PDA

View Full Version : Craig Thomson shows his colours (or not as the case may be)

wills
16-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Was told today about Craig Thompson being photographed with hearts fans doing the 5-1. Flound the image on kickback. Can't believe this man can be so naive to be caught like this. What would the SFA think?

jgl07
16-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Was told today about Craig Thompson being photographed with hearts fans doing the 5-1. Flound the image on kickback. Can't believe this man can be so naive to be caught like this. What would the SFA think?
Please post photo or it is meaningless.

Hero76
16-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Please post photo or it is meaningless.

What He say;s

SmallvilleHibee
16-06-2013, 08:14 PM

What thread is this in?

Albanian Hibs
16-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Dont believe it

Viva_Palmeiras
16-06-2013, 08:15 PM
51 year olds aren't always good at working tinternet.

CallumLaidlaw
16-06-2013, 08:46 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/17/nagevyja.jpg
Even more of an idiot than I thought

Mon Dieu4
16-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Does the sign say jizz express?

wills
16-06-2013, 08:49 PM

Thanks Callum real problems between chair and keyboard

kaimendhibs
16-06-2013, 08:50 PM
The man speaks the truth, just seen it. However, could be photo shop, I am no expert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaulGoodman
EDIT: Beaten to it

brianmc
Looks like a school trip fae Hogwarts.:fenlon

JimBHibees
16-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Quite unbelievable to be honest but no surprise.

3pm
16-06-2013, 08:53 PM
No income tax and referees.

adhibs
16-06-2013, 08:55 PM
The boy with the super mario belt haha

Just confitms what we knew already

Viva_Palmeiras
16-06-2013, 08:56 PM
To be fair they were speculating on the prospect of Hearts starting the new season - dunno why they were smiling though perhaps just a perma-grin worn by he mutants ;)

NOLA
16-06-2013, 08:56 PM
5-1 the result that killed us as a club :boo hoo: oh wait a mo....

Viva_Palmeiras
16-06-2013, 08:59 PM

like all good scholars they'll be familiar with the term...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

can someone on twunter please ask AllIsBarry if he is familiar with the term?

Mr White
16-06-2013, 08:59 PM
The man speaks the truth, just seen it. However, could be photo shop, I am no expert

Neither am I but one thing that strikes me about that picture is that the kids holding up their ****ing paddles are around the same height as Craig Thomson if indeed it is him. He's a pretty tall streak of piss is he not?

DaveF
16-06-2013, 09:00 PM
That pic just shows you that the average age of a kickback native is about 14 with a similar IQ level.

As for Thomson, we all knew he was a corrupt ****bag and this just confirms it.

SaulGoodman
16-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Greasy hair :faf:

Bowl cut :faf:

Super Mario Belt :faf:

Bostonhibby
16-06-2013, 09:02 PM

So its true, man with hertz connection having unusual pictures taken with young boys, nae story there then.............. is it the next manager?

jgl07
16-06-2013, 09:02 PM
It looks like a photoshop job to me.

The head is slightly offset from the body.

vercol36
16-06-2013, 09:04 PM
To be fair to Thomson, he maybe did this out of sympathy..... the boy on the left looks like he may have Down's Syndrome, and the boy second from the right is clearly Susan Boyle's illegitimate child.

Wotherspiniesta
16-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Fake.

Kato
16-06-2013, 09:06 PM
The head is slightly offset from the body.

Weird. That's what made me think it's real, his head is slightly offset from his body...

Hermit Crab
16-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Poor photoshop fake. Bed wetting must stop. Move along nothing to see here.

SkintHibby
16-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Get a grip people FFS lol.

A couple of wee posh establishment kids who support the team who are about to go bust catch cup final ref unawares and people go ape**** lol. Get a grip FFS! :agree:

Sir David Gray
16-06-2013, 09:10 PM
If that's genuine, he should be suspended pending a full investigation.

