PDA

View Full Version : Let`s be honest

Irish_Steve
19-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Is there anyone on here who REALLY wants Hearts to die - I know I don`t. I have lots of friends, neighbours and colleagues who are of the maroon persuasion who are genuinley bricking themselves about the state of their club - if Hearts went to the wall, I`d miss all the banter and craic.

However, having said i dont want them to die, I want Hearts to be put through the wringer to extract every drop of misery possible and to watch the fans squirm. Starting off in Div 3 would be a good start and lets see how many years it takes them to become the "big" team again

PatHead
19-06-2013, 08:35 PM
me

Unseen work
19-06-2013, 08:36 PM
I really hope they don't as I love the build up and atmosphere to games, theirs nothin like it! Especially when we win you get a buzz for months and I would miss that far too Mch! However a wee 15 point deduction and them playin rank players and youngsters would b ideal :D

HibbyAndy
19-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Me

scott7_0(Prague)
19-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Never used to want them to disapear but there arrogance hit a new level recently, so let them slip away......

Andy74
Is there anyone on here who REALLY wants Hearts to die - I know I don`t. I have lots of friends, neighbours and colleagues who are of the maroon persuasion who are genuinley bricking themselves about the state of their club - if Hearts went to the wall, I`d miss all the banter and craic.

However, having said i dont want them to die, I want Hearts to be put through the wringer to extract every drop of misery possible and to watch the fans squirm. Starting off in Div 3 would be a good start and lets see how many years it takes them to become the "big" team again

Me

Martin
Me

Jonnyboy
19-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Thing is that if they die off completely, the pain suffered by the believers would only last so long. If they survive but are grubbing around the bottom leagues and having to groundshare with Broxburn Athletic then the pain will linger on and on and on ............. :wink:

Iggy Pope
19-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Me.

Jack Hackett
19-06-2013, 08:40 PM
I want 'Hearts' as an entity to disappear asap. Banter and craic died a long time ago, to be replaced with arrogance, delusion, and disrespect.

They will return in one form or another somewhere down the line, but in the meantime it's a thumbsdown from me

Richibee
19-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Not me, I'm with you I_S

Fife-Hibee
19-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Nah ! Cannae die quick enough for me ! Ive had my fun, now hurry up and die ! F...ing disgrace of a club !

hibsforeurope
19-06-2013, 08:45 PM
I would love to see them disappear. The yams I know are so arrogant it's unreal. Division 3 is too good a result for them.

Hibercelona
19-06-2013, 08:47 PM
In all honesty....

If they die..... they die.

Dashing Bob S
19-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Sometimes I feel utterly conflicted. On the one hand I hate them and want them to vanish off the face of the Earth right now. On the other I detest them and want them to die a slow, lingering death over the next few months.

It's caused me plenty of sleepless nights through extreme fits of chuckling.

Sir David Gray
19-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Cheerio :bye: Cheerio :bye: Cheerio :bye:

Saorsa
19-06-2013, 08:57 PM

However, having said i dont want them to die, I want Hearts to be put through the wringer to extract every drop of misery possible and to watch the fans squirm. Starting off in Div 3 would be a good start and lets see how many years it takes them to become the "big" team againAbsolutely, deid and ****in' buried like the **** who tried tae kill my club.

**** h****s

Chuck Rhoades
19-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Me.

PatHead
19-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Absolutely, deid and ****in' buried like the **** who tried tae kill my club.

**** h****s

When I saw the thread you were the first person I thought of. You have been restrained in your reply compared to the one I thought would come out!

RickyS
19-06-2013, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Fife-Hibee;3648097]Nah ! Cannae die quick enough for me ! Ive had my fun, now hurry up and die ! F...ing disgrace of a club ![/
QUOTE]

seconded:aok:

Saorsa
19-06-2013, 09:06 PM
When I saw the thread you were the first person I thought of. You have been restrained in your reply compared to the one I thought would come out!You'd think I didnae like them or something. :wink:

****in' inbred, six fingered, web footed, banjo playing, windae lickin' ****in' mutants

Sir David Gray
19-06-2013, 09:06 PM

**** h****s

Come on. Don't hold back.

