PDA

View Full Version : "That's 2 years in a row they've (Hibs) cheated to a Scottish Cup Final."

Hibbyradge
09-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Having read something on my Twitter account, I popped over the Kickback for a look.

There's a thread by the intellectual heavyweight "Craigieboy" about how we cheated to get to the cup final. Another poster says we've done so 2 years in a row.

What are they on about?

kdhibees1
09-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Having read something on my Twitter account, I popped over the Kickback for a look.

There's a thread by the intellectual heavyweight "Craigieboy" about how we cheated to get to the cup final. Another poster says we've done so 2 years in a row.

What are they on about? Dunno what goes through their warped minds to be honest. Maybe the sheer bitter jealousy that a team (Wee) team can make it there twice in a row without having to spend shed loads on mediocre players. Effing knobbers!!!

Part/Time Supporter
09-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Apparently nobody is allowed to sign a player on loan.

:agree:

dangermouse
09-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Not wishing to risk infecting my employers PC I have not crossed to the dark side to check out their ramblings. I can only assume they mean the number of loan players we had in the team both seasons which is rich coming from a bunch of deluded twats that could have fielded almost a whole team of loanees at one point. :confused:

bingo70
09-07-2013, 12:42 PM

And we're losing a million a year.

VivaHiberņa
09-07-2013, 12:43 PM
I've heard this a couple of times, he basic premise of their argument is that since we also made a loss two seasons ago (and this season?) we must have "by our own logic" "cheated" to make it to the cup finals.

No mention of concepts like manageable debt or payment deadlines, of course.

Hertz logic.

The fact that they've now made a thread about it just says how desperate they are for something to smile about.*

*Can yams smile?

Hibernia Na Eir
09-07-2013, 12:43 PM

let's just forget the 2 Liverpool loanees they had then. just for starters.

Dunderhall
09-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Our mortage & loans are debt.
They had debt, therfore we are cheats as well. :confused:
However on the other hand, no way did they cheat. :confused::confused:

Don't try and understand what goes on in their world, it'll only turn you into a mind numbing zombie, and that's nearly halfway to qualifying you as a yam.

kdhibees1
09-07-2013, 12:44 PM
It goes to show how pitiful they really are. Is that all they have in their defense at the moment!? The mind boggles! Let's all laugh at the flumps!!

VivaHiberņa
09-07-2013, 12:48 PM
It goes to show how pitiful they really are. Is that all they have in their defense at the moment!? The mind boggles! Let's all laugh at the flumps!!

Exactly. Have a wee search on twitter for #hibswentbustbeforeus; they had it going a few months back. Tragic.

EDIT: They seem to have all retrospectively deleted them, there used to be hunners of them now there's just "The Real Romanov's"

Mr White
09-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Hahaha they'll not be wanting credited the 06 cup won with a good few loanees in their squad then!

Hibbyradge
09-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Right. Thanks for putting me straight.

And there was me thinking that cheating was doing stuff like recruiting players wanted by other teams by offering huge wages and then not paying them.

Getting taken to court for avoiding paying Ŗmillions of income tax for players from Lithuania and then agreeing "it's a fair cop" only to eventually renege on the payment terms, seemed a bit dodgy to me, but clearly I was mistaken.

Foolishly, I also thought cheating was not paying bills until you were forced to with winding up orders.

My idea that selling fans non-existent shares was a bit of a swindle was bad thinking too.

Loan players, eh? Whoda thunk it?

Jack Hackett
09-07-2013, 12:56 PM

It's what wee teams do. Big teams sign players up on wages they can't afford..... then don't pay them

Dinkydoo
09-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Oh just **** off Jambos.

Loan players are allowed in football; not paying wages and tax isn't.

I've really had enough of their pish now to be honest - just die already.

marinello59
09-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Does Craigieboy's carer know he has access to a computer?

steakbake
09-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Same shenanigans as we heard from The Rangers last year.

