PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else noticed it hasn t rained at a home game for over 2 years?

macd123
20-06-2013, 02:37 AM
I appreciate this sounds crazy and maybe someone can prove me wrong. But the reason i know this is i have an electric wheelchair and if it does rain i would have to find some shelter pretty quick or i could ruin the electrics. Admittedly i missed some games in February and March last year, but other than that i ve been to almost every game (at home).

No idea what response will get to this. And i've no proof that it rained at tynie every week!

Danielyma6
20-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Did it not rain at the derby ?

SouthMoroccoStu
20-06-2013, 04:45 AM
I appreciate this sounds crazy and maybe someone can prove me wrong. But the reason i know this is i have an electric wheelchair and if it does rain i would have to find some shelter pretty quick or i could ruin the electrics. Admittedly i missed some games in February and March last year, but other than that i ve been to almost every game (at home).

No idea what response will get to this. And i've no proof that it rained at tynie every week!

Rained during the last game of the season vs Dundee (1-0 wortherspoon header)

Viva_Palmeiras
20-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Rained during the last game of the season vs Dundee (1-0 wortherspoon header)

Correct it was like a monsoon before the game stopped being As heavy but the game was in doubt and had at least 1 pitch inpection

hibsbollah
20-06-2013, 05:27 AM
I mentioned this in my matchday weather reports a few times, were you not paying attention? :grr: :greengrin

It was getting really strange for a while, espevially as quite often it would pour down all week and the sun would magically come out on matchdays. SOL indeed:cool2:

Waxy
20-06-2013, 05:33 AM
P1shed down at the last home game

frazeHFC
20-06-2013, 07:24 AM
I was thinking the same but about away games. Can't remember the last one I was at where it wasnt nice weather. Was only at about 12 last season but was nice weather for all of them

Purehibee_MYB
20-06-2013, 07:27 AM
I was thinking the same but about away games. Can't remember the last one I was at where it wasnt nice weather. Was only at about 12 last season but was nice weather for all of them

Was pissing it down before the derby in March but i suppose it had cleared up before kick off!

Seveno
20-06-2013, 07:37 AM
It never rains but it pours over at Tynecastle. :greengrin

Spike Mandela
20-06-2013, 07:46 AM
Sunshine on Leith.:cb

macd123
20-06-2013, 03:50 PM
I missed the dundee game but you are right. The derby in march was fine though. Maybe some brief drizzle at most. All the dark clouds are gathering over gorgie!

macd123
20-06-2013, 03:54 PM
I mentioned this in my matchday weather reports a few times, were you not paying attention? :grr: :greengrin

It was getting really strange for a while, espevially as quite often it would pour down all week and the sun would magically come out on matchdays. SOL indeed:cool2:

I will be reading them this season!

plhibs
20-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Sunshine on Leith.:cb

LOL How true that is, i've just returned from 2 weeks hols. staying at Sandport Way the weather was sperb. Hope it stays like that for you folk all Summer.:thumbsup:

Diclonius
20-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Did it not rain at the derby ?

It did at the Tynecastle game. I remember because the front few rows didn't have protection from it and I got ****ing soaked. :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
20-06-2013, 08:26 PM
It never rains over Easter Road these days. All the dark clouds are being occupied elsewhere. Haven't you seen George's thread? :wink:

SwanseaHibs
21-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I missed the dundee game but you are right. The derby in march was fine though. Maybe some brief drizzle at most. All the dark clouds are gathering over gorgie!

The Derby in March was freezing and there was hail blowing across the pitch!