubs/bars which sell alcohol without a license under the guise of being "private parties" or "Members only clubs", but in reality let anyone in. These establishments often have later opening hours and cheaper prices than legal nightclubs and usually allow smoking; Because of their later opening hours, people often continue their night out by going to a black club when the legal nightclubs close (usually at 3am). The epicentre for these nightclubs is the industrial area on and around Norra Grängesbergsgatan, but they can be found all over Malmö, usually in industrial areas. Due to their illegal nature, these establishments generally do not advertise their whereabouts publicly and can thus be hard to find, but asking some locals or a taxi driver will usually yield results.

Dalkeith
13-07-2013, 09:22 PM
On the 10.45 flight from Manchester on Wednesday morning to Copenhagen.

Never mind Malmö, where are we boozing in Terminal One?!

we should be down around 8 ish :party:

YehButNoBut
13-07-2013, 09:45 PM
This is the Big Square

http://wikitravel.org/en/File:Malmo-Stortorget.jpg

Alternatively

Malmö is also known for its after-hours clubs, called "svartklubbar" ("black clubs", meaning they are part of the black market); These are illegal nightclubs/bars which sell alcohol without a license under the guise of being "private parties" or "Members only clubs", but in reality let anyone in. These establishments often have later opening hours and cheaper prices than legal nightclubs and usually allow smoking; Because of their later opening hours, people often continue their night out by going to a black club when the legal nightclubs close (usually at 3am). The epicentre for these nightclubs is the industrial area on and around Norra Grängesbergsgatan, but they can be found all over Malmö, usually in industrial areas. Due to their illegal nature, these establishments generally do not advertise their whereabouts publicly and can thus be hard to find, but asking some locals or a taxi driver will usually yield results.

Google earth link for the square & ground if helps.

http://goo.gl/maps/rdBom

http://goo.gl/maps/VA1LF

LancashireHibby
13-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Good man, we're aiming for a similar time. Managed to get a mate to drop us off for a tenner, but doing the M6/M56 route which should hopefully be a bit quieter than trying to get through the M61/M60 gridlock.

1875hibee
13-07-2013, 10:47 PM
This is my understanding. Hopefully those due to be on the charter find other arrangements. more the merrier
Let's hope so was well out of order to cancel that late luckily we got flights sorted Thursday night he never phoned to tell me it was cancelled till Friday lunch time he's a ****

lucky
14-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Just checked the weather forecast for malmo, its going to be roasting:thumbsup: Looks like being a great trip

Casey1875
14-07-2013, 10:10 AM

So should I be with another 4, what time are you leaving? I was thinking 3ish.

Keith_M
14-07-2013, 10:57 AM
On a related note, does anyone know if Malmö has a reputaton for, how to put it, unsavoury supporters?

Meaning, if we walk about town with Hibs colours are we likely to get trouble (a-la in Dnipro)

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Three wee radges in the square in Dnipro wasnae exactly trouble was it?

Keith_M
14-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Three wee radges in the square in Dnipro wasnae exactly trouble was it?

I heard that a pub full of Hibs supporters was also attacked. Apologies if I remember it wrongly.

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 11:09 AM
On a related note, does anyone know if Malmö has a reputaton for, how to put it, unsavoury supporters?

Meaning, if we walk about town with Hibs colours are we likely to get trouble (a-la in Dnipro)

****ing hope not. I'll be in my flip flops.

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-07-2013, 11:19 AM
I heard that a pub full of Hibs supporters was also attacked. Apologies if I remember it wrongly.

First mention I've heard of that, doesnae mean it didnae happen though! ;)

brian6-2
14-07-2013, 11:27 AM

As with any team there is an element of support hell bent on causing trouble, what you will find is that in sweden the very small element of the malmo support that would do this will more than likely be ok and welcome us, allbeit due to the reputation of our unsavoury element haha. like visiting any country if you go looking for a swedge you'll get one but all in all we will be greeted well in sweden, i cant see there being any bother whatsoever.

MSK
14-07-2013, 11:32 AM
****ing hope not. I'll be in my flip flops.:tee hee:

Johnny Clash
14-07-2013, 12:27 PM
My mates in Copenhagen wander about with bottles of lager stuffed in rucksacks, scooping it down while walking down the street. No hassle from cops.

Does anyone know if it's the same in Sweden? Carry oots from supermarkets might be an idea. Gotta find some way to cool down with all that sun forecast!!

Iggy Pope
14-07-2013, 12:47 PM
My mates in Copenhagen wander about with bottles of lager stuffed in rucksacks, scooping it down while walking down the street. No hassle from cops.

Does anyone know if it's the same in Sweden? Carry oots from supermarkets might be an idea. Gotta find some way to cool down with all that sun forecast!!

Not sure about that Johnny.
When we went over for the Elfsborg game, I learned that part of the reason for the high alcohol prices were to counter a chronic alcoholism problem they had a while back.....bet that sounds familiar.
Carry outs, as I recall, are scarce. Or they were in Gothenburg, sadly.

LancsHibs
14-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Anybody else flying from Stanstead direct to Malmo on Wednesday?

blackpoolhibs
14-07-2013, 01:08 PM

I am, and Boltonhibs is going too. :wink:

LancsHibs
14-07-2013, 01:27 PM
I am, and Boltonhibs is going too. :wink:

Top dolla! I'll look out for ya:greengrin

Dalkeith
14-07-2013, 01:28 PM
So should I be with another 4, what time are you leaving? I was thinking 3ish.

leaving around 3:30 gives time for any stops on way down and always better being early car park next to terminal 1 is booked for 7:00am

Casey1875
14-07-2013, 01:34 PM
leaving around 3:30 gives time for any stops on way down and always better being early car park next to terminal 1 is booked for 7:00am

We have booked into jet park, they have a shuttle bus that takes about 10mins I think, I'm sure we will see you there!