If a referee had posed for a picture with a group of Celtic fans celebrating a result over Sevco (or vice versa) there would be mayhem.

kaimendhibs
16-06-2013, 09:12 PM
I said earlier may be photo shop, but have looked and looked and think it's real. His stance is buckled to coin a phrase which makes him appear shorter. Cheating bassa

Zazu62
16-06-2013, 09:16 PM
cheating bas

hibby rae
16-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Playing devil's advocate he doesn't appear to make the gesture himself. So although he maybe shouldn't have continued to pose for a photo he can't be held accountable for the actions of the ostriches.

Speedy
16-06-2013, 09:22 PM

If a referee had posed for a picture with a group of Celtic fans celebrating a result over Sevco (or vice versa) there would be mayhem.

All that photo shows is public figure standing for a photo with some teenagers.

Do you honestly think that warrants an investigation?

Hank Schrader
16-06-2013, 09:23 PM
The boy second from the right looks like a right annoying cahuuunt.

Eyrie
16-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Playing devil's advocate he doesn't appear to make the gesture himself. So although he maybe shouldn't have continued to pose for a photo he can't be held accountable for the actions of the ostriches.

That's my thought as well. I don't doubt that he's enjoying the kids making the gesture (although not as much as he enjoyed last year's result) but he does have the sense not to join in.

sleeping giant
16-06-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm I looking at wrong pic ? He's the only one not doing the 5-1.

SaulGoodman
16-06-2013, 09:28 PM
All I know is the uniform is Bannockburn High school, so the one that's been photoshopped is probably a teacher

Jim44
16-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I bet he's hurting just now like the rest of the trolls.

Northernhibee
16-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Y'see, here's the thing about the 5-1 hand gesture;

Getting the referee in a photo with the 5-1s just goes to show how tainted a victory it was for them.

It's now evident that to achieve their cup victory they've had to bankrupt their club. They had the chance to save their club but the fans didn't protest when they signed Beattie instead of cutting their wage bill and making inroads into their debt, they didn't do anything when the wages first started being missed, they didn't do anything when winding up orders started coming into play and they're still not making the effort to save their club despite the dire straits that they are in now.

It's like spending £13,983,816 on every single combination of lottery numbers and celebrating because you won the £2m jackpot - totally illogical.

It's almost as if they don't want a club if they can't live in this fantasy world where they are in fact a 'big team'. Deluded to the end, the bubble has burst and now they're selling less season tickets than the 'wee team', unable to beat the 'wee team' and have no future unlike the 'wee team'.

Let them do their 5-1 hand gestures, it's all they have left. Plus if they're doing a 5-1 they cannae bake any more scones.

Cropley10
16-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Fake. The carp tie and old plastic bag nearly gives it away. But his face is too small and was taken from further away originally. It's a cut and paste job.

Still entirely believable mind, worse reffing you won't see, never mind at a national Final.

Makaveli
16-06-2013, 09:37 PM
The boy on the left seems too tall but there's no obvious shopping, and 30 seconds on Google makes it seem legit....

Postcode for Jintz Express - FK7 8JA

Postcode for Thomson's work (Forth Electrical Services) - FK7 8HW

SmallvilleHibee
16-06-2013, 09:40 PM

:agree::agree:

Jonnyboy
16-06-2013, 09:40 PM
The boy on the left seems too tall but there's no obvious shopping, and 30 seconds on Google makes it seem legit....

Well he is a shocking referee

Viva_Palmeiras
16-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Funnily enough the cheeky chappies who caught out Rod appear to have disappeared without trace...

The effort required to Hold up their combined IQs simulatanously will have rendered the poor boy useless for the rest of the week.

SaulGoodman
16-06-2013, 09:46 PM

So that's probably why there's a fes logo (or what looks like one) on his tie :agree:

Dirty yam loving bassa :greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
16-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Not as bad as i thought, even if it is real he's not doing the 5-1 himself. It's just a bunch of geeky kids having a laugh, I doubt CT would have known what was going on.

