PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Millar (Sun Journalist) My Football Hero - Franck Sauzee

kirk1875
11-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Wee podcast about journalist Kenny Millar talking about his Hibs hero. Frank Sauzee

http://stitcher.com/podcast/scottish-comedy-fc-podcast

woodythehibee
11-07-2013, 07:57 PM
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/scottish-comedy-fc-podcast

A good listen, memories about Franck Sauzee and Kenny speaks well about the famous green and white :flag:

Pretty Boy
11-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Franck Sauzee.

What a man. I still love him.

Suburban Hibby
11-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Sitting reading this in Tenerife- totally agree with Pretty Boy

Can not think of Sauzee without a smile and a bit if Hibs pride.

Modern day leg- end

3pm
11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
God.

Cabbage East
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
A hero. A genius.

.Sean.
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Shame he doesn't seem to hold us in such high regard, fair enough he holds a grudge against the hierarchy but the support have never said a bad word against him.

Centre Hawf
11-07-2013, 09:16 PM
I miss you Franck, I really do.

rcarter1
11-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Shame he doesn't seem to hold us in such high regard, fair enough he holds a grudge against the hierarchy but the support have never said a bad word against him.

My understanding at the time was that he has never said a bad word against us.

PETRIE :grr:

KWJ
11-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Nice to hear his memories of Franck and Russell but I disagree with him on a few bits, mostly the Russell stuff.

monktonharp
12-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Shame he doesn't seem to hold us in such high regard, fair enough he holds a grudge against the hierarchy but the support have never said a bad word against him.whae? you oan aboot Miller/ he was always a hun, and will always be one. never read the Sun since 1985, and never will.

hibs4thecup1988
12-07-2013, 03:11 AM
whae? you oan aboot Miller/ he was always a hun, and will always be one. never read the Sun since 1985, and never will.

Its not Kenny miller the rangers player. Its Kenny millar the young hibs fan who is a journalist. I've worked with kenny a few times and can only admire the things he has done.

Sauzee held hibs fans in very high regard the day he left anyone thinking differently and letting it cloud their judgement please don't. I will never ever ever forget the day we had the function in the famous five stand. Tears was not the word it was a full swimming pool.

Personally if I had left employment there at the time and the way it happened I would not be in a hurry to come back, for the fans or not. Maybe if petrie moves on one day he might come back? Who knows. Legend that is all.

Peevemor
12-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Its not Kenny miller the rangers player. Its Kenny millar the young hibs fan who is a journalist. I've worked with kenny a few times and can only admire the things he has done.

Sauzee held hibs fans in very high regard the day he left anyone thinking differently and letting it cloud their judgement please don't. I will never ever ever forget the day we had the function in the famous five stand. Tears was not the word it was a full swimming pool.

Personally if I had left employment there at the time and the way it happened I would not be in a hurry to come back, for the fans or not. Maybe if petrie moves on one day he might come back? Who knows. Legend that is all.

RP wasn't chairman at the time and was apparently the only board member to vote against the sacking.