PDA

View Full Version : Yams Two-Bob Auctions...

Sergey
24-06-2013, 09:04 PM
...so much kitsch and petty artefacts being auctioned on JKB - vests, boots, signed this and that...I just want to ask...

...LET ME BID ON THE WW1 MEDALS.

That's what'll get them out of administration...THE MEDALS...

...THE MEDALS...

Maybe they're on eBay?

Centre Hawf
24-06-2013, 09:18 PM
The medals actually act as a token to get out of administration because of the magnitude of a job they done defending Britain (all by themselves by the way).

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Careful you don't get caught up in a bidding war with Medals McKay. That cheeky chap is always looking to add to his collection

Saorsa
24-06-2013, 09:39 PM
...so much kitsch and petty artefacts being auctioned on JKB - vests, boots, signed this and that...I just want to ask...

...LET ME BID ON THE WW1 MEDALS.

That's what'll get them out of administration...THE MEDALS...

...THE MEDALS...

Maybe they're on eBay?What about MacKay's medals? surely they'll be worth mair? Raise a fortune :agree: :faf: :faf:

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Careful you don't get caught up in a bidding war with Medals McKay. That cheeky chap is always looking to add to his collection

Add to his collection? Start a collection more likely :greengrin

macca70
24-06-2013, 09:45 PM
All These auction items have changed hands about 4 times in the last year.

Saorsa
24-06-2013, 09:49 PM
All These auction items have changed hands about 4 times in the last year.more times than fathers, daughters, brothers and sisters have swapped over. :agree:

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2013, 09:51 PM
All These auction items have changed hands about 4 times in the last year.

But strangely enough all of the owners have been related.

Saorsa
24-06-2013, 09:54 PM
But strangely enough all of the owners have been related.hardly surprising when Your sister is your mother
your father is your brother

lapsedhibee
24-06-2013, 09:56 PM
All these auction items have changed hands about 4 times in the last year.

Changed hands four times perhaps, but they will have been involved in far more transactions than that since yams like to buy things from, and sell things to, themselves. If they can't really afford to buy things from themselves at any time, they just owe the money for a while and then, after some time has elapsed, still owe it.

Hibercelona
24-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I hear Gary MacKay will be bidding for all the medals. It'll give him something to put in his achievement cabinet.

mca
24-06-2013, 10:06 PM
ok iv got a jambo mate/Neighbour.... and we are almost good Fiends (spelling) FDriends i cany speall !!!

Well.. i can trust him with my house and dugs.. whilst on holiday etc.. decent sort.... very rare.. he only done the 1-5 thing once and got it wrong.. (held up four fingers) had to correct the maroon phany..

Anyway - He`s got a Scotch Pie in his freezer.. it was from the last game at tynie...

After a few beers.. and even i had to admit - that after he got his Pie out.. it was all frozen and in a plastic bag - but it looks ok.. almost like it was from a butchers shop kinda almost edible.. no burnt bits stuck to the erse of the base etc...

I told Him to EBAY it.... or announce it as the last ever tincastle pie....

Just warning everyone - .. if you see a raft of jambos claiming to be selling the last ever greatest in the world scotch pies.. :wink:

Hibby D
24-06-2013, 10:13 PM
ok iv got a jambo mate/Neighbour.... and we are almost good Fiends (spelling) FDriends i cany speall !!!

Well.. i can trust him with my house and dugs.. whilst on holiday etc.. decent sort.... very rare.. he only done the 1-5 thing once and got it wrong.. (held up four fingers) had to correct the maroon phany..

Anyway - He`s got a Scotch Pie in his freezer.. it was from the last game at tynie...

After a few beers.. and even i had to admit - that after he got his Pie out.. it was all frozen and in a plastic bag - but it looks ok.. almost like it was from a butchers shop kinda almost edible.. no burnt bits stuck to the erse of the base etc...

I told Him to EBAY it.... or announce it as the last ever tincastle pie....

Just warning everyone - .. if you see a raft of jambos claiming to be selling the last ever greatest in the world scotch pies.. :wink:

Haha that's straight out of Would I Lie To You :greengrin