PDA

View Full Version : Just spent 2 days on a coaching course

Loopz
11-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Doing my childrens level 1.2 coaching course with Keith Wright & Chris Roberts at Peffermill. Keith was an excellent coach. Very knowledgeable and articulate. I was a 42 year old blushing school boy when he shook my hand and congratulated me at the end of the course today.

HibeeMG
11-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Fenlon OUT, Keithy & Loopz IN

Scouse Hibee
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Doing my childrens level 1.2 coaching course with Keith Wright & Chris Roberts at Peffermill. Keith was an excellent coach. Very knowledgeable and articulate. I was a 42 year old blushing school boy when he shook my hand and congratulated me at the end of the course today.

Nice one mate but remember you're still nowhere near as qualified as the "experts" on here. :wink:

Bostonhibby
11-07-2013, 10:16 PM

Sister in law sees him a lot through her work and says he is a really good guy to know. One of my favourites especially for that cup semi and final, Keith Keith Keith.........:greengrin

fat freddy
11-07-2013, 11:28 PM

did chris roberts coach you to grab strikers by the throat and throw them to the ground then stamp on their balls?

monktonharp
12-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Doing my childrens level 1.2 coaching course with Keith Wright & Chris Roberts at Peffermill. Keith was an excellent coach. Very knowledgeable and articulate. I was a 42 year old blushing school boy when he shook my hand and congratulated me at the end of the course today.Keith is one of life's good guys. a total gent. he was invited along to our branch end of season dance a few years back, and was just the business! great ambassador for football in Scotland, and I'm so glad he is a Hibby.

edinburghhibee
12-07-2013, 02:00 AM
I embarrassed myself majorly infront of him one night in Harry's bar, I was... Well 3 sheets to the wind lets say and wouldn't take no for an answer when i offered to get him a drink for that cup win. He was with medals mackay that night and I tell myself that he just didn't want to embarrass medals cos he never gets free drinks for being a legend in a cup winning team!!!

GIRFUY MEDALS YER TEAMS DEED AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!

Pam
12-07-2013, 07:21 AM
Keith Keith Keith and Mickey Weir were on the level 1 youth I did years ago! Mickey was injured but I got to participate in drills with Keith :-) then my level 2 was at Royal High and Michael O'Neill was on that - he was brilliant. Such a nice guy.

Wilson
13-07-2013, 05:56 PM
did chris roberts coach you to grab strikers by the throat and throw them to the ground then stamp on their balls?

You can't get better coaching than that.

berwickhibee
13-07-2013, 08:28 PM

well done bud:thumbsup: done mine a good few years ago with keith wright,mickey weir and grant murray,neil orr was in charge,loved it.:greengrin

andudare2
13-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Keith is one of life's good guys. a total gent. he was invited along to our branch end of season dance a few years back, and was just the business! great ambassador for football in Scotland, and I'm so glad he is a Hibby.aye, he is not a bad guy mr young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!