They're sh*tting themselves, understandably.

southsider
09-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Let me try to explain to to them in simple terms : Hibs fc own Easter Road stadium and East Mains. These are called ASSETS. We have loans set against those asstets. These are LIABILITIES. Our assets are far greater than our liabilities therefore we are not trading illegally.Hertz have zero assets and 30 squillion worth of liabilities that is why there are in adminisration and heading for liquidation. Pretty easy really.

Fife-Hibee
09-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Let me try to explain to to them in simple terms : Hibs fc own Easter Road stadium and East Mains. These are called ASSETS. We have loans set against those asstets. These are LIABILITIES. Our assets are far greater than our liabilities therefore we are not trading illegally.Hertz have zero assets and 30 squillion worth of liabilities that is why there are in adminisration and heading for liquidation. Pretty easy really.
Lol, how ****** thick are these barstewards !!!

09-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh dear haha they really are clutching at every single straw aren't they :faf:

Pathetic and cringeworthy to say the very least but then again what else do we expect from those deluded morons eh!

Maybe they should try focusing on their dying club instead of trying to make up pathetic little digs at hibs. As usual, more focused of hibs than their own club.

Northernhibee
09-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Awww, cute :agree:

They're giving it all the chat about "wee team, 5-1, 1902, always in our shadow" etc. because deep down, they know that they can't survive without Hibs. Look at the last few pages in their Fish at Tynecastle gig cancelled thread: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/129971-fish-gig-at-tynecastle-cancelled-merged/page__st__500

They're hurting because they know that they can't survive on the size of their fanbase alone, and that in the near future they're going to need to rely more and more on the generosity of other teams support (look at Selkirk splitting the gate receipts 50/50) and as we will have people within our support who want the derby to continue we will probably be in a position to help them out.

They're hurting that they need Hibs. They're trying to hide it but boy are they hurting that without Hibs Hearts are nothing.

Saorsa
09-07-2013, 02:56 PM
What a shower of absolute **** wits. :jamboclow If ever a group of supporters deserved tae lose their club they must surely be it.

GIRFUY YA ****IN' ROASTERS

http://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gif

cocopops1875
09-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Dinnie listen to them there was some boy getting the Foo Fighters, Primal Scream and the Charlatans to play the Gorgie suite for a fundraiser on kickback last week.
PS I'm Not Kidding
PPS not all on the same bill that would be mental

mutley
09-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Awww, cute :agree:They're giving it all the chat about "wee team, 5-1, 1902, always in our shadow" etc. because deep down, they know that they can't survive without Hibs. Look at the last few pages in their Fish at Tynecastle gig cancelled thread: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/129971-fish-gig-at-tynecastle-cancelled-merged/page__st__500They're hurting because they know that they can't survive on the size of their fanbase alone, and that in the near future they're going to need to rely more and more on the generosity of other teams support (look at Selkirk splitting the gate receipts 50/50) and as we will have people within our support who want the derby to continue we will probably be in a position to help them out.They're hurting that they need Hibs. They're trying to hide it but boy are they hurting that without Hibs Hearts are nothing.I knew Fish was going to play a gig to help them out, and as much as I wasn't keen on the prospect, it was a good gesture from him to do it, and Hibs Class to offer. Then I read the comments on the SickBag thread, are they insane??? turning down his help? There would be old Marillion fans coming out of the woodwork to pay to see a gig like that, AND THEY DIDN'T WANT THE MONEY.Hearts Go F*&@ yourselves, you think you don't need any help? you twats need every penny you can get, I really hope that this bites you in the erse big time, and you struggle, nah, FAIL this season, die, never to return.

God Petrie
09-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Apparently paying all of your financial obligations when they fall due is the same as spending every single ill-gotten penny on players while failing to pay creditors on a regular basis including HMRC, multiple small businesses, other football clubs and even your own employees.

mutley
09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
........... Just an after thought, Con you imagine what they will be like if we make it 3 yrs in a row ( When I say they, I do mean HMFC supporters of the present day...they may not be in existence by next May)

BH Hibs
09-07-2013, 03:45 PM
What a shower of absolute **** wits. :jamboclow If ever a group of supporters deserved tae lose their club they must surely be it.