Say what you really feel!

Makaveli
19-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Me.

Woody70x2
19-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I will happily take them hitting Division 3... and then watching crowds diminish and them toil in the lower leagues. That is good enough for me. Who would we look forward to playing in future? Celtic?

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2013, 09:12 PM
If they would show some contrition, admit their mistake, they might start to gain support. Just now, they are still giving it the big team talk, and gloating about cheating.

As we found, morale starts to sap quickly after going through this scenario. If they really struggle to make up the 15 points, they will soon die of natural causes.

RoYO!
19-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Me 12

Waxy
19-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Yeh i want them finished.
It's not like they are a person.
They were just a business.
A business who got corrupted and started to cheat to get what they wanted.
Their supporters could have at least tried to stop it.
But they didn't.
They revelled in the false glory.
And stopped other teams take their rightful glories.
They spent far far too much to ever be able to repay.
Now they must face the consequences.
The End.

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-06-2013, 09:19 PM
If they play in the SPL this season coming they will be relegated with the deduction and lack of players. Playing in the SFL with Rankers and maybe Dunfy means they will have little or no chance getting back up any time soon. Die now or wither away into irrelevance? Either option is fine with me.

Alex Trager
19-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I know I'm bored of it all. It's good. But I'm More interested in our transfers etc..

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-06-2013, 09:23 PM

I think you need to enroll in the BH school of fishing as that post shouldnt even get a bite from a piranha! tee hee and other things i'd love to post!

Paisley Hibby

Have to agree with this and not just because my Dad and brother are Jambos. Fact is Hearts need us as much as we need them. They are the dark side to our sunshine.

Jack Ferrigan
Well strangely enough I remember the Wallace Mercer era and following that the years of " The Wee Team" nonsense.

So if you're asking if I feel sorry for them.... well not for the moment. I am quite happy to let them riggle and squirm.

As regards the politicians "full hearted" support... well ...always remember there will be elections to follow ...and we all know thats what really matters eh?

AndyB_70
I want 'Hearts' as an entity to disappear asap. Banter and craic died a long time ago, to be replaced with arrogance, delusion, and disrespect.

They will return in one form or another somewhere down the line, but in the meantime it's a thumbsdown from me
This....They operate at a different level from us. Let them die die die.

RoYO!
There will always be some form of 'hearts'.

I'm looking for them to become the type that are watched from behind a rope on a rainy Saturday in some field.

Zero cup wins to their name etc etc.

If that happens every single youngster who has an interest in football will support Hibs, especially the next generation, apart from the totly daft ones- but we dont want them anyway... With a larger fan base will come a greater player budget- without going silly- which will bring more success and so on.

Sounds alright eh? :)

kaimendhibs
19-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clerriehibs
19-06-2013, 09:25 PM

Yes. Me.

Albanian Hibs
19-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Me

PapillonVert
19-06-2013, 09:27 PM

I want them to acknowledge their unfair advantage bought through their obtaining players that they would not otherwise be able to afford; I want them to acknowledge that they created an uneven playing field which disadvantaged other clubs, such as Hibernian FC, who conducted their business according to proper means. I want not only Hearts but the SPL to acknowledge that clubs must live within their means in order for the game in Scotland to move on and prosper.

Will that happen? Nae idea.

SMAXXA
19-06-2013, 09:28 PM

Nailing my colours to the flag, I am actually with you. I want them to go down to division 3 and be struggling both on the way and back up but, no I don't want them to die. Infact yes as the current set up but come back as a new entity without the history but with the same rivalry (always got time in my life to hate some team with a passion so be it existing hearts or new hearts that would do me). I want every jambo alive and dead to suffer a smidgen of what we have had to endure for years, be that us being skint and doing things the correct way, getting the infrastructure in place and our product suffering on the park and generally not being as strong on the field as them, which lets be honest has resulted in them being where they are today. I really want to say **** them sell tyne and die but I like hating them every day. As long as they don't wriggle out of it and be smarmy arrogant ****s that we have typically had to endure the last x amount of years and they take their medicine and we will see them when they can come back a new company doing things the correct way on a level playingfield, with dignity.