Thompson is still an erse and a **** ref but this picture doesn't mean he's one of them.

mutley
16-06-2013, 09:49 PM
It looks real enough to me, but meh, let them have it, it's all they have to hang onto. If Thompson was doing the 5-1 sign himself it would be a different story, but looks to me like they were just grabbing a photo opportunity.

Sir David Gray
16-06-2013, 09:55 PM
All that photo shows is public figure standing for a photo with some teenagers.

Do you honestly think that warrants an investigation?

As I've said earlier, if that was the Old Firm we were talking about, it would probably be considered as a major incident and the person concerned would most likely require police protection.

We need our referees to be above this kind of thing and if it's a real photo then he should be asked to explain himself.

I'm not 100% convinced that it is genuine though.

Bishop Hibee
16-06-2013, 09:56 PM
He's a cheat whether the photo is real or not. Brian McGinlay Mk II.

Purple & Green
16-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Back in 1990 I would gave slapped someone more interested in making stupid hand gestures than saving the club. Maybe that's just me, or maybe that's just hibs

calumhibee1
16-06-2013, 09:59 PM
As I've said earlier, if that was the Old Firm we were talking about, it would probably be considered as a major incident and the person concerned would most likely require police protection.

We need our referees to be above this kind of thing and if it's a real photo then he should be asked to explain himself.

Agree 100%. Not saying it warrants an investigation, however there's no way this would be allowed to happen had it been an OF game. And if the postcode thing is right I'd suggest that it's real.

Mr White
16-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Back in 1990 I would gave slapped someone more interested in making stupid hand gestures than saving the club. Maybe that's just me, or maybe that's just hibs

:top marks
it's not just you.

hfc rd
16-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Don't know why some folk on here are still getting wound up with this 5-1 nonsense. Couldn't care if it was David Cameron or The Royal Family posing with a 5-1 hand gesture beside some idiotic yam school children from Hogwarts. 5-1 didn't kill our club, it killed theirs. They know that, but they are too thick to realise it.

hibbymick
16-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Theres at least 5 virgins in that pic.

ads913
16-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Fake. The carp tie and old plastic bag nearly gives it away. But his face is too small and was taken from further away originally. It's a cut and paste job.

Still entirely believable mind, worse reffing you won't see, never mind at a national Final. I can assure you that its not fake and it was taken around the corner from were he works in Paisley. What is clear is he should be reprimanded for his actions. This should be put in the papers. Expose him, after all if this was Celtic and rangers related he be out on his arse like the rest of the numpty refs.

Sir David Gray
16-06-2013, 10:50 PM
I can assure you that its not fake and it was taken around the corner from were he works in Paisley. What is clear is he should be reprimanded for his actions. This should be put in the papers. Expose him, after all if this was Celtic and rangers related he be out on his arse like the rest of the numpty refs.

It was taken in Bannockburn.

monktonharp
16-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I can assure you that its not fake and it was taken around the corner from were he works in Paisley. What is clear is he should be reprimanded for his actions. This should be put in the papers. Expose him, after all if this was Celtic and rangers related he be out on his arse like the rest of the numpty refs.:agree:dont care if it was in the main street in Auchtermuchty, it's a shocker. he's a disgrace to Scottish football and all neutrals will know it, apart from us.

Kato
16-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Well he is a shocking referee

...and he's supposed to be neutral.

Time For Heroes
16-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Y'see, here's the thing about the 5-1 hand gesture;

Getting the referee in a photo with the 5-1s just goes to show how tainted a victory it was for them.

It's now evident that to achieve their cup victory they've had to bankrupt their club. They had the chance to save their club but the fans didn't protest when they signed Beattie instead of cutting their wage bill and making inroads into their debt, they didn't do anything when the wages first started being missed, they didn't do anything when winding up orders started coming into play and they're still not making the effort to save their club despite the dire straits that they are in now.

