PDA

View Full Version : Question FAO London Hibs Guys

FranckSuzy
24-06-2013, 11:48 PM
I was speaking to an Exeter fan based in Landan tonight called Alan and he spoke very highly of you all :aok: Seemingly you play each other twice a year in the league :dunno: Anyway, he spoke of a Hibby called Kevin Robertson (who apparantly was the LH manager and then became a ref) and is asking after him. Just wondered if he was still around and if he posts on here? That is all :greengrin

London Hibs FC
25-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Southfieldshibs is still in touch with him, don't know if Kevin still posts on here...... he's quite active on the Hibs pages on FB though.

FranckSuzy
25-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Southfieldshibs is still in touch with him, don't know if Kevin still posts on here...... he's quite active on the Hibs pages on FB though.

Cheers J :aok: Small world :agree:

London Hibee
26-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Kevin is back up in Edinburgh these days. I'll send him a link to this thread via Twitter

FranckSuzy
26-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Kevin is back up in Edinburgh these days. I'll send him a link to this thread via Twitter

:aok: Thanks very much.

StevieC
26-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Kev is, as mentioned, back in Edinburgh.

Since returning he's got married and become a father, so family life has restricted his Hibernian related activities of late. :wink:

FranckSuzy
26-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Kev is, as mentioned, back in Edinburgh.

Since returning he's got married and become a father, so family life has restricted his Hibernian related activities of late. :wink:

Thanks for that Stevie. Alan, who I contacted, spoke very highly of Kev and all the London Hibs guys :thumbsup: He was also a great help re the proposed Manager's Fund :agree:

Blocks Biloxi
26-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Exeter are a good bunch of lads. Our game against them at Tufnell Park back in October finished 6-6!

Very Hibs.

FranckSuzy
26-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Exeter are a good bunch of lads. Our game against them at Tufnell Park back in October finished 6-6!

Very Hibs.

:agree: :greengrin

London Hibee
28-06-2013, 03:42 PM
I've just exchanged tweets with Kev, anyone who was wants to contact him his Twitter handle is @KWR07

O'Rourke3
28-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Is Neil Le Millier still running the Exeter Exiles

FranckSuzy
29-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Is Neil Le Millier still running the Exeter Exiles

Sorry, I have no idea. The guy I was speaking to is called Alan :agree:. Hopefully someone will be along soon to advise :aok:

Cinntwamob
12-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Taken me a while to get around to posting. The Exeter lads were a good bunch bauys they called themselves.

All the best

Kev Robertson

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2014, 07:01 PM
I was speaking to an Exeter fan based in Landan tonight called Alan and he spoke very highly of you all :aok: Seemingly you play each other twice a year in the league :dunno: Anyway, he spoke of a Hibby called Kevin Robertson (who apparantly was the LH manager and then became a ref) and is asking after him. Just wondered if he was still around and if he posts on here? That is all :greengrin

His bloody team let my fixed odds coupon down yesterday. Imagine losing at home to Hartlepool! muppets! ;-)

Jonnyboy
12-10-2014, 07:08 PM

Top bloke is Kev and sorely missed around these parts :agree:

FranckSuzy
12-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Taken me a while to get around to posting. The Exeter lads were a good bunch bauys they called themselves.

All the best

Kev Robertson

Better late than never :agree: :greengrin

Cinntwamob
13-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Ha ha, Hiya Johnny Boy;) I've been busy elsewhere. Tell you what though if London Hibs had a run of results like this years against Raith, blood would be flowing in the changing room, pitch and boardroom.

Expect action on Tuesday and then more much more based on that;)

GGTTH

Mikey
13-10-2014, 02:10 PM
Ha ha, Hiya Johnny Boy;) I've been busy elsewhere. Tell you what though if London Hibs had a run of results like this years against Raith, blood would be flowing in the changing room, pitch and boardroom.

GGTTH

For something that's supposed to be top secret there seems to be an awful lot of people who know about it :greengrin

Cinntwamob
13-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Well exactly. We'll see what the morn brings;)

Jonnyboy
13-10-2014, 07:08 PM

GGTTH

You always were a big tease ya radge :greengrin

Cinntwamob
13-10-2014, 08:07 PM
True😉