PDA

View Full Version : Wow! WTF?

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-07-2013, 05:27 PM
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1492969/referee-beheaded-killing-player-brazil?cc=5739#

easty
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah I saw that earlier...he wasn't actually quartered, he was in 6 pieces in the end! :no way:

It must be a dangerous job being an amateur ref over there, what with the ref taking a knife out onto the pitch with him!

LioNeilMessi
07-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Very disturbing story. Obviously with stuff like this going on in the extremely rough areas of Brazil, it's no wonder there are mass protests at the World Cup funding.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Very disturbing story. Obviously with stuff like this going on in the extremely rough areas of Brazil, it's no wonder there are mass protests at the World Cup funding.

Spot on and life is cheap in Brasil. Who'd be polis over there danger and corruption would make it unimaginable. The protests are a big deal over there some concessions have been given but the protests will continue as the Copa approaches.

sesoim
07-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Shocking on every level. I find it bizarre that the BBC didn't report this on their tv and red button news, but they report if a fan shouts something construed as racist a few thousand miles away.

I suppose certain things fit in with their agenda more than others.

sven nil
08-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Shocking put refs head on center spot, you would thimk with it being Brazil they would have put it in the top corner of the goal !!!

ChooseLife
08-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Silly humans.

BroxburnHibee
08-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Shocking on every level. I find it bizarre that the BBC didn't report this on their tv and red button news, but they report if a fan shouts something construed as racist a few thousand miles away.

I suppose certain things fit in with their agenda more than others.

I'm on holiday at the moment and I saw it on the bbc world news ticker.

Shocking

StevesFamau5
08-07-2013, 12:38 PM
It's really unsurprising IMO. The terror and bloodshed that we can now access 24/7 is becoming normal. I mean yesterday I saw a video with to Egyptian lads being pushed off a building and then beaten to death. Someone filmed it in a really nonchalant way. As if it was normal. The violence we are exposed to now has been there for centuries it's just now we see it thrust in our faces through various sets of media all the time. I pity the future generations I really do.