It's like spending £13,983,816 on every single combination of lottery numbers and celebrating because you won the £2m jackpot - totally illogical.

It's almost as if they don't want a club if they can't live in this fantasy world where they are in fact a 'big team'. Deluded to the end, the bubble has burst and now they're selling less season tickets than the 'wee team', unable to beat the 'wee team' and have no future unlike the 'wee team'.

Let them do their 5-1 hand gestures, it's all they have left. Plus if they're doing a 5-1 they cannae bake any more scones.

The mutants ive met in the past could do the 5-1 sign, count on 3 hands and bake cakes at the same time. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

easty
16-06-2013, 11:48 PM

I don't doubt for a second that if it was the Old Firm we were talking about it would be kicking off big time right now, but that's because that lot are a bunch of uptight conspiracy mongering erses.

That cup finals is long gone now, it felt awful then and it feels awful now, but nothing is going to change it. It doesn't make it any worse for me because that ****er of a referee has been caught out by a bunch of bairns. He couldn't see Blacks assault on Griffiths in the final, why would anyone expect him to notice a few hands in the air at a photo opportunity? The only thing that surprises me is that it's taken so long for a yam to get a photo with him while doing their wee party piece.

hibbiedon
17-06-2013, 04:40 AM
I was hoping it was true but the three muppets look like they have been added on to a photo of CT and the young lad

SouthMoroccoStu
17-06-2013, 06:03 AM
Fairly poor judgement on his part to allow himself to be caught in this situation, considering his controversial role in the result.

It's not as if there is a lone boy in the back ground doing the 5-1 - the photo is posed and he is standing there smiling. He is fully aware of what is happening around him

As said by a previous poster, would this ignored or laughed of if this was related to the old firm?

The Sea-gull
17-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Am I missing something here?

Thomson has obviously been asked to go in a picture with some snivelling school boys and they have given it the 5-1 when the photo has been taken.

He's not doing the 5-1 so he may not have known this was going to happen. He was probably well aware of what they were going to do but in his defence he will just say all he thought he was doing was getting a photo with some fans. He's not really done anything wrong.

Folk have to stop peeing their pants evertime one of these sort of photos appear. We'd be all over it if we had won in the circumstances they did. Let them have their fun, they might end up paying the ultimate price for "the greatest day of their lives".

Scouse Hibee
17-06-2013, 08:25 AM

Thomson has obviously been asked to go in a picture with some snivelling school boys and they have given it the 5-1 when the photo has been taken.

He's not doing the 5-1 so he may not have known this was going to happen. He was probably well aware of what they were going to do but in his defence he will just say all he thought he was doing was getting a photo with some fans. He's not really done anything wrong.

Folk have to stop peeing their pants evertime one of these sort of photos appear. We'd be all over it if we had won in the circumstances they did. Let them have their fun, they might end up paying the ultimate price for "the greatest day of their lives".

:agree: As long as they get the reaction they crave from Hibs supporters they will continue.

Craig_in_Prague
17-06-2013, 08:59 AM
He is defo a Yam. Looks like an inbred for a start.
And a corrupt cheat.

Apart from that, guy has a lot going for him....

Hermit Crab
17-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Awful lot of bed wetting going here over a daft photo that looks like poor photo shop work at best. Move along people.

Hibs90
17-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Real photo but who cares?

Peevemor
17-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Real photo but who cares?

Exactly.

patch1875
17-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Who cares? We got pumped that day move on.

JimBHibees
17-06-2013, 10:48 AM

He is a referee he shouldnt have any fans. Why is he posing for a photo with anyone to be honest?

Beefster
17-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Big fuss about hee-haw. I bet I could get a photo of him and me with me holding a bit of paper with "The Hearts are going bust and we cannae wait" on it if I had the inclination (which I don't).

SaulGoodman
17-06-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't see why when someone mentions Thomson on this it's obligatory to give the 'overreaction, bedwetters, move on' comments? I don't see much of an overreaction here?

