PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Sandaza

IanM
25-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Was only a matter of time before his name popped up.. just so happens it was on my phone :greengrin

Just a text from a hibs mate of mine who is older (and probably not wiser) but (sauce) he was told by a mate of his who's laddie plays for the under 20's that we've at enquired about him.. (i imagine we've enquired about a lot of players)

he's only allowed to play if he's not allowed a mobile phone :agree:

PeterboroHibee
25-06-2013, 02:17 PM
In his first season for United and then at St Johnstone he was a terrific player, if he still has that in him I think he would be an excellent signing.

I would question his mentality and desire for the game though, dropping down to the Third Div with Rangers for the money was a poor move, and the incident that saw him sacked was ridiculous. He also seems to be a bit injury prone.

IanM
25-06-2013, 02:21 PM
In his first season for United and then at St Johnstone he was a terrific player, if he still has that in him I think he would be an excellent signing.

I would question his mentality and desire for the game though, dropping down to the Third Div with Rangers for the money was a poor move, and the incident that saw him sacked was ridiculous. He also seems to be a bit injury prone.

i just said to my mate if we could get the st johnstone sandaza and the motherwell sutton id be delighted with that, but we're not sure to get either..
im happy enough that his sacking was a one off, and players have moved to the OF for years for money so dropping down to d3 shows it just continues..

it's a slightly better name on the radar than ive heard branded about recently though

HibeeMG
25-06-2013, 02:32 PM
So.... Sandaza and Sutton up front then? :cb

Hibs Class
25-06-2013, 02:43 PM
We're generally pretty competent at doing our business the right way (i.e. in private). Vast majority of rumours will be unfounded, do reason to think today's ones will be any different.

LeighLoyal
25-06-2013, 02:46 PM
yeah, couldn't do it in sfl3, perfect signing. :brickwall

Hermit Crab
25-06-2013, 03:03 PM
@AgentScotland: Hibernian are interested in Francisco Sandaza although no formal talks have taken place or as yet even planned

Poor journalism? Lifted the sort from here?

JimBHibees
25-06-2013, 03:04 PM
@AgentScotland: Hibernian are interested in Francisco Sandaza although no formal talks have taken place or as yet even planned

Completely copied. :greengrin

HibeeMG
25-06-2013, 03:06 PM

There's your mistake. This isn't a journalist. It's a kid sitting at home looking for followers.

SaulGoodman
25-06-2013, 03:09 PM

Terrible tweet! :greengrin You could do that with anybody really:

'Hibernian are interested in Lionel Messi although no formal talks have taken place or as yet even planned' etc

hibee92
25-06-2013, 03:14 PM

Don't even entertain anything that muppet says

NOLA
25-06-2013, 03:23 PM
yeah, couldn't do it in sfl3, perfect signing. :brickwall
was at rangers for the money :wink: didnt bother his arse

PISTOL1875
25-06-2013, 04:57 PM
was at rangers for the money :wink: didnt bother his arse

Do you blame him ?? Hasn't too date made much out of the game and wanted to support his family and have a nice nest egg when he retired..

Speedway
25-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Do you blame him ?? Hasn't too date made much out of the game and wanted to support his family and have a nice nest egg when he retired..

More chance of signing Brian Fantana.

Skåne Hibs
25-06-2013, 07:45 PM

I think Brian would be a good signing. "Time to musk up."

Billychaotic182
25-06-2013, 08:46 PM

60% of the time he scores every time

langtounhibby
25-06-2013, 09:06 PM
...or Wayne Fontana. :cool2:

SquashedFrogg
25-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Should've scored loads in the 3rd division but never. They couldn't wait to get rid.

No thanks.

LeighLoyal
25-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Should've scored loads in the 3rd division but never. They couldn't wait to get rid.

No thanks.

There was a number on here agreed with Sevco sacking the guy, personally I thought it was a disgrace and just an excuse to get an under performing big wage out the door. Shameful by Green and then he had the cheek to say he'd sack Messi if he'd taken the Tommy the Taxi call. Green, absolute cretin of a man. Despite the Mordor flop I'd maybe take Sandaza before the slug Sutton.