Andy74
14-07-2013, 03:14 PM

Yeah, me. Back on the Friday to Stansted.

Since90+2
14-07-2013, 04:07 PM
How many do people expect we are taking to Malmo?

If we get around 1,000 should be a cracking atmosphere in the city and in the ground.

Also wonder what sort of crowd Malmo will have , they averaged around 14,000 last season but only had 5k at the Drogheda game.

sbell1875
14-07-2013, 04:20 PM
It'll be -1 as I won't be going after the prices rocketed on Thursday.

Keith_M
14-07-2013, 04:23 PM
I would have thought it would be 3-400.

Probably would have been a lot more if there was a few weeks notice but we only knew for certain who and when we would be playing a week before the game.

lucky
14-07-2013, 05:27 PM

4 of us. A few on Bounce as well

WHUHibs
14-07-2013, 05:44 PM

Co we have a concencous where we will all gather on Thursday before the game? Do we have any ideas on numbers?

Swedish hibee
14-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Your not allowed to drink in public, but if there is a load of hibbys sitting in a park in the sunshine and not causing Hassel- then maybe they'll turn a blind eye.. but then again it is Sweden!! The supermarkets are of course alot cheaper than the bars, but you can't buy alcohol in them after 8pm and it's only alcohol up to 5%. Anything over 5% has to be bought elsewhere and they are open 'silly' times like 10-4.. Get your duty free!
Now there's loads of nice wee bars to choose from with outdoor areas, and there's a few 'chains' where the beer will be a tad cheaper. I remember the Bishop's Arms was about 55sek for beer, and note it isn't a full pint glass either! The joys of Swedish life!
You won't have any hassle from locals, It's a city that is very used to tourists (it held the Eurovision!) and they will enjoy having us along as we behave ourselves! They all speak most excellent English, and won't mind being asked for any help.
Just don't get a taxi anywhere (VERY expensive) and bring your own painkillers (for the day after!) as the pharmacy is also very expensive.
Can't wait!!!! We must win or I'll get 'slaughtered' by my workmates.. I've bigged up Hibs a bit too much over the years :wink:

YehButNoBut
14-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Co we have a concencous where we will all gather on Thursday before the game? Do we have any ideas on numbers?

Möllan, as the locals call Möllevångstorget is an area in Malmo with more pubs than anywhere else.

Has a large square with bars around it so would seem the ideal place.

It's also not too far from the ground.

google earth link here http://goo.gl/maps/7uhRv

LancsHibs
14-07-2013, 07:13 PM

Look forward to meeting up with fellow Hibees:thumbsup:

WHUHibs
14-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Looks great,,,I'm sure this will be a night to remember :-)))

Jonnyboy
14-07-2013, 07:41 PM

Don't worry HH you can carry out the life threatening 'flippenfloppen' on any wide guys :greengrin

LALthehibeeGAL
14-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Is it true that you can't buy alcohol unless aged 20? Is it okay to drink it however at 18 but not buy it?

my 18 year old son is going with his dad

Cheers

Lal

Your not allowed to drink in public, but if there is a load of hibbys sitting in a park in the sunshine and not causing Hassel- then maybe they'll turn a blind eye.. but then again it is Sweden!! The supermarkets are of course alot cheaper than the bars, but you can't buy alcohol in them after 8pm and it's only alcohol up to 5%. Anything over 5% has to be bought elsewhere and they are open 'silly' times like 10-4.. Get your duty free!
Now there's loads of nice wee bars to choose from with outdoor areas, and there's a few 'chains' where the beer will be a tad cheaper. I remember the Bishop's Arms was about 55sek for beer, and note it isn't a full pint glass either! The joys of Swedish life!
You won't have any hassle from locals, It's a city that is very used to tourists (it held the Eurovision!) and they will enjoy having us along as we behave ourselves! They all speak most excellent English, and won't mind being asked for any help.
Just don't get a taxi anywhere (VERY expensive) and bring your own painkillers (for the day after!) as the pharmacy is also very expensive.
Can't wait!!!! We must win or I'll get 'slaughtered' by my workmates.. I've bigged up Hibs a bit too much over the years :wink:

LancashireHibby
14-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Is it true that you can't buy alcohol unless aged 20? Is it okay to drink it however at 18 but not buy it?

my 8 year old son is going with his dad

Cheers

Lal
Might get away with it at 18, but 8?!

EDIT - Damn, you edited it just in time!

Skåne Hibs
14-07-2013, 08:24 PM

Cheers

Lal

You can buy alcohol in a bar or club at 18, you just can't buy it from the state run off-license until you are 20+. A stupid law, but the idea being that the bar staff can control how drunk you get.

Swedish hibee
14-07-2013, 08:33 PM

Cheers

Lal

It is confusing!
You can drink at 18 years old but many bars won't serve anyone under 23 !
And if your buying alcohol above 5% you need to use Systembolaget and they won't serve anyone under 25.
Basically if a bar/nightclub won't serve him- just accept it and move on. This is the way it is here :rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
14-07-2013, 08:34 PM
It is confusing!
You can drink at 18 years old but many bars won't serve anyone under 23 !
And if your buying alcohol above 5% you need to use Systembolaget and they won't serve anyone under 25.
Basically if a bar/nightclub won't serve him- just accept it and move on. This is the way it is here :rolleyes:
What would I expect to pay for a nip

Swedish hibee
14-07-2013, 08:41 PM
What would I expect to pay for a nip

:faf: You won't get much change outta a tenner !!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Whizz
14-07-2013, 08:42 PM

And wine

OsloHibs
14-07-2013, 08:43 PM

..... Maybe enough for a bag of peanuts :dunno: .. Then again, maybe's not..