Islington Hibs
19-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Division 3 is fine for me. Certainly there 'domination over us' now counts for nothing, Any fool can do it through cheating. Sure we did not deserve to win the Cup last year, but for me that game is void as are their performances over the Vlad years. Frankly the 'superiority' and arrogance of their fans is just hubris - so lets see them start with an away fixture to East Stirlingshire and cut their cloth accordingly! Hearts are not going to disappear, whether we like it or not, they will remerge in some form ( as yet unknown) but it must be along way back and a bit of humility rather than the arrogant 'we will be back debt free' wouldn't go a miss. You reap what you sow.

NOLA
19-06-2013, 09:39 PM
quite happy for hertz to die to be truthful, i wont miss them one bit.

tonyhib7
19-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Let them die because if for some unforeseen circumstance they come out this in any form there arrogance and so called superiority will be worse than we have had in the past.

Yes I would love to hammer them ever time we play them for the foreseeable future but I am passed that I just want the to die.

They only beat us 5-1 but we still have the club we love.

GGTTH.

ALF TUPPER
ME !!! .......... Easy

lucky
Want them liquidated, lose the PBS, end up in div 3 and struggle for ever. But not that bothered if they die

Suburban Hibby
19-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Get them Ta Falkirk- crossed my mind to watch them struggle and laugh but no- I remember Mercer and what he tried to do- **** them- I want the WRECKING BALL!!!!

Winston Ingram
19-06-2013, 09:48 PM
I want them to die. They deserve to die

Fife-Hibee
19-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Ive longed for this since the FTB days. Please please please DIE !!!

Saorsa
19-06-2013, 09:52 PM
Ive longed for this since the FTB days. Please please please DIE !!!:agree: Never forgiven, never forgotten.

**** h****s

jacomo
19-06-2013, 09:52 PM
In all honesty....

If they die..... they die.

:agree:

We've had a decade of underachievement, interspersed with a few brief highs, as Hibs have tried to get themselves on an even footing. They mocked us for it.

They are on their own. What will be will be. While the derby rivalry is great, there are real opportunities for us if they go kaput.

Suburban Hibby
19-06-2013, 09:54 PM
:agree:

We've had a decade of underachievement, interspersed with a few brief highs, as Hibs have tried to get themselves on an even footing. They mocked us for it.

They are on their own. What will be will be. While the derby rivalry is great, there are real opportunities for us if they go kaput.

Exactly- let's stop worrying about them- if they are out the game it's more opportunity for us - homo fc - good riddance

Biggie
19-06-2013, 09:55 PM
I want them as weak as can be next season so we pump them every time....maybe even draw them in the cup as well for another doing.....

Big_Franck
19-06-2013, 09:59 PM
They can't die quick enough.

ian cruise
19-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Thing is that if they die off completely, the pain suffered by the believers would only last so long. If they survive but are grubbing around the bottom leagues and having to groundshare with Broxburn Athletic then the pain will linger on and on and on ............. :wink:

That's what I'm hoping for. Plenty of beatings to see how the fans of the big team like it. When they do finally play the mighty Hibs it will be be double figures. I will miss bragging about the 7-0 game but replacing it with 14-0 will soften the blow.

God Petrie
19-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Zombie hertz in div 3 would be fine for me. A few years of struggling to get into the SPL then get humped by Hibs for the foreseeable future once they finally make it.

blackpoolhibs
19-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Deid, and buried next to that prick mercer. :pray:

SaulGoodman
19-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Before 1902, big team, wee team, 5-1, forever in our shadow? No.

