PDA

View Full Version : Can I get letters/numbers on a strip, at the Hearts shop?

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Cos' as sure as hell, cant at the Hibs shop!!! on the day they started selling the new strip, guess what? ran oot o' letters for names. almost a week later, I was back, and again they've ran oot o' certain letters! sitting in the car raging,I saw a guy carrying a strip from the shop, and he told me he'd had the same **** fae them. disgraceful, and the attitude of the stuff is almost a shrug, maybe next week ,smile. and had this cant be bothered attitude for years in there.:grr:

clerriehibs
15-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Happens every time.

Scouse Hibee
15-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Frustrating as hell but not totally unexpected, either the shop manager is clueless or there is a problem with supplier every ****** year.

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Happens every time. I phoned the 661 1875 number immediately and sounded like a shop staff couldnae be ersed person that answered, when I asked for a commercial person to raise a complaint with. I was told they would be open on Monday. can anyone tell me how to contact them ? or do I go to the desk and demand a manager? this is gettin' on my tits, big style as I feel that they don't give a flying fiddlers ****!!

muzzhfc
15-06-2013, 03:09 PM
you do realise buying numbers & letters from THEM is giving THEM money. be patient and give the money to US

down-the-slope
15-06-2013, 03:18 PM
I phoned the 661 1875 number immediately and sounded like a shop staff couldnae be ersed person that answered, when I asked for a commercial person to raise a complaint with. I was told they would be open on Monday. can anyone tell me how to contact them ? or do I go to the desk and demand a manager? this is gettin' on my tits, big style as I feel that they don't give a flying fiddlers ****!!

PM coming your way..:aok:

hibee
15-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Can't buy kids socks smaller than 3-5 either!

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:25 PM
you do realise buying numbers & letters from THEM is giving THEM money. be patient and give the money to USdon't be silly. I only mentioned them , to raise this issue. besides, they'd probably offer a player wi' every letter purchased. how patient do you think is a happy medium then? I waited a week for 1 letter, only to find that another is out of stock. gies a break, the shop is crap, the attitude is crap and I doubt if the have anyone actually in charge of the shop. the counter girls were havin ' a rare time though, trying on lovely pink tops as they took them oot o' boxes.

Dibben
15-06-2013, 03:31 PM
I believe they are open to any sensible offer for their numbers and letters...

Worth a try as they do have some of the best numbers and letters in Britain right now!

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:34 PM
I believe they are open to any sensible offer for their numbers and letters...

Worth a try as they do have some of the best numbers and letters in Britain right now! is this at tynie? probably got a fair stock i'd imagine. ER on the other hand, jist dinnae dae fair stock.

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:35 PM
PM coming your way..:aok: got it ta,:aok: now on the verge of calming down

Hibercelona
15-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Isn't there other shops available that will put prints on the back of tops?

For something that's relatively straight forward, you'd think there would be a number of shops with this service.

Dibben
15-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Sorry yes. Tynie has plenty. Apparently it's the fans fault. They haven't bought as many numbers & letters as they hoped!

Ray_
15-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Cos' as sure as hell, cant at the Hibs shop!!! on the day they started selling the new strip, guess what? ran oot o' letters for names. almost a week later, I was back, and again they've ran oot o' certain letters! sitting in the car raging,I saw a guy carrying a strip from the shop, and he told me he'd had the same **** fae them. disgraceful, and the attitude of the stuff is almost a shrug, maybe next week ,smile. and had this cant be bothered attitude for years in there.:grr:

Be careful what you ask for, they may try and palm you off with a player to go with the number!

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Sorry yes. Tynie has plenty. Apparently it's the fans fault. They haven't bought as many numbers & letters as they hoped! I'm sorry too.I misunderstood your post, still ,It will be better when it becomes ONE CITY ONE SHOP . besides, they can get a FAIR amount when the shelves get cleared o'er by gorgie. thanks for your advice.

sambajustice
15-06-2013, 03:42 PM

Are you wanting the shop staff just to go off on make some letters for you?? If there isnae any in there isnae any in!! They cant do anything about it apart from tell you when they will be in.

Its not the fault of the shop staff that Nike dont make babies/toddlers kits or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirts.

Its not the shop staff who decided when the kit launch would be or the shop staff who were responsible for advertising.

Its not the shop staff who made the initial orders for strips.

Its not the shop staff that set the prices!!

The shop made a ton of dough, like tens of thousands, in 3 days i'm led to believe - that gives you an idea of how busy its been and the demand for shirts and names.

If you want to piss and moan then mail the directors!

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Isn't there other shops available that will put prints on the back of tops?

For something that's relatively straight forward, you'd think there would be a number of