Swedish hibee
14-07-2013, 08:51 PM
And wine

I never drink spirits here in Sweden, so I'm really unsure how much you'll pay :confused: Beer can be anything from 50sek upwards, depending on where you are (hotels more expensive than bars and nightclubs more expensive than hotels) and wine is usually around the same-ish price as beer (again depending on where you are)

Skåne Hibs
14-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Your not allowed to drink in public, but if there is a load of hibbys sitting in a park in the sunshine and not causing Hassel- then maybe they'll turn a blind eye.. but then again it is Sweden!!

I'm not sure that this is the case. I think that Malmö and Lund are the exception and you can drink in a public place as long as you cause no annoyance to those around you, however, the Police can ask you to stop drinking your alcohol at anytime.

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2013, 09:20 PM

The Odense firm were in flip flops, fair made me chuckle, thinking anyone wearing timberlands, just needed to stand on their toes.....:greengrin

deek1875
14-07-2013, 09:27 PM
The Odense firm were in flip flops, fair made me chuckle, thinking anyone wearing timberlands, just needed to stand on their toes.....:greengrin

N joy hope Stuart has a good trip

Baldy Foghorn
14-07-2013, 09:31 PM
N joy hope Stuart has a good trip

Is he even going Deek?:rolleyes:

Derek Adam
16-07-2013, 07:53 AM
OK I can add to this being a Malmo resident.

Lilla torg is the hot spot, Mollan is another, cheaper, slightly rougher drinking area. also where the MFF fans will go before.

In Lilla torg is Drum bar https://www.facebook.com/drumbar.torg?fref=ts , offering 44SEK beers to fans, cheaper than us locals get them for.

Spirits - be very aware, when you are quoted a price it is per cl (10ml) and the usual serving is 4 or 6, starting at about 15sek per cl.

wine is about 65sek,

exchange rate is 10 sek to a £

it will take about 45 mins to walk to stadium, beer and burgers in stadium for sale.

MFF do have a casuals crew, some may try stirring things up about town.
But watch for their singing section, with the conductor with megaphone leading them behind the goals :)

Looking forward to a good beer, and game.

Malmö
16-07-2013, 09:05 AM

Lilla torg is the hot spot, Mollan is another, cheaper, slightly rougher drinking area. also where the MFF fans will go before.

In Lilla torg is Drum bar https://www.facebook.com/drumbar.torg?fref=ts , offering 44SEK beers to fans, cheaper than us locals get them for.

Spirits - be very aware, when you are quoted a price it is per cl (10ml) and the usual serving is 4 or 6, starting at about 15sek per cl.

wine is about 65sek,

it will take about 45 mins to walk to stadium, beer and burgers in stadium for sale.

But watch for their singing section, with the conductor with megaphone leading them behind the goals :)

Some people in the thread must have got some things wrong. You can't buy any alcohol at all at supermarkets at any time of the day. They just sell "folköl" wich is 3,5% not 5% like swedish hibee say. Any alcohol you want to take with you has to be bought at systembolaget, ****ty opening hours and not so many of them to find. At systembolaget you have to be 20 years of age to buy. In all pubs the age is 18 unless for some nightclubs wich want to attract older people and for that reason they don't let teenagers in.

Drinking in publik is forbidden by law but is often not a problem as long as you don't hussle anyone, but and this is a big but. Since you guys are football supporters there is a risk the police won't alove it.

Möllan is as said before the place where all malmöfans warm up before the game and the police won't let you anyway near that place in any larger numbers as they will try to avoid confrontations. Lilla torg I belive is the best place for you guys to gather during your days in town.

http://www.systembolaget.se/English/
https://maps.google.se/maps?q=lilla+torg&ie=UTF-8&ei=NwjlUeG0HuOn4gTBnIDIBQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'l do my best!

Sorry for my poor english, I'ts been a while since I went to school ;)

Welcome to Scania and Malmö!

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Where is the ground in relation to Lila torg, North etc

Andy74
16-07-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm going to the beach. :greengrin

JollyGreenGiant
16-07-2013, 09:38 AM

wine is about 65sek,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with good advice and information Derek, much appreciated!

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2013, 09:39 AM
https://www.facebook.com/drumbar.torg?fref=ts

While £4.40 is still not cheap, its a whole lot better than anywhere else. :greengrin :top marks

JollyGreenGiant
16-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Where is the ground in relation to Lila torg, North etc

Its South I believe, a fair trek to the stadium 30 mins walk.

mglancy23
16-07-2013, 09:55 AM

While £4.40 is still not cheap, its a whole lot better than anywhere else. :greengrin :top marks

Aye

Think I will be heading there for a few. Thanks to every contributing to this thread :top marks

MFFmö
16-07-2013, 10:00 AM

I think most of you will be fine, but seeing you have a firm there will probably be some having an eye on you. Normal supporters is most likely left alone, but if you come to the city taking liberties there will probably be trouble. Stay away from Möllan is a tip, all nights.

We have two ultras crews and a casual.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/966664_550033208368663_1841366972_o.jpg
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46522_465463630158955_1116115170_n.png
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/966995_550032888368695_1113629877_o.jpg

BadboyUltras
16-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Its South I believe, a fair trek to the stadium 30 mins walk.

You can easily use googlemaps. Search for Swedbank stadion Malmö (stadium in swedish) and Lilla Torg (Little square). It's an approx 45 min walk.

I see some other incorrect assumptions in here.
-You CAN buy beer (no wine, vodka etc) at local supermarkets. But it's only up to 3,5% If you want stronger (who doesn't), you need to go to Systembolaget which closes 6pm on weekdays

And stay out from Möllan or Möllevångstorget. Here you will most likely end up in trouble

Lucius Apuleius
16-07-2013, 12:01 PM

Drumbar it will be then :greengrin

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Drumbar it will be then :greengrin

You just put your credit card up as the tab, and we'll be right with you

Lucius Apuleius
16-07-2013, 12:21 PM
You just put your credit card up as the tab, and we'll be right with you

Don't use them Billy :greengrin Plus I am going to have a 30 year old on his first trip to Europe with me. That has got to cost me money!!!