But now? **** H****s

SlickShoes
19-06-2013, 10:10 PM
10 years ago I would have said no.

In 2013 I want them to spiral completely out of control and be completely ruined. I grew up with Jambo friends and could take all the ribbing in the world about Scottish Cup/ 22 in a row and all that guff but when Romanov took over things changed massively. The banter turned aggressive, they felt genuine superiority, wouldn't listen to reason, at a time when hibs cut back everything to be safe from financial worry hearts went on a massive spending spree paying the kind of wages only the OF offer and with nothing to back it up, they deserve every moment of pain they suffer, the mates I grew up with can support spartans or something

Cabbage East
19-06-2013, 10:12 PM
I want them to die. They can rot next to Mercer in that scabby, Perth, subtly marked grave.

Scouse Hibee
19-06-2013, 10:14 PM

Spot on mate, wouldn't want to see an SPL team go to the wall no matter who they are or what folk who are no longer associated with them tried to do.

Well that was until those Hertz *******s finally got under my skin mates and all **** them.

Heedersnvolleys
19-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Die for me!

I don't buy this it won't be the same without them stuff. I really think it will benefit Hibs quicker than most people think. Lets face it unless there is really strong family ties for either team its a toss up for most kids in the Edinburgh/Lothian area who they support or they pick the most successful and unfortunately they have shaded over the past years, however I know kids who have started to support hibs purely because they have made the last 2 cup finals and once they are out of the way our young support can only grow. Lets face it I am sure it was said back in 1990 Edinburgh is only big enough for one team and that is us.:agree:

Cabbage East
19-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Spot on mate, wouldn't want to see an SPL team go to the wall no matter who they are or what folk who are no longer associated with them tried to do.

Well that was until those Hertz *******s finally got under my skin mates and all **** them.

Finally. Now you sound like a Hibby.

Scouse Hibee
19-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Finally. Now you sound like a Hibby.

Steady, I'm just on long term loan :greengrin

Carheenlea
19-06-2013, 10:37 PM
I know a few Hearts fans, but for the last 5 or 6 years I have made a point of not engaging in any "banter" with them. If it comes to the crunch and Hearts are liquidated and we had no derbys for the foreseeable future I would not miss any of the so called banter and whatnot because I realised a long time ago that the Hearts fans I knew were not capable of engaging in fun, two way friendly joshing and mickey taking, so I would not miss that side of it as a result. On a personal level however, I have taken great joy at the sadly all too rare derby victories in recent times solely in the company of my Hibs supporting friends, and would definitely miss those great derby days out at either Easter Road or Tynecastle when derby victories can be enjoyed into the wee small hours.

Difficult one, but if it came down to it, would I miss the derby? I`d have to say yes.

frazeHFC
19-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Without doubt hope they die.

Miguel
19-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Ideal scenarios:
Short term: They start next season with a 15 points deduction, have a severly weakened player pool, get humped regularly, particularly by us and get relegated.
Long term: They are liquidated, die or reform and play in Lowland League, or Third Division. Become an irrelevance and leave city to 'wee team'.

silverhibee
19-06-2013, 11:43 PM
die h***** die

davym7062
19-06-2013, 11:51 PM
because of the smug way they look at hibs fans I hope they rot in hell

JOD
20-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Justletthemdie

forevever

god bless the Hibs

InterviewLoI
20-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Yeah I see the OP's point. Star Wars would have been ***** if Darth Vader wasn't there because he was battling in the East-Sith league...

OsloHibs
20-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Me :party:

Scott Allan Key
20-06-2013, 02:04 AM
Given how a large number of Yams have showed no humility or regret in the shafting and theft of ordinary people's money in Lithuania to fund their glory, I'd like them to suffer a long decline and live an impoverished existence, devoid of success, bumping along in lower divisions, even East of Scotland league. I feel sorry for the few, genuine decent Jambos who treat Hibs as an friendly rivalry.