GIRFUY YA ****IN' ROASTERS

http://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gifhttp://i42.tinypic.com/2s1obo1.gif

Absolutely this **** the Hertz ***** especially paedoboy

Northernhibee
09-07-2013, 03:45 PM
I knew Fish was going to play a gig to help them out, and as much as I wasn't keen on the prospect, it was a good gesture from him to do it, and Hibs Class to offer. Then I read the comments on the SickBag thread, are they insane??? turning down his help? There would be old Marillion fans coming out of the woodwork to pay to see a gig like that, AND THEY DIDN'T WANT THE MONEY.Hearts Go F*&@ yourselves, you think you don't need any help? you twats need every penny you can get, I really hope that this bites you in the erse big time, and you struggle, nah, FAIL this season, die, never to return.

An open letter to Fish,

Have a good look at that thread and the vitriol at your generosity.

How's about a proper GIRUY to that by holding a gig in Leith with all proceeds going to the Dnipro appeal?

jacomo
09-07-2013, 04:04 PM
An open letter to Fish,

Have a good look at that thread and the vitriol at your generosity.

How's about a proper GIRUY to that by holding a gig in Leith with all proceeds going to the Dnipro appeal?

That's a cracking idea. :aok:

Hibercelona
09-07-2013, 04:19 PM
We "cheated" by bringing in loan players.

Signing players you can't afford and not paying them instead is what honorable big clubs do.

Hibercelona
09-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Absolutely this **** the Hertz ***** especially paedoboy

Which one? :dunno:

Northernhibee
09-07-2013, 04:25 PM
We "cheated" by bringing in loan players.

Signing players you can't afford and not paying them instead is what honorable big clubs do.

We also must have cheated by servicing our debts and getting a new stand and training complex by selling our top players.

Big honourable clubs just sign players like Craig Beattie even though they can't afford to pay the players they have in their crumbling ****hole of a stadium.

Pretty Boy
09-07-2013, 04:26 PM
That Craigieboy is a right weirdo.

He's the next sickback scandal in waiting. NAP.

LeithBoozy
09-07-2013, 04:28 PM
let's just forget the 2 Liverpool loanees they had then. just for starters.

In all fairness to them Liverpool loanees,? I think in the Mcgoo case he only came from the Liverpool district. Watching him play, possibly Wirral fc in the Sunday works league.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-07-2013, 04:32 PM
I just agree with every financial point they raise about our club, it means the rare conversations are shorter than they potentially could be and you can almost see their brains short circuiting before the inevitable wee team pish makes its appearance from them!

SkintHibby
09-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Seemingly we're not their rivals. We're just a wee club who happen to share the same city.:rolleyes:

Absolute bellends to a man!

Wish they'd hurry up and die!:agree:

connerg
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Oh just **** off Jambos.

Loan players are allowed in football; not paying wages and tax isn't.

I've really had enough of their pish now to be honest - just die already.
:top marksTax evasion is also illegal

The_Todd
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
It's simple. Craigieboy is, how shall we put it, "special". Very special indeed. His "look at me being funny" posts honk of "please love me".

Hearts are gubbed: we know it, they know it, Banderson knows it and most of all even Craigieboy managed to put two and two together to figure it out too. Their coping method is to try and say other clubs are doing it, but then I don't know of any Hibs players not being paid because of repeated "techinical difficulties". I don't know of any outstanding tax bills Hibs have. I don't know of winding up orders, phantom share offers or lack of audited accounts from a Hibs perspective. Sadly your typical Kickbacker simply can't grasp the complex difference between making the odd loss now and again compared to borrowing massively paying the third highest salaries in Scotland with loans they never had chance of ever repaying and avoiding the tax bill. Their analogy is like trying to compare a typical Wonga customer who takes out loans to pay other loans whilst working cash in hand to avoid paying tax to Average Joe in the street who pays his mortgage and credit card off every month using his own (tax deducted) salary.

It's hurting them, and it's a shame for the Jambos I do know, but as for Kickback all I can say is GIRFUY.