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Don't use them Billy :greengrin Plus I am going to have a 30 year old on his first trip to Europe with me. That has got to cost me money!!!

And I've got my daughter, hence the reason I need someone to help pay!!!
Maybe see you at the Drum bar

Allant1981
16-07-2013, 01:47 PM
When are the squad flying out?

CropleyWasGod
16-07-2013, 01:49 PM

1030 ferry from Leith tonight.

Steerage class.

:cb

CB_NO3
16-07-2013, 03:31 PM
You can easily use googlemaps. Search for Swedbank stadion Malmö (stadium in swedish) and Lilla Torg (Little square). It's an approx 45 min walk.

-You CAN buy beer (no wine, vodka etc) at local supermarkets. But it's only up to 3,5% If you want stronger (who doesn't), you need to go to Systembolaget which closes 6pm on weekdays

And stay out from Möllan or Möllevångstorget. Here you will most likely end up in trouble
The fact that that you have just said stay away from Mollan means everyone is going to turn up in Mollan lol.

Lucius Apuleius
16-07-2013, 03:38 PM
And I've got my daughter, hence the reason I need someone to help pay!!!
Maybe see you at the Drum bar

:hmmm: How old is she? Might get this boy of mine married off yet!!!

Greendub
16-07-2013, 04:16 PM

Open till 6, you guys are lucky, 3:30 over the border haha

why stay away from möllan?

do you guys have an immigrant problem too?

Granton Stanton
16-07-2013, 04:44 PM
So anyone any idea if its best to take cash to change over there or use debit card via atm? Had no time to get in advance.

cheers

Drem
16-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Any idea if there is a Supporters Club near the Stadium.

MFFmö
16-07-2013, 05:23 PM

Because Möllan is the place where all Malmö supporters gather, Malmö supporters both native swedes and those with immigrant backgrounds...we have what some would describe as a hooligan problem.
You dont have an immigrant problem, we have a problem with huge social inequalities. And this leads to constant riots in the city from different groups and areas...it is a very dynamic city and our police are all *******s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkqdAQmnag

Skåne Hibs
16-07-2013, 05:44 PM
So anyone any idea if its best to take cash to change over there or use debit card via atm? Had no time to get in advance.

cheers

You can do both. Forex is the best money exchange place: http://www.forex.se/en/About-FOREX-Bank/Branches/

I get charged about £1.50 a withdrawal if I use my Nationwide card over here.

BadboyUltras
16-07-2013, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=CB_NO3;3677076]The fact that that you have just said stay away from Mollan means everyone is going to turn up in Mollan lol.[/QUOTE

For everyones sake, I hope not.

ronaldo7
Malmo have sold 4001 tickets up to now.

http://www.mff.se/Ditt_MFF/Supporter

Ireallywasthere

Edinburgh early tomorrow morning, private charter

BadboyUltras
16-07-2013, 05:53 PM

Only a recommendation.

Oh yes!

.Sean.
16-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Because Möllan is the place where all Malmö supporters gather, Malmö supporters both native swedes and those with immigrant backgrounds...we have what some would describe as a hooligan problem.
You dont have an immigrant problem, we have a problem with huge social inequalities. And this leads to constant riots in the city from different groups and areas...it is a very dynamic city and our police are all *******s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkqdAQmnagAn immigrant problem and ******* polis? Sounds like Edinburgh. Rakes of mates going across but not for me unfortunately, starting a new job the morn so hopefully we progress and i'll get away for the next tie.

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 06:06 PM

36 seater

CB_NO3
16-07-2013, 06:26 PM
We have sold over 500 according to the boy in the ticket office/shop today. We defo dont have a immagration problem in Edinburgh. Am I correct in saying there is a lot of tension between native Swedes and the large Muslim community in Sweden? Hope everything goes smooth but am pretty sure there will be a few wee scuffles here and there.

superbam
16-07-2013, 06:31 PM
An immigrant problem and ******* polis? Sounds like Edinburgh. Rakes of mates going across but not for me unfortunately, starting a new job the morn so hopefully we progress and i'll get away for the next tie.

what is Edinburgh's immigration problem then?

without one such "problem" there would be no hibs

steakbake
16-07-2013, 06:45 PM
what is Edinburgh's immigration problem then?

A good question. Lots of bulls**t and bollocks going on on this thread.

MFFmö
16-07-2013, 06:52 PM
We have sold over 500 according to the boy in the ticket office/shop today. We defo dont have a immagration problem in Edinburgh. Am I correct in saying there is a lot of tension between native Swedes and the large Muslim community in Sweden? Hope everything goes smooth but am pretty sure there will be a few wee scuffles here and there.
No there is not, we are all working class standing togheter. There is much tension against the rich, against the state and working class enemies.

SDL/EDL visiting Malmö some months ago, this is our reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSQjp1p442w

And I am pleased to hear Connolly was a fan of hibs :)

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 07:03 PM
No there is not, we are all working class standing togheter. There is much tension against the rich, against the state and working class enemies.

I'm going to Malmo with family, to watch my team, Hibs, and have a few days holiday. Majority of Hibs fans I suspect will have the same idea

hibs0666
16-07-2013, 07:05 PM

Glad to hear the club managed to source a flight crew and take-off and landing slots.