It is time Hearts accounted for their actions and for many, their willing support of a crook running their club. It is just desserts time and they will have their delusions shown for what they are, when they are heavily beaten by us in significant competition, fair-and-square.

It is also time, the undeserving pay-rise taking buffoons who attempt to run Scottish football, took more serious measures to enforce living within means for all clubs to prevent what is basically, cheating, and prevent this from happening in the first place from any other club, They could also try being pro-active and try selling our league for sponsorship and tv rights at a comparable rate for our attendance levels demographically. Instead they and media do it down in public, every time something happens they took no steps to prevent or investigate.

joe breezy
20-06-2013, 03:36 AM
I've always wanted them to die

I remember thinking "Wallace Mercer's right - he's just got it the wrong way round"

Edinburgh needs one great European football team

It's time for a new dawn

Hainan Hibs
20-06-2013, 04:15 AM
I would hammer in the last nail in the coffin if I could.

jodjam
20-06-2013, 04:27 AM
Growing up , even in Drylaw, most of my mates were Hibs fans. Even now, most of mates are Hibs(although my partner is one of them). Hertz really are an irrelevance to me. The only time I give them any thought is on Derby day. My family and friends, my business and my football team are the things that excite me. I don't care about that mob. So if they were no longer around it wouldn't bother me at all.

mikewynne
20-06-2013, 04:41 AM
I would definitely miss the derbies. We've had many, many bad derby days over the last 30yrs but the odd victory has been fabulous. If they pull through I can easily see this being a dawn of a good decade (at least) of them being a poor team getting soundly and regularly beaten by us. After that they can slope off to the lower divisions or wherever they go and their fans can think about where their worshipping of Wallace and Vlad took them.

cad
20-06-2013, 04:54 AM
I know a few Hearts fans, but for the last 5 or 6 years I have made a point of not engaging in any "banter" with them. If it comes to the crunch and Hearts are liquidated and we had no derbys for the foreseeable future I would not miss any of the so called banter and whatnot because I realised a long time ago that the Hearts fans I knew were not capable of engaging in fun, two way friendly joshing and mickey taking, so I would not miss that side of it as a result. On a personal level however, I have taken great joy at the sadly all too rare derby victories in recent times solely in the company of my Hibs supporting friends, and would definitely miss those great derby days out at either Easter Road or Tynecastle when derby victories can be enjoyed into the wee small hours.

Difficult one, but if it came down to it, would I miss the derby? I`d have to say yes.

Over the 8 years which Vlad sold them the dream some of my Hearts mates changed from football fans to mutant supporters that I didn't recognise not all of them but a good few ,got to the stage where it wasn't worth the hassle.

Lucius Apuleius
20-06-2013, 05:08 AM
It is another die from me. Up until 1990 and FTB I would have said no. In the intervening years they have the most arrogant bunch of pricks I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. Since the Lith takeover, this has been worse. Even now they are showing zero remorse for what has happened. My views would change relative to their level of remorse. I don't see me changing any time soon.

whiskyhibby
20-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Lets be clear, the only way they will start in division 3 is if they do indeed 'die' ie are liquidated, however, even hoping this happens AK would like to see them reincarnated as Jamco and the years of misery that will follow, as let's be fair, even although their Fans try and emulate the nastier parts of the Rangers support, they will never have access to the fan base and income that Rangers do and as such they are unlikely to return to the top league for some time

The Falcon
20-06-2013, 06:00 AM
Lets be clear, the only way they will start in division 3 is if they do indeed 'die' ie are liquidated, however, even hoping this happens AK would like to see them reincarnated as Jamco and the years of misery that will follow, as let's be fair, even although their Fans try and emulate the nastier parts of the Rangers support, they will never have access to the fan base and income that Rangers do and as such they are unlikely to return to the top league for some time

I am not sure Div 3 would be open to them now. Sevco only went there because it was the bottom rung of the league setup and that has now changed.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-06-2013, 06:18 AM

