PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal Help

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-07-2013, 02:54 PM
I went to renew my ST last week and asked for a student one and paid the 170 pound (i have a receipt), but I didn't have my student card for next term. Anyway, I have changed my mind about going back to College, Im currently looking for a job. Would i be able to exchange it for a Hibs Future ST? As that's what I had last year. I am under 18, so does this mean i will/wont qualify as an student or will i still be able to get a student ticket?

P.s - This is my Brothers account, I just want some advice on the above, thanks.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2013, 03:06 PM
I went to renew my ST last week and asked for a student one and paid the 170 pound (i have a receipt), but I didn't have my student card for next term. Anyway, I have changed my mind about going back to College, Im currently looking for a job. Would i be able to exchange it for a Hibs Future ST? As that's what I had last year. I am under 18, so does this mean i will/wont qualify as an student or will i still be able to get a student ticket?

P.s - This is my Brothers account, I just want some advice on the above, thanks.

What are the requirements/price for a futures ticket?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-07-2013, 03:08 PM
What are the requirements/price for a futures ticket?

I had a future last year but i cannot remember the requirements. Ive been told by a few folk that they dont do them for my age anymore. Im not sure if thats true though.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I had a future last year but i cannot remember the requirements. Ive been told by a few folk that they dont do them for my age anymore. Im not sure if thats true though.

Had a quick look at the Hibs website. If you're under 18, you should be able to get a ticket at the same price as a students, although its not made very clear
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Had a quick look at the Hibs website. If you're under 18, you should be able to get a ticket at the same price as a students, although its not made very clear
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

Thanks very much. I have already paid 170 pounds but was told i wont get my season ticket sent out until i showed a college acceptence letter, now that i am not going back to college, would i be able to exchange it, so i can still get a ticket? I have a receipt.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks very much. I have already paid 170 pounds but was told i wont get my season ticket sent out until i showed a college acceptence letter, now that i am not going back to college, would i be able to exchange it, so i can still get a ticket? I have a receipt.

Suggest the next time you're up at ER you pop in and see them, have ID that shows you're under 18

Good luck

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Suggest the next time you're up at ER you pop in and see them, have ID that shows you're under 18

Good luck

Thanks a lot mate. I appreciate your help!

aunty joyce
09-07-2013, 08:23 PM
As far as I'm aware you have to be under 18 when the season begins to qualify however, i would advise a wee phone call to the ticket office just for clarification :-)