Andy74
16-07-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm going to Malmo with family, to watch my team, Hibs, and have a few days holiday. Majority of Hibs fans I suspect will have the same idea

Aye. Forget this pish. Wee laddies acting hard I reckon. We've been to some scary places. I think we will survive Sweden. As I said I'm going to the beach. :greengrin

MFFmö
16-07-2013, 07:11 PM
And with that boring stuff out of the way I can tell you a little bit about our history. Our club was created in 1910 with our biggest success in the 70s when we won the title five times, in total we have won the title 16 times and the cup 14 times. In 1979 we also had our biggest success in Europe playing the Champions League final against Brian Cloughs Nottingham Forests losing in Munich with 1-0. In the 80s we had some success but in the 90s it was a very dark time for our club and in 1999 we were degraded to the second league. A lad you might know Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped us to regain some glory advancing into the highest league again and later he was sold for the biggest sum ever and all the sudden we were a relatively rich club again, Building a new stadium and are now slowly playing regularly in Europe again. And with all of Zlatans transfers he is the most expensive player ever and we have made a lot of money on him so we are hoping he will be sold again from PSG to an english team. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGCg38mTI3I

lucky
16-07-2013, 07:13 PM
First leg of journey complete. Arrived in London. Time for a few pints before tomorrows flight

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Aye. Forget this pish. Wee laddies acting hard I reckon. We've been to some scary places. I think we will survive Sweden. As I said I'm going to the beach. :greengrin

Andy, we need to hook up, wouldn't mind spending Thursday morning at the beach

God Petrie
16-07-2013, 07:19 PM
When is the Hibs flight leaving?

Swedish hibee
16-07-2013, 07:21 PM

:not worth Any problems- just scream at them in Scottish.. They think your puredeadmental- Works for me everytime!! See you at the beach :aok:

Hibby91
16-07-2013, 07:21 PM
What's the weather like in sweden ?

Billy Whizz
16-07-2013, 07:23 PM

The same as here this week, warm and in the 20's

Lucius Apuleius
16-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Where is the beach? :greengrin

MFFmö
16-07-2013, 07:24 PM

For thursday 22+ and sun...

RIP

If Day 2 in Copenhagen is anything to go by........Warm, muggy, T Shirts and shorts.

Baldy heid like a ripe tomato already:greengrin

Billy Whizz

I need to look at that map again!!!

Hibby91
16-07-2013, 07:28 PM
If Day 2 in Copenhagen is anything to go by........Warm, muggy, T Shirts and shorts.

Baldy heid like a ripe tomato already:greengrin

Hopefully keeps up then going to malmo via denmark bring it on !

Wembley67
16-07-2013, 07:29 PM

You'd think a man that has spent his life around boats may have a bit of an inkling :greengrin

rcarter1
16-07-2013, 07:29 PM
And with that boring stuff out of the way I can tell you a little bit about our history. Our club was created in 1910 with our biggest success in the 70s when we won the title five times, in total we have won the title 16 times and the cup 14 times. In 1979 we also had our biggest success in Europe playing the Champions League final against Brian Cloughs Nottingham Forests losing in Munich with 1-0. In the 80s we had some success but in the 90s it was a very dark time for our club and in 1999 we were degraded to the second league. A lad you might know Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped us to regain some glory advancing into the highest league again and later he was sold for the biggest sum ever and all the sudden we were a relatively rich club again, Building a new stadium and are now slowly playing regularly in Europe again. And with all of Zlatans transfers he is the most expensive player ever and we have made a lot of money on him so we are hoping he will be sold again from PSG to an english team. :)

Sounds a bit like Hibs really. Selling good players to buy a Stadium.. :greengrin

Andy74
16-07-2013, 07:34 PM

Sort of near the water :greengrin

Killiehibbie
16-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Where is the beach? :greengrinRibersborg with a carry out :thumbsup:

GREEN WARLORD
16-07-2013, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=MFFmö;3677223]And with that boring stuff out of the way I can tell you a little bit about our history. Our club was created in 1910 with our biggest success in the 70s when we won the title five times, in total we have won the title 16 times and the cup 14 times. In 1979 we also had our biggest success in Europe playing the Champions League final against Brian Cloughs Nottingham Forests losing in Munich with 1-0. In the 80s we had some success but in the 90s it was a very dark time for our club and in 1999 we were degraded to the second league. A lad you might know Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped us to regain some glory advancing into the highest league again and later he was sold for the biggest sum ever and all the sudden we were a relatively rich club again, Building a new stadium and are now slowly playing regularly in Europe again. And with all of Zlatans transfers he is the most expensive player ever and we have made a lot of money on him so we are hoping he will be sold again from PSG to an english team. :)

Never heard of him, is he Russian?:greengrin

Malmö
16-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Sort of near the water :greengrin

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http://malmo.se/Medborgare/Idrott--fritid/Natur--friluftsliv/Strandliv.html&usg=ALkJrhja0TYTu3J-QimXCsl7Jqs9fb954A

Here you go! Sevral places within the city center where you can take a swim or burn your white skin ;)

Johnny Clash
16-07-2013, 10:59 PM

Well said mate. Like most cities the only 'immigrant problem' we have are a minority of saddo bone heads who think it's cool to attack immigrants. The very same problem that our club's founders had to deal with back in 1875 when anti Irish mobs in Edinburgh tried to destroy Hibernian Football Club.

And yes, James Connolly was born a few hundreds yards from our club and supported Hibs for all of his short life. He even carried the team's strips to the training ground when he was really young.

Having said all that ... here's hoping there'll be no idiots acting up in Malmo and we can all have a good bevy and enjoy the occasion!

LancashireHibby
16-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Not long since back from the Bolton game at Rotherham and off to the airport in a little over 6 hours, should really think about going to bed!

Safe trip down to those who are coming to Manchester, see you in the airport bar.

