PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Aaron Sinclair

Unseen work
17-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Was told by a mate of mine were after the Partick thistle left back sinclair, seen him a couple of times and very impressed by him. However wasn't convinced as we have signed McGivern? Maybe he's looking at back up in depth depending if booth leaves or prefers mcgivern as a centre half?

Anyone else heard anythin similar? Cheers

JMac
18-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Seen him twice, looked average both times, if true he'd only be backup for McGivern. Perhaps he can play right back?

Unseen work
18-06-2013, 04:56 AM
Seen him twice, looked average both times, if true he'd only be backup for McGivern. Perhaps he can play right back?

What impressed me was his composure on the ball and like playin the ball on the deck. I thought if true is it because of mcpakes Injury and not convinced he will stay fit for long and pat doesn't want to pressure Forster to much yet?

Sinclair mcgivern hanlon clancy

Would be good imo

PeterboroHibee
18-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Unless he was significantly better than what we already had, Id find it odd if we were looking at a LB. McGivern, Stevenson and Hanlon can play there, I cant understand why we would be looking at another option. There are other areas of the team that need much more work, such as strikers where we have next to no options, yet we seem to be overloading certain positions.

Eyrie
18-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Maybe we looked at him as a possible alternative if we couldn't get McGivern? Doesn't mean that we saw enough to take any interest further.