PDA

View Full Version : Continuity

Bobby's Cinema
20-06-2013, 11:15 AM
One key thing for me that's been missing for years. We seem to have a settled enough playing squad coming back, albeit we need a few more before k.o, and no clouds over the managers future. Long may it continue

deeks01
20-06-2013, 10:15 PM
One key thing for me that's been missing for years. We seem to have a settled enough playing squad coming back, albeit we need a few more before k.o, and no clouds over the managers future. Long may it continue

For me it's down to having a steady manager secure and trusted one his post. For a long time it was a revolving door of managers bringing in journeyman left right & centre only to be sacked and the next manager getting rid and bringing in his own journeymen. Between this and losing players to other clubs it is no wonder there was no passion or pride in most of our players for a while culminating in that final.

Any manager given time will build his own squad and gel them together into a specific mind set. Pat gets increasing levels of pride and commitment from his players whilst still building what could be a very good Hibs team. Long reign Paddy Fenlon.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

frazeHFC
20-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Even if we don't have Claros and Griffiths at the start of the upcoming season, we have the quality in players like Taiwo and Harris, added to new signings already to make it an exciting prospect.

The young players brought a breath of fresh air towards the end of the season, so will be nice to see them stay in and around the first 11.