SteveHFC
17-07-2013, 03:02 AM
On the way down to Manchester just now :-)

JOD
17-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Just to remind everyone I have a flight home for a Hibee from Copenhagen on friday:flag:. My pleas in Pisa did not work so I'm back home. 40 YRS and all that didnae work.If any body wants it will only cost change of name. God bless the Hibernian FC.:greengrin

Gala Foxes
17-07-2013, 04:57 AM
10.10 flight to Stansted - in Malmo for 7pm - Hibs On Tour

marinello59
17-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Taxi coming soon, breakfast awaits at the Airport. :thumbsup:

God Petrie
17-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Sitting wi first pint. Looks like a decent number of Hibs boys kicking about the airport.

hibs0666
17-07-2013, 07:07 AM
The Hibs charter departs at 10am. Give them a cheer for me.

OxoHibby
17-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Heading out tomorrow with an honorary hibby mate from Heathrow via Copenhagen.
Should make it to Lilla Torg for mid afternoon

:flag::flag:

Since90+2
17-07-2013, 07:27 AM
We arrived in Sweden yesterday and alcohol is not as much as we feared.

About 4.40 for a Heineken although we are currently in Gothenburg so no idea how that compares to Malmo. Food is expensive though and so are the taxis.

Derek Adam
17-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Just an update on the Drum bar prices, my original contact has parted ways with them.

However i spoke to the Boss and he is still doing the offer, but its 49SEK not 44 as previously hoped for.
121 for a burger/chips etc.

They may get a bit busy as there could be a hell of a lot of you, and they will open the back courtyard bar as well.

There is a new barman, Joe, who is Scottish and hes looking forward to the banter.

Oh and tickets available at the stadium probably on thursday

Andy74
17-07-2013, 08:05 AM
On the Stansted Express. Here we go!

lucky
17-07-2013, 08:16 AM
On the Stansted Express. Here we go!

4 off us on the same train

Billy Whizz
17-07-2013, 08:20 AM
At Heathrow terminal 5, waiting on the 9.55am to Copenhagen

Lucius Apuleius
17-07-2013, 08:25 AM
Edi airport. Well outnumbered by Perth saintees.

joe breezy
17-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Massively jealous.

When we went to Boras I thought Sweden was the best country i've ever been to and vowed to go back but haven't been back since i'm afraid. Damn.

That'll teach me for using up all my holidays and spending too much cash in Thailand in May.

Hope we get another Swedish trip in future rounds...

bring me back a Swedish girl :greengrin

trev the hat
17-07-2013, 08:32 AM
In Gatwick 1pm to Copenhagen :-)

lucky
17-07-2013, 09:11 AM
In the bar at stansted. Not many Hibbies about

hibIBZ
17-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Anybody else sitting in work today jealous of all you lot of to Sweden. Bazzas

DarrenSQH
17-07-2013, 09:33 AM
About 25 on the plane from
Manchester to copenhagen.

Chuck Rhoades
17-07-2013, 09:33 AM
Just about to arrive in Manchester heading to a bar off Oxford St before a flight at 3pmish to Hamburg.

WHUHibs
17-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Waiting on the flight to Heathrow then connection to Copenhagen, not seen any saintees but a couple of hibbies....in executive lounge wife and I are allowed a guest each, free beer and spirits for anyone who's interested :greengrin

norwayhibs
17-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Arrived in Malmø a couple of hours ago, not seen any Hibees yet

WHUHibs
17-07-2013, 09:48 AM

Not me,,as I'm going :greengrin

Greendub
17-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Oh yes!

im only 6 or so hours from malmö, but the locals have their vacation these two weeks for some stupid festival, so couldn't get the time off

WHUHibs
17-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Oh yes!

im only 6 or so hours from malmö, but the locals have their vacation these two weeks for some stupid festival, so couldn't get the time off

Well if they are off on their vacation what's the problem they will never know as they are not there?:greengrin

KdyHby
17-07-2013, 10:15 AM

Yes, off to Shetland for a week, can't make either match. Please, please Hibs, get through to the next round!

wazoo1875
17-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Well done to everyone travelling ! I'm jealous as ****. Have a great time guys these trips are to be savoured GGTTH

Greendub
17-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Well if they are off on their vacation what's the problem they will never know as they are not there?:greengrin

Hmmmm.. :-)

Billy Whizz
17-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Just landed in Copenhagen

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Just about to arrive in Manchester heading to a bar off Oxford St before a flight at 3pmish to Hamburg.

Have a good one mate, myself and Stevie arnae making this one.

hibeedonald
17-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Edi airport. Well outnumbered by Perth saintees.

Hope they win their tie aswell, we will have a bigger support though.

Billy Whizz
17-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Just arrived at hotel in Malmo, spied Petrie heading into TGi's for his tea in Lilla Torg

DarrenSQH
17-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Lilla Torg already filling up with Hibees

Casey1875
17-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Well done to everyone travelling ! I'm jealous as ****. Have a great time guys these trips are to be savoured GGTTH

It won't be the same without you and Gareths banter mate!

Kevin1967
17-07-2013, 01:18 PM
7.2am Edinburgh to Billund 2moro, 3 1/2 hour on train to Copenhagen, train to Malmo, game then back again for 10.20am flight back Friday morning, phew!!!!

RIP
17-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Stay away from the beach lads..........full of topless girls by all acounts

Walking about in Malmo town ......roastie toastie!!

LancashireHibby
17-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Weather is stunning, bit of a walk to our hotel mind. Will try and find our way to Lilla Torg shortly.

DarrenSQH
17-07-2013, 02:34 PM

Squealing pig
17-07-2013, 02:35 PM

Any pics of the beach mate lol

wazoo1875
17-07-2013, 02:36 PM
It won't be the same without you and Gareths banter mate!

Haha enjoy it L !!
Try and get the ball oot the stadium this time :^)

lucky
17-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Just check into hotel. The teams in here too. Radisson is very smart hotel

Pretty Boy
17-07-2013, 03:03 PM

Absolutely spewing.