Squealing pig
25-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Just no the guy is pants

shetlandhibee
25-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Why Sutton and sandaza:confused: theyre past they're prime!!:brickwall Why don't we sign someone like lyle Taylor I know he's Probally going elsewhere but someone doing good and around his quality.

SquashedFrogg
25-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Why Sutton and sandaza:confused: theyre past they're prime!!:brickwall Why don't we sign someone like lyle Taylor I know he's Probally going elsewhere but someone doing good and around his quality.

You've just answered your own question...

Hibernian Verse
25-06-2013, 11:00 PM

Sandaza is 28, how on earth is he past his prime.

This thread, the Sutton thread and the Mullen thread have seen some amazing comments the past few days.

SquashedFrogg
25-06-2013, 11:00 PM
There was a number on here agreed with Sevco sacking tthe pastguy, personally I thought it was a disgrace and just an excuse to get an under performing big wage out the door. Shameful by Green and then he had the cheek to say he'd sack Messi if he'd taken the Tommy the Taxi call. Green, absolute cretin of a man. Despite the Mordor flop I'd maybe take Sandaza before the slug Sutton.

Totally, if he'd scored 30 goals he'd still be there.

Slug lol

I like that description, a bit like Slouch (Houchen)

Jeez, theres a blast from the past...

SquashedFrogg
25-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Sandaza is 28, how on earth is he past his prime.

This thread, the Sutton thread and the Mullen thread have seen some amazing comments the past few days.

It's funny you mention that, I guy sitting behind me and my son at er suggested to his mate that Kevin Thompson was at the "tail-end" of his career. At 28....

Jonnyboy
25-06-2013, 11:04 PM

A rave from the grave there :thumbsup:

Jim44
25-06-2013, 11:21 PM

............ That's mindbending. :-)

HibeeMG
26-06-2013, 02:47 AM
I don't want to start a poll but which would you prefer, Sutton or Sandaza?

For me Sutton edges it. I think he's better at holding up the ball which is what we're going to be missing this season (with the players we have at the moment).

Purehibee_MYB
26-06-2013, 02:55 AM
I don't want to start a poll but which would you prefer, Sutton or Sandaza?

For me Sutton edges it. I think he's better at holding up the ball which is what we're going to be missing this season (with the players we have at the moment).

I'm not sure I'd be enamoured with either but for me it would be Sandaza. He has been in form more recently than Sutton, Sutton hasn't had a good season for a long time now, Sandaza has been out of sorts for a season (being at Ibrox)

KeithTheHibby
26-06-2013, 12:25 PM
So.... Sandaza and Sutton up front then? :cb

Our very own SOS, buzzing at the thought.

KeithTheHibby
26-06-2013, 12:28 PM
60% of the time he scores every time

:faf:

3pm
26-06-2013, 12:28 PM
I'd rather play with nobody up front than have Sutton.

dangermouse
26-06-2013, 12:34 PM
I'd rather play with nobody up front than have Sutton.

Welcome to the board Mr Levein :greengrin

StevieC
26-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Our very own SOS, buzzing at the thought.

Do you mean SAS? :wink:

DH1875
26-06-2013, 02:02 PM
I thought Sandaza couldn't sign for anyone while he's still trying to get the money that newco owe him :dunno:. He's got a really strong case so why would he give up on around half a million quid to come play for us, or that matter anyone else for £1k-£2k a week :confused:.

hfc rd
26-06-2013, 06:29 PM
If he can recapture his form when he was at St Johnstone, I would definitely take him.

sahib
26-06-2013, 07:46 PM
If he can recapture his form when he was at St Johnstone, I would definitely take him.

Sandaza before Sutton, for me, but either of them would be better than Kuqi. I would assume.

SMAXXA
27-06-2013, 08:08 AM
BBC reporting hes away to Romania on trial

DanHFC1875
27-06-2013, 10:20 AM
yeah i just read that too Ex-Rangers striker Francisco Sandaza has joined Romanians FC Petrolul Ploesti on trial, but may not be able to sign for them due to a dispute with the Ibrox club. (Sun)