GlenrothesHibee
09-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Ive stopped looking at Brokeback. I almost feel for them. Can't be easy being mentaly disabled

bigwheel
09-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Seemingly we're not their rivals. We're just a wee club who happen to share the same city.:rolleyes:

Absolute bellends to a man!

Wish they'd hurry up and die!:agree:

Yep. That's why , despite the biggest crisis to engulf their club, we are a constant topic for them , on FB, twitter , their forum etc...

To be honest , they really really must want to be us ..we are always on their mind ...

Keith_M
09-07-2013, 04:42 PM
It's called 'deny and deflect'. It's a principle that the worst of the sectarian/terrorist loving OF fans have been doing for years.

You don't try to reason with a mad dog in the street that's snarling at everything that passes, you either ignore it or kick it in the nuts. Feel free to heed my wise advice in this case as well.

Thecat23
09-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Craigieboy is one of those people who when they know they are in a bad situation they talk about someone or something else. His delusion about the 19th killing our club is actually worrying. Every single post is either 1-5, Bale smiley or talking about us slagging them about the cake sale.

This sad little twats life is Hearts, It wouldn't surprise me if he's Rolland that posts on the EEN. When they do go pop he will be howling like a small child who's lost his rattle.

So Cragieboy, enjoy your smiley's 1-5 etc.. Your team is ****ed and I for one am sitting back pissing myself laughing. Oh wait I better not say that, this will mean "I'm hurting" and he will post a little Pleasing smiley :D

TAHibby
09-07-2013, 05:23 PM
****ing hell :hilarious

Bostonhibby
09-07-2013, 05:33 PM
It's simple. Craigieboy is, how shall we put it, "special". Very special indeed. His "look at me being funny" posts honk of "please love me".

Hearts are gubbed: we know it, they know it, Banderson knows it and most of all even Craigieboy managed to put two and two together to figure it out too. Their coping method is to try and say other clubs are doing it, but then I don't know of any Hibs players not being paid because of repeated "techinical difficulties". I don't know of any outstanding tax bills Hibs have. I don't know of winding up orders, phantom share offers or lack of audited accounts from a Hibs perspective. Sadly your typical Kickbacker simply can't grasp the complex difference between making the odd loss now and again compared to borrowing massively paying the third highest salaries in Scotland with loans they never had chance of ever repaying and avoiding the tax bill. Their analogy is like trying to compare a typical Wonga customer who takes out loans to pay other loans whilst working cash in hand to avoid paying tax to Average Joe in the street who pays his mortgage and credit card off every month using his own (tax deducted) salary.

It's hurting them, and it's a shame for the Jambos I do know, but as for Kickback all I can say is GIRFUY.

Is Craigie boy no just Shaun Lawson or at least his special friend or lover?

The_Todd
09-07-2013, 05:47 PM

Naw, I suspect Craigieboy is actually hurting since he's actually a Hearts fan. Lawson, on the other hand....

Kaiser1962
09-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Craigieboy is one of those people who when they know they are in a bad situation they talk about someone or something else. His delusion about the 19th killing our club is actually worrying. Every single post is either 1-5, Bale smiley or talking about us slagging them about the cake sale.

Psychological deflection. Blame somebody else. If you are caught doing something blatantly wrong then you try very hard to deny your wrongdoing but point to others as justification. Hibs are the only club that has been in the in the SPL for the last twelve seasons that has actually made money. On top of that we have completed a stadium and purchased and developed a training facility. We have, at times, not overstretched by paying players that we could not afford arguably to the detriment of the playing side but then if we had we would be in the position Hearts are in. Its called financial management and is a concept alien to them.

They dont pay wages, they dont pay taxes and they dont pay bills. The money they have spent was never theirs and they have no intention, I dont believe they ever had, of honouring their debts. The key word in that is honour.

Thats why they are financial doping and others are not. And I hope to **** they die.

Saorsa
09-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Is there anybody on here that still actually still tries tae discuss fitba on a rational level with any of these complete and utter morons?

lord bunberry
09-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Is there anybody on here that still actually still tries tae discuss fitba on a rational level with any of these complete and utter morons?