Had flights sorted, had hotel sorted, had work off sorted......or so I thought until they decided to play silly ****ers and say I couldn't have it off because it was a 'verbal agreement' and not official leave.

Really, really hope we get through to the next round so I can get my trip.

Lucius Apuleius
17-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Waiting on the flight to Heathrow then connection to Copenhagen, not seen any saintees but a couple of hibbies....in executive lounge wife and I are allowed a guest each, free beer and spirits for anyone who's interested :greengrin

If you just came back from dubai then it was me you spoke to. :-)

ronaldo7
17-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Lilla torg was great this afternoon. Guys enjoying themselves before going to watch the hibees tomorrow. petrie was up for a few photos too

ronaldo7
17-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Lilla torg was great this afternoon. Guys enjoying themselves before going to watch the hibees tomorrow. petrie was up for a few photos too

Woody70x2
17-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Stay away from the beach lads..........full of topless girls by all acounts

Walking about in Malmo town ......roastie toastie!!

Photos Gogs! Ha ha... Enjoy!!!

hail1875hail
17-07-2013, 06:28 PM
7.2am Edinburgh to Billund 2moro, 3 1/2 hour on train to Copenhagen, train to Malmo, game then back again for 10.20am flight back Friday morning, phew!!!!

on the exact same route in and out with my dad! we will look out for you, ill be wearing the scarf ;)

trev the hat
17-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Headin to Copenhagen city centre now after a good munch nearby, top place !!

lucky
17-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Lots of Hibees in lilla torg in the drum pub. Most steaming. Great sing song though

Johnny Clash
17-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Headin to Copenhagen city centre now after a good munch nearby, top place !!

Head to The Dubliner mate - manager's a Hibee!

Good pub ... live music too

RIP
17-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Had to escape Lilla Torg

There are only so many versions of the Mercer song you can take :rolleyes:

Hundreds of nice but confused tourists sat eating nice meals listening to a dozen pashed Hibbies (every second word a sweary)

The few hundred other Hibbies are out and about enjoying the sights and sounds of Malmo toon

Fab weather, lovely city, enjoying chatting to Malmo fans, some of whom are coming over to Easter Road next week and staying in Leith :aok:

.Sean.
17-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Absolutely spewing.

Had flights sorted, had hotel sorted, had work off sorted......or so I thought until they decided to play silly ****ers and say I couldn't have it off because it was a 'verbal agreement' and not official leave.

Really, really hope we get through to the next round so I can get my trip.
That's ludicrous mate, even moreso as you'll be well out of pocket?

Greendub
17-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Had to escape Lilla Torg

Hundreds of nice but confused tourists sat eating nice meals listening to a dozen pashed Hibbies (every second word a sweary)

The few hundred other Hibbies are out and about enjoying the sights and sounds of Malmo toon

Fab weather, lovely city, enjoying chatting to Malmo fans, some of whom are coming over to Easter Road next week and staying in Leith :aok:

Thats good to hear, why Mercers song though, means nowt to them, should give them plenty of Allez au's!!

CB_NO3
17-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Just check into hotel. The teams in here too. Radisson is very smart hotel
That the Radisson blu or Radisson Park Inn

Alex Trager
17-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm surprised no one has noticed this so far, I was just looking at their details and found the address of the club: Eric Perssons väg. I find this incredibly funny

monktonharp
17-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Will get there Tuesday afternoon Manchester via Copenhagen. sure we'll find the action, Can't wait. :flag:when did you get yersel a passport?:greengrin

Malmö
17-07-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm surprised no one has noticed this so far, I was just looking at their details and found the address of the club: Eric Perssons väg. I find this incredibly funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Persson

http://www.mff-familjen.se/bilder/final/22170a90cd7f981ad37585b63defeeb54.jpg

Take a look at this and you will understand the adress.

lucky
17-07-2013, 09:33 PM
In hotel lobby with PF and his coaching staff. Very nice man. Did the photos for all.

hail1875hail
18-07-2013, 04:40 AM
thats us off to Edinburgh airport canny wait!:D

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 08:03 AM
If you just came back from dubai then it was me you spoke to. :-)

Ha,,,it was you:-))

Hope your trip here was good Emma saw you at drum bar last night...now going kayaking today and back there this afternoon :-))

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 08:04 AM
thats us off to Edinburgh airport canny wait!:D

Make sure you head to Drum bar for afternoon drinking in the city centre!

JIm
18-07-2013, 08:04 AM
On route to Edinburgh airport as well! Buzzing

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Had to escape Lilla Torg

Hi Gogs, looked out for you,,we had a lovely meal in the square with good music,,today we are doing canal kayaking and really looking forward to that its a beautiful day,,of course beer will be with the kayaks :-)

Heading to the square in the afternoon,, might see you there!

RIP
18-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Gogs, looked out for you,,we had a lovely meal in the square with good music,,today we are doing canal kayaking and really looking forward to that its a beautiful day,,of course beer will be with the kayaks :-)

Heading to the square in the afternoon,, might see you there!

We are beaching this morning Andy if I can winkle the teenagers out. Getting them out the scratcher's not the issue...............it's the time they take in the shower

Going via the canal tho............if we see you in the water we will throw food at ya ....seagull attack!! :greengrin

WHUHibs
18-07-2013, 01:09 PM
We are beaching this morning Andy if I can winkle the teenagers out. Getting them out the scratcher's not the issue...............it's the time they take in the shower

Going via the canal tho............if we see you in the water we will throw food at ya ....seagull attack!! :greengrin

What a fantastic city...canal kayaking,,,,don't worry I capsized 3 times,,,swallowed a lot of water,,,but we managed to save the beer and then had to drink it in case we lost it of course..off now to city centre,,come on the hibees :-))))

Malmö
18-07-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/webb-tv/webb-tv-sport/tv-skotska-fansen--laddar-upp-i-malmo/

Hahaha! Lilla torg a few hours ago!