Hibernia Na Eir
17-06-2013, 11:20 AM

what's the referee doing with his right arm/hand with that child? Big smile on boys face.

GRASS the perv !

Albanian Hibs
17-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Always thought he was a knob. This has now confirmed it.

JimBHibees
17-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Big fuss about hee-haw. I bet I could get a photo of him and me with me holding a bit of paper with "The Hearts are going bust and we cannae wait" on it if I had the inclination (which I don't).

I am not so sure. He knows exactly what the kids are doing in the photo however is very happy about being part of it. A polite no thank you would have been appropriate on this occasion for Scotland's leading ref. :rolleyes:

Elephant Stone
17-06-2013, 01:43 PM
This place is tragic at times.

Hermit Crab
17-06-2013, 02:35 PM
This place is tragic at times.

This. It's only a photo. Probably faked. Let it go. They have 1-5 where as we have a club to support next season.

maturehibby
17-06-2013, 04:45 PM
This. It's only a photo. Probably faked. Let it go. They have 1-5 where as we have a club to support next season.

Is the photo as fake as you slipping into East End park to watch the Pars - one thing Graham you will be able to attend the "Administration Cup against the ****bo's in the Pars end on the 13th of July and have no mixed loyalties there as you tell the Hearts GIRUY

hfc rd
17-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Those yams are showing Craig Thomson the points deduction they are getting next season.

Ricky Bobby
17-06-2013, 05:44 PM
It seems to me if the shoe was on the other foot we would think it was great.
If this photo helps the yams get over the fact that their season tickets are now worthless,the money from the 'pledges' is gone, they are starting next season minus 15 points with a squad full of school weans, leading to relegation before the inevitable liquidation. Then i for one am prepared to turn the other cheek.

Oh and don't forget the share certificates.

:fenlon

Macaroon
17-06-2013, 06:02 PM
No income tax and referees.

There has to be an Only Fools style ditty to be gained from this yams situation. It has glorious potential; in the right hands.

nonshinyfinish, where you at? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
17-06-2013, 07:42 PM
There has to be an Only Fools style ditty to be gained from this yams situation. It has glorious potential; in the right hands.

nonshinyfinish, where you at? :greengrin

Can't think of any lyrics but I would say that today's news is very lovely jubbly indeed! :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
17-06-2013, 07:47 PM
The mutants ive met in the past could do the 5-1 sign, count on 3 hands and bake cakes at the same time. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

The mutants I've met in the past could do the 5-1 sign using only one hand

kdhibees1
17-06-2013, 07:48 PM
The mutants I've met in the past could do the 5-1 sign using only one hand:faf:

Hibernia Na Eir
17-06-2013, 07:57 PM
GIRFUY THOMSON!!!!!

1874-2013

yer team is DEAD! HAHAHA

Lucius Apuleius
18-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Picture is taken in St. Ninians. I only know one yam from that area. There are a couple of Hibbies though.

As an aside it is straight across the road from The Borestone Bar. Many moons ago, the Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts busses all stopped there to pick up. Never saw a bit of trouble.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-06-2013, 08:07 AM
More bites on this thread than in an entire series of The Walking Dead!

Speedy
18-06-2013, 11:40 AM

I'm not really interested in the conspiracies and paranoia of old firm fans, and certainly don't want to use their behaviour as a measure of what is normal.

IMO, we as fans need to be above this kind of thing. It's maybe poor judgement to stand for a photo (given the hassle he's likely to get as a result) but he's done absolutely nothing wrong.

seven nowt
18-06-2013, 02:06 PM
KNOB!! Believe the children were part of Hearts 23,000 berth disabled section. Going bust. GGTTH!

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2013, 04:33 PM
They're only kids FFS, life's hard enough for a yam supporting teenager, without slagging their appearance.

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2013, 04:34 PM
KNOB!! Believe the children were part of Hearts 23,000 berth disabled section. Going bust. GGTTH!

Do you really think this is funny?