**** h****s

super post :)

Pete
20-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Hearts as we know them might die but their hard-core aren't going to just go away if the worst case scenario for them happens.
A new club will be formed and they will start at the very bottom, either renting a ground or starting from scratch with that project too. They might lose some fans but enough will come back to ensure they eventualy get back into the football league.
I want them to lose everything and die as I know they are never going to go away. The years it will take them to recover will ensure they lose that many fans that they will never be our true rivals again. In ten years time they might have a fan base the size of dundee uniteds and be playing in a ground like almondvale.
That would not only be pleasing, but justice for their years of financial cheating.

Jazza
20-06-2013, 06:47 AM
[QUOTE=Fife-Hibee;3648097]Nah ! Cannae die quick enough for me ! Ive had my fun, now hurry up and die ! F...ing disgrace of a club ![/
QUOTE]

seconded:aok:

Agree with that to, cheated for years ciao ciao

ronaldo7
20-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Another aspect to this long lingering death is the way the Hearts fans deal with it. I think we'll find the dark side of their support come out to play more regularly. Things will go from bad to worse when they see their team get pumped regularly.

They will start fighting amongst themselves again.

Normal service will resume:greengrin

Bostonhibby
20-06-2013, 06:56 AM

Put me in the waiting to die category.

Our obliteration was whaelarse's target and with only a few exceptions was massively supported by the yammish. For the arrogance and financial doping that brought them the much bragged about "success" and the subsequent ludicrous claims and downright refusal to see where the dear leader was taking them it cant come quick enough for me.

They have no humility or shame around how they having been running and give not a hoot about who's actually paid for it so its about how far such an attitude needs and deserves to fall before it dawns on them.

For me liquidation will do, they can start again as Hearts of West Lothian (2013) or whatever name they choose in non league or the 3rd division if they will have them, but they and others like them really need to realise you can't rack up the debt and everything else they have done and simply avoid the debt and carry on like nothing's wrong because you are the yams or sevco. It was all someone elses money and they never allowed the yams to have it by consent.

Sadly far too many of them are comfortable just managing to avoid the debt and carrying on as if it was all okay - even now they remain arrogant enough to believe its all under their control because they are who they are!.

A dose of reality is required as they have been far too long in the world of "no debt really, owing it all to themselves, big team, 400,000 fans CL win by 2008m, megasuperhotelstadium" etc..............

Can I just add that of @20 closest Hibby friends I have, and amongst supporters I know generally I don't know anyone who doesn't think the same. Suspect many of the HOH era will think that way.

Bostonhibby
20-06-2013, 07:01 AM
It is another die from me. Up until 1990 and FTB I would have said no. In the intervening years they have the most arrogant bunch of pricks I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. Since the Lith takeover, this has been worse. Even now they are showing zero remorse for what has happened. My views would change relative to their level of remorse. I don't see me changing any time soon.

:agree: Add this to what I said above!

SouthMoroccoStu
20-06-2013, 07:04 AM

This.

There are still jambos out there that you can have a conversation with but they are few and far between.

The Romanov era has manufactured a new breed of jambo. Even tainting original stock.

Worryingly - they are even in the majority

Speaking to a jambo I considered one of the good ones -

"It'll all be fine, we won 2 cups, 5-1, split the OF, heard the champions league music, had champion league winning player and a euro champions player - wouldn't swap that for anything"

This is the type of blinkered vision we're dealing with

PeeJay
20-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Agree with the OP's sentiments - I want us to beat Hearts - but IMO it has to be on the park. It's entirely appropriate that the club is punished for its past behaviour, and if that means dropping down through the leagues, then so be it. I bear no hatred towards the club, never have - I don't particularly like them, but some of the vitriol on here directed to HOMFC is way over the top. I have been away too long probably, but I used to meet up with Hearts mates of mine at Tynie before the game or meet them on their way across the terracing into their enclosure area, and it was all mainly good banter, with little base invective - of course back then in the sixties/seventies we more often than not beat them, so maybe that's why I had no reason to be so bitter towards them back then? Distance has made it easier for me. Too many defeats have made our fan base seriously bitter it seems, personally I'd prefer a return to winning ways on the park by our team, than us claiming some form of victory because of their financial death.