SlickShoes
18-07-2013, 03:02 PM
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/webb-tv/webb-tv-sport/tv-skotska-fansen--laddar-upp-i-malmo/

Those moobs should be censored!

Frazerbob
18-07-2013, 03:09 PM

Wait a minute, a Hibs fan lifting their kilt! I thought that was just the sad, pathetic, embarrassment to Scotland, shortbread tin Tartan Army :wink:

marti1875
18-07-2013, 03:13 PM
Those moobs should be censored!

That link isn't working on my ipad....but if there are "moobs" on show maybe that's good it aint working then :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
18-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Haha I knew my dad (Ben the bam!!) would be interviewed. He looks pretty good considering he has been on the bevvy for 24 hours :-)

hibs0666
18-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Some Swedish hotty tweeted that The city is filled with cheerful Scots in kilt. Really lovely atmosphere :). Forza Malmö!!

flash
18-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Wait a minute, a Hibs fan lifting their kilt! I thought that was just the sad, pathetic, embarrassment to Scotland, shortbread tin Tartan Army :wink:

No he would be a sad, pathetic embarrassment to Hibs instead.

Iggy Pope
19-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Haha I knew my dad (Ben the bam!!) would be interviewed. He looks pretty good considering he has been on the bevvy for 24 hours :-)

He was in some fettle...x

LancashireHibby
19-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Not long since got home, I'm in a very fragile condition at the minute after only getting back to our hotel at 5am last night! Absolutely tremendous trip, loved it. Good to put a few faces to usernames as well.

lucky
19-07-2013, 05:30 PM
On the 1830 from kings cross. Still 5 hours travelling to go. But worth it.

norwayhibs
19-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Thats me just back, what a trip . :thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
19-07-2013, 05:41 PM
never mind Malmo, is everyone back from Hamilton yet :)

wazoo1875
19-07-2013, 05:49 PM
never mind Malmo, is everyone back from Hamilton yet :)

:^)

Hope everyone had a great trip. I'm sad I missed this one. Safe journeys home guys n gals GGTTH

Hibby91
19-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Still in denmark

trev the hat
19-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Back home in the EH from Copenhagen direct. Thoroughly enjoyable trip, wish there were more of these.
Noticed the easy jet flight to Gatwick got boarded then seen hibbys coming off again into terminal, hope they got to Gatwick tonight ok as must have been prob with plane.
Also hope the hibee that fell out the fountain ain't too badly injured, looked very sore.

Josh 01
20-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Back home in the EH from Copenhagen direct. Thoroughly enjoyable trip, wish there were more of these.
Noticed the easy jet flight to Gatwick got boarded then seen hibbys coming off again into terminal, hope they got to Gatwick tonight ok as must have been prob with plane.
Also hope the hibee that fell out the fountain ain't too badly injured, looked very sore.

He was going to A+E last night, not sure how he got on. Fantastic trip though and the majority of the locals and all the police were brilliant with us.

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2013, 10:16 AM
He was going to A+E last night, not sure how he got on. Fantastic trip though and the majority of the locals and all the police were brilliant with us.

Yip i'd agree with that, the locals were very friendly. :agree: As for the police, has anyone ever seen a bigger policeman than the guy outside the drum bar on wednesday night? :eek:

trev the hat
20-07-2013, 10:33 AM
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo022_zpsa1f6fc73.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo027_zpsc44324ba.jpg

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 11:06 AM
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo022_zpsa1f6fc73.jpg
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i383/trevthehat/malmo027_zpsc44324ba.jpg

That's my daughter in the 1st picture wearing the Viking hat on the right hand side, I also know a few of the undesirable in the 2nd one.
Great photos Trev, thanks for sharing

JIm
20-07-2013, 11:40 AM
That's my daughter in the 1st picture wearing the Viking hat on the right hand side, I also know a few of the undesirable in the 2nd one.
Great photos Trev, thanks for sharing

Sure I spoke to you a few times on the trip Billy, was sitting just behind you and your daughter during the game then had a blether with you outside the ground, I was the lad carrying the East Lothian flag about :aok:

Class trip!

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Sure I spoke to you a few times on the trip Billy, was sitting just behind you and your daughter during the game then had a blether with you outside the ground, I was the lad carrying the East Lothian flag about :aok:

Class trip!

We did, was good to catch up, you did well carrying that flag around, well done

JIm
20-07-2013, 12:10 PM
We did, was good to catch up, you did well carrying that flag around, well done

Some idiots go to do it :thumbsup: Hopefully see you down in Swansea

1875hibee
20-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Yip i'd agree with that, the locals were very friendly. :agree: As for the police, has anyone ever seen a bigger policeman than the guy outside the drum bar on wednesday night? :eek:

Malmo Police were first class we should send police Scotland to lern how to treat football fans .but after seeing the size of that boy I was always going to behave ha ha

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Malmo Police were first class we should send police Scotland to lern how to treat football fans .but after seeing the size of that boy I was always going to behave ha ha

I spoke to the big Cop a few times. He said he came to Scotland in 1994 to watch the World Cup. I said it wasn't on in Scotland, he said he just wanted to come over, see a bit of our country and watch a bit of football. He loved Scotland, so it helped that he understood our approach to football

Billy Whizz
20-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Some idiots go to do it :thumbsup: Hopefully see you down in Swansea

Will be there if we get through, if not might go back to Malmo and watch Swansea ha ha!
We've got a chance, although its slim

Casey1875
20-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Will be there if we get through, if not might go back to Malmo and watch Swansea ha ha!
We've got a chance, although its slim

If we get there, I expect more taps aff action! Ill get the red wines in!