Not me, I just wish they would hurry up and die, their deluded ramblings are becoming boring.

Saorsa
09-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Not me, I just wish they would hurry up and die, their deluded ramblings are becoming boring.I dinnae speak tae yams period, just wondering if anybody else wasted their time on these plums. Yesterday wouldnae be soon enough for them tae die but today or the morn will dae.

**** h****s

macca70
09-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Difference being our Debt is manageable!!

Absolute Wallapers, every single 1 of them.

When have Hibs ever been late with wages?

Been taken to court for outstanding payments?

Sooner they go Bust, the better. I am becoming less sympathetic to there situation by the day.

How did the situation end up with the Bus Convener that did a runner with there Cup Final Bus Fares. Take it they refrained from turning up at his door, despite all the keyboard hardmen and I'm assuming they were also too scared too go to the Police?

Wonder if the bird from that thread that had been 'dating' him has now forgiven him and they are living happily ever after. What a weird, weird bunch of human beings.

Diclonius
09-07-2013, 10:35 PM

Speaking of Shaun Lawson, what exactly turned him from "writes essay-length posts on how many he thinks Hibs are all right" to "writes essay-length posts on how much he hates Hibs"?

Bostonhibby
09-07-2013, 10:36 PM

Not here, I rejoice in the fact that the only one I ever encounter in any of my circles is my Brother in law who spouts all the usual pish, makes no secret of the fact that he rarely goes to a game and watches them in the golf club as often as he can.

The last discussion I had with him about football was in April and he was expecting a "big syndicate" to take over them very quickly. Said syndicate was going to be a front for Romanov who would never actually give up hearts.............................in his defence every time I am up for a Hibs game he is at home watching the gas meter and checking the felt pen mark on the whisky bottle whilst his wife does what all good hibbies do, quietly going to the game and leaving the cardigan firmly at home attached to the yam.

Its why they are fiddling while Rome burns. :trumpet:

Bostonhibby
09-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Speaking of Shaun Lawson, what exactly turned him from "writes essay-length posts on how many he thinks Hibs are all right" to "writes essay-length posts on how much he hates Hibs"?

In wee shauns case I think it was probably his mum, she controls all that he does.

I strongly suspect she was a Hibby really but at the age of 32 wee shaun found the key to his room, killed her with his action man machine gun and went out into the world on his own after 7pm for the first time ever.

A relative simpleton from East Anglia he, like many believers fell under the spell of Romanov and descended into a Norman Bates like spiral culminating in him seeking out motherly substitutes amongst the deviant community in the Gorgie area of Edinburgh.

A real waste of potential since but for his desperate quest for popularity with the underclass he could easily have gone on to be a successful stalker and stealer of underwear from washing lines.

Thecat23
09-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Psychological deflection. Blame somebody else. If you are caught doing something blatantly wrong then you try very hard to deny your wrongdoing but point to others as justification. Hibs are the only club that has been in the in the SPL for the last twelve seasons that has actually made money. On top of that we have completed a stadium and purchased and developed a training facility. We have, at times, not overstretched by paying players that we could not afford arguably to the detriment of the playing side but then if we had we would be in the position Hearts are in. Its called financial management and is a concept alien to them.

They dont pay wages, they dont pay taxes and they dont pay bills. The money they have spent was never theirs and they have no intention, I dont believe they ever had, of honouring their debts. The key word in that is honour.

Thats why they are financial doping and others are not. And I hope to **** they die.

Agree with all this!

lord bunberry
09-07-2013, 11:35 PM

Crack cocaine

Hibercelona
10-07-2013, 08:03 AM

He caught the virus.

They all have the virus now. All 400,000 of them.

Pedantic_Hibee
10-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Craigieboy has never really been the same since I systematically dismantled him in a post that is somewhere in the Vault. Poor wee gimp.

Pretty Boy
10-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Craigieboy has never really been the same since I systematically dismantled him in a post that is somewhere in the Vault. Poor wee gimp.

Craigieboy.

I'm getting the word..............nonce.