Killiehibbie
20-06-2013, 07:09 AM
Me

Jones28
20-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Pre big team, wee team, possibly not.

Now?

Die, die, die

Kato
20-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Another aspect to this long lingering death is the way the Hearts fans deal with it. I think we'll find the dark side of their support come out to play more regularly. Things will go from bad to worse when they see their team get pumped regularly.

They will start fighting amongst themselves again.

Normal service will resume:greengrin

Ah, the good old days, they didn't have a clue about fiscal prudence and they didn't know one end of a football pitch from another. Some of the funniest moments I've ever had at ER was when half way through another humping from us they'd start punching lumps out of one another.

I've said all along I want them to survive and for us to beat them on the park regularly. It's the only sort of revenge they would understand. They don't care if they die as has been shown with their "it was worth it" statements - as has been said this is because many of them hate us more than they love Hearts.

Saying that I think a discussion in the press and on TV about financial doping and how Hearts fans sat back and watched it happen at their club is long overdue. Leslie Deans, Lord Foulkes of Urineshire, John Robertson, Gary MacKay, Pieman Robinson were all complicit if not directly guilty. Bring it out into open rather than all this sympathy guff.

lyonhibs
20-06-2013, 07:53 AM
10 years ago I would have said no.

In 2013 I want them to spiral completely out of control and be completely ruined. I grew up with Jambo friends and could take all the ribbing in the world about Scottish Cup/ 22 in a row and all that guff but when Romanov took over things changed massively. The banter turned aggressive, they felt genuine superiority, wouldn't listen to reason, at a time when hibs cut back everything to be safe from financial worry hearts went on a massive spending spree paying the kind of wages only the OF offer and with nothing to back it up, they deserve every moment of pain they suffer, the mates I grew up with can support spartans or something

:agree::agree:

Pre-Romanov, no.

Now, toodle-oo, tattie bye bye, hasta luego etc.

Die.

Not that I think it will come to that, although I have always erred on the side of pessimism re: Hearts demise given how long it has been predicted.

Events of the past week or so have rather accelerated them towards the trapdoor marked "A whole pile of rather unsightly *****"

MB62
20-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Ten years ago I might have stood shoulder to shoulder with them in their battle as I saw a few hearts tops at ER in our HOH days. However, their protests never materialised, no need as it would never happen to them, they just owed the money to themselves.
Five years ago they were the BIG team and still owed the money to themselves, 1902 and they had won the big cup, my feelings started to change and the local rivallry had changed from banter to bad feeling. My shoulder to shoulder had gone and it was a case of, 'let them get on with it, it will all go t1t5 up for them eventually'
Presently, they are still owe money to themselves, or do they? 1-5, it was all worth it, 1902, we will come out of this debt free and stronger. Not one slightests hint of regret of humility from them and whilst I will have a certain amount of sympathy for the odd Yam that I know that are really good guys who just support their club in same manner we support ours, if they die they die and I won't lose any sleep over it.
Do I want them to die?
Hmm? I have a feeling if they don't, they might be right and they could come out of this better in the long run, so with a certain degree of reluctancy, I would maybe have to say YES, I hope the b******s go to the wall (with apologies to the odd few decent Yams I know, the rest of them have dragged me down to this level of thinking).

basehibby
20-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Like the OP I'm quite happy for the Yams to still have a football team to follow - just as long as they take their medicine of course!

