PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season Training

Hfc_Since1875
26-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Pre-season training seems to be very secretive this season in comparison to the last few years?

Not seen any pictures of the players training which im sure the official site use to publish in previous years?

Also any insiders have information on any players who may be training with us? Any new faces?
Last year we had the likes of Maybury and Mark Kerr

Speedway
26-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Pre-season training seems to be very secretive this season in comparison to the last few years?

Not seen any pictures of the players training which im sure the official site use to publish in previous years?

Also any insiders have information on any players who may be training with us? Any new faces?
Last year we had the likes of Maybury and Mark Kerr

No new faces/trialists according to reports.

bingo70
26-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Think it's been confirmed Thomson, Wotherspoon and Maybury are still training but anyone know about Jimmy Scott? Wonder if he might have a part to play this season/.

Speedway
26-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Think it's been confirmed Thomson, Wotherspoon and Maybury are still training but anyone know about Jimmy Scott? Wonder if he might have a part to play this season/.

Where?

Hfc_Since1875
26-06-2013, 10:14 AM

Not sure about Thomson or wotherspoon, but im sure it was in the paper with quotes from maybury that he is NOT BACK YET due to him doing his coaching badges and he was allowed/taking extra time off but he had spoken regarding a new deal and was confident it could be ressolved

bingo70
26-06-2013, 10:14 AM
Where?

Think he's got a year left on his contract with us does he not?

Probably the optimist in me that comes out every summer but i wonder if he might get a part to play for us this season, i think when he was with us before our side was chaotic and i just wonder if now he's got a bit more spl experience and surrounded by better players if he might offer something. I don't want to re-write history by making him sound better than he was but i'm not sure he was as bad as some people made out.

Obviously if i'm wrong and he doesn't have a year left then good riddance as he was utter pish anyway :wink:

Iain G
26-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Not sure about Thomson or wotherspoon, but im sure it was in the paper with quotes from maybury that he is NOT BACK YET due to him doing his coaching badges and he was allowed/taking extra time off but he had spoken regarding a new deal and was confident it could be ressolved

Hopefull of Maybury agreeing a new deal, good professional to have at the club by all accounts and providing he can stay fit can cover a few positions for us still at general SPL level :agree:

Callum_62
26-06-2013, 10:59 AM
What about Claros - is he about??

IanM
26-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I noticed young jordan on twitter yesterday saying the training has been really hard but he was feeling the benefit already, which can only be a good thing

Claros is still in Hondouras - he's got a meeting this week with the president of his club and he's wanting abroad again

18/03/07
26-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Deegan training aswell at EM

hibeenicol
26-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Think he's got a year left on his contract with us does he not?

Probably the optimist in me that comes out every summer but i wonder if he might get a part to play for us this season, i think when he was with us before our side was chaotic and i just wonder if now he's got a bit more spl experience and surrounded by better players if he might offer something. I don't want to re-write history by making him sound better than he was but i'm not sure he was as bad as some people made out.

Obviously if i'm wrong and he doesn't have a year left then good riddance as he was utter pish anyway :wink:

He only played 4 games for Ross county last year so going by that I don't think he'll fit into our team anywhere especially now that we've got Craig and OTJ.

Jonnyboy
26-06-2013, 08:54 PM

Only if Rod branches out and creates Hibernian Boxing Club :greengrin

Seen your later post and agree 100% = he's gash :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
26-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Surely no chance of Jimmy Scott playing any part for Hibs this season, simply not at the level to make any sort of impression in the SPL.