PDA

View Full Version : A minute's silence?

Dan Sarf
18-06-2013, 12:16 PM
I feel it would be wrong not to mark the passing of our lamented neighbour. Any suggestions for a suitable tribute?

A minute's silence at our first home game?
A minute's laughter?
A minute's indifference?

Killiehibbie
18-06-2013, 12:36 PM
A couple of songs to mark the occasion, a bit laughter then forget all about them.

One City One Team.

Dashing Bob S
18-06-2013, 12:40 PM
I feel it would be wrong not to mark the passing of our lamented neighbour. Any suggestions for a suitable tribute?

A minute's laughter?
A minute's indifference?

Difficult to see a minutes silence or a minutes indifference being strictly observed by everybody.

A minutes laughter, on the other hand...

hibee19
18-06-2013, 12:58 PM
All these Haha Hearts are dead posts are so cringeworthy. Given how many posts I've seen on here about how they are so obsessed with us its more than a little hypocritical.

Hibbyradge
18-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Silences are so difficult to organise.

More appropriate would be 90 minutes of uproarious applause, cheering and general bon homie. :agree:

Dan Sarf
18-06-2013, 01:18 PM
All these Haha Hearts are dead posts are so cringeworthy. Given how many posts I've seen on here about how they are so obsessed with us its more than a little hypocritical.

I take your point.

How about a minute's giggling?

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:26 PM

Maybe footballs not for you if you think it's 'cringeworthy'

We're obsessed with them, they are obsessed with us. That's how 'rivalry' works.

hibee19
18-06-2013, 01:34 PM

We're obsessed with them, they are obsessed with us. That's how 'rivalry' works.

Football is about winning and losing football games.

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Football is about winning and losing football games.

And having a good time in between is Cringeworthy?

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 01:38 PM

In your mind maybe!

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:40 PM
In your mind maybe!

If we weren't obsessed it wouldn't be a very good derby would it?

hibee19
18-06-2013, 01:40 PM
And having a good time in between is Cringeworthy?

Wanting your rival to die is pretty cringeworthy. We're never going to win anything too often so the derbies are a big part of our season. I can't see what good Hearts dying is to Hibs.

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Wanting your rival to die is pretty cringeworthy. We're never going to win anything too often so the derbies are a big part of our season. I can't see what good Hearts dying is to Hibs.

You make it sound like we're the only ones that would act like this

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 01:42 PM
If we weren't obsessed it wouldn't be a very good derby would it?

What a strange thought process you have if you have to be obsessed with your nearest rivals to enjoy a derby.

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:43 PM
What a strange thought process you have if you have to be obsessed with your nearest rivals to enjoy a derby.

I could say the same about your thought process, opinions eh? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 01:43 PM
I could say the same about your thought process, opinions eh? :greengrin

I'm pretty sure you're not actually obsessed with the Hertz.

Now you're obsessed with my thought process :greengrin

SaulGoodman
18-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Now you're obsessed with my thought process :greengrin

I don't have to be obsessed to enjoy your posts mind :wink: :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-06-2013, 01:46 PM
I don't have to be obsessed to enjoy your posts mind :wink: :greengrin

Nah but it might help!

Hibbyradge
18-06-2013, 01:53 PM

But they revelled when they killed us in May last year. We died as a club.

I think that's right anyway. :confused:

hibee19
18-06-2013, 01:59 PM
But they revelled when they killed us in May last year. We died as a club.

I think that's right anyway. :confused:

That was a load of baws.

Hibercelona
18-06-2013, 02:20 PM

The big hoose must stay open! :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
18-06-2013, 03:02 PM
We should have a minutes applause after 15 minutes on the first home game of the season, ending in a huge cheer as soon as the clock turns to 16. :greengrin

chrisski33
18-06-2013, 05:28 PM

Chill out its about laughing at their club dying not people! Ffs

BEEJ
18-06-2013, 06:07 PM

A minute's laughter?
A minute's indifference?

:partyhibb:partyhibb:singing::cheers::party::flag:

A minute of dancing and wholehearted celebration ought to suit the occasion perfectly.

:greengrin

Looking forward to it.

FranckSuzy
18-06-2013, 06:13 PM
:partyhibb:partyhibb:singing::cheers::party::flag:

A minute of dancing and wholehearted celebration ought to suit the occasion perfectly.

:greengrin

Looking forward to it.

Used to have the Romanov money saved somewhere but canny find it. Can anyone oblige? :wink: I reckon we should flash the cash :agree: :greengrin

lyonhibs
18-06-2013, 06:33 PM
An eternity of not giving a ****?

Nah, but seriously, unless it's in the Derby next season (if they are still around that is) or a team - other than Celtc - started it, then doing anything special beyond the odd song or 2 re: Hearts glorious and deserved demise is pish poor patter.

Focus on Hibs and Hibs players please.

nonshinyfinish
18-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Used to have the Romanov money saved somewhere but canny find it. Can anyone oblige? :wink: I reckon we should flash the cash :agree: :greengrin

10337 10338

I've got a higher resolution version of the single one, but it seems to be too big to upload.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-06-2013, 07:04 PM

You shouldnae feel under pressure to join in.

Speedway
18-06-2013, 07:05 PM
A minute's cork popping?

Dan Sarf
18-06-2013, 07:30 PM
A minute's cork popping?

Genius!

hfc rd
18-06-2013, 07:32 PM
A minutes laughter. With an applause coming up in the entire 15th minute.

FranckSuzy
18-06-2013, 08:13 PM
10337 10338

I've got a higher resolution version of the single one, but it seems to be too big to upload.

:aok: Cheers NSF

nonshinyfinish
18-06-2013, 08:17 PM
:aok: Cheers NSF

Bashed the hi-res one on the internet here: http://i.imgur.com/J4dBZvl.jpg

Just in case anyone wants to do a large version, for any and all nefarious purposes. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
18-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Bashed the hi-res one on the internet here: http://i.imgur.com/J4dBZvl.jpg

Just in case anyone wants to do a large version, for any and all nefarious purposes. :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
18-06-2013, 10:35 PM
A minutes silence?????????????????
But what about my 35 piece brass band ensemble? We have been rehearsing since the beginning of the main thread.

frazeHFC
18-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Statue of Sir Vlad temporarily placed in the centre spot to allow us to worship him!

http://forefeurope.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/nk-worship-htm.jpg