That will either mean:
a) Yams somehow survive the season and come out of administration to live an existance of utter penury either at the bottom end of the SPL receiving regular horsings in Derbys and other matches, or, far more likely, in the first division, staring ruefully and enviously upwards.
b) Yams get liquidated and enter Div3 a'la Sevco as AFC Hertz or some other pish and wander homelessly from one groundshare to another on a relentless "great adventure" until when and if they ever re-emerge onto the SPL stage, we'll have forgotten who they are anyway.

......Nah on second thoughts - f*** em :chop:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Quite interesting that it seems to be folk that don't have to put up with their pish on a daily basis that are a tad more ambivalent towards their ongoing existance.

Craig_in_Prague
20-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Personally would like them to have a similar fate as my breakfast this morning did.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Die. 100% die.

If a two-bob Savco club is created in their absence, they will be termed as a rival only due to locality. The Savco will be a team devoid of tradition, history, titles and trophies. And if, and it's a massive if, the Savco made it into the SPL, we would have a derby with a brand new club who we can routinely hump whilst mocking them for the fact we have won more Scottish Cups than them.

I've never seen a Hearts team live within their means.

Franck Stanton
20-06-2013, 10:32 AM
The sooner they die the better. I f'n HATE EVERYTHING about them, HATE them, so ya puddle drinking 6-singered mutants just do the decent thing and crawl back under your rock and DIE

Judas Iscariot
20-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Quite interesting that it seems to be folk that don't have to put up with their pish on a daily basis that are a tad more ambivalent towards their ongoing existance.

This, 100%

I want them to die

die die die die die

IWasThere2016
20-06-2013, 10:45 AM
Me!

Keith_M
20-06-2013, 10:45 AM
I want to see them get their just desserts. They've profited from financial doping and. it seems, an organisation that has ripped off the pensions of Aluminium workers, the savings of ordinary Lithuanians and very possibly benefited from Money Laundering. The vast majority of their fans have blindly ignored, even denied, that what they were doing was wrong so long as they could gloat over some cup wins and superiority in derbies.

If their just desserts means they go through years of suffering and humiliation in the lower leagues, while being royally humped on the rare occassions they meet Hibs in a cup competition, then that would be good enough for me. I want to be in the Hibs end on these occasions as we're singing the following, while at least 3 or 4 goals ahead...

'Big - Team,
...you're having a laugh,
Big - Team,
...you're having a laugh'

Kato
20-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Die. 100% die.

If a two-bob Savco club is created in their absence, they will be termed as a rival only due to locality. The Savco will be a team devoid of tradition, history, titles and trophies. And if, and it's a massive if, the Savco made it into the SPL, we would have a derby with a brand new club who we can routinely hump whilst mocking them for the fact we have won more Scottish Cups than them.

I've never seen a Hearts team live within their means.

Yup. I noticed. Genius.

JimBHibees
20-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Ah, the good old days, they didn't have a clue about fiscal prudence and they didn't know one end of a football pitch from another. Some of the funniest moments I've ever had at ER was when half way through another humping from us they'd start punching lumps out of one another.

I've said all along I want them to survive and for us to beat them on the park regularly. It's the only sort of revenge they would understand. They don't care if they die as has been shown with their "it was worth it" statements - as has been said this is because many of them hate us more than they love Hearts.

Saying that I think a discussion in the press and on TV about financial doping and how Hearts fans sat back and watched it happen at their club is long overdue. Leslie Deans, Lord Foulkes of Urineshire, John Robertson, Gary MacKay, Pieman Robinson were all complicit if not directly guilty. Bring it out into open rather than all this sympathy guff.

Great point, absolutely no chance IMO of it happening.

Lord Foulkes of Urineshire :greengrin :thumbsup:

Steve-O
20-06-2013, 10:56 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/37509106.jpg

Pedantic_Hibee
20-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Yup. I noticed. Genius.

:greengrin

HibsNZ
20-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Hate them with a passion but was undecided, but after reading a few threads of their's and this one, hope the arrogant smug f*nnies die horribly!!

Jack Hackett
20-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Yup. I noticed. Genius.

Now that you've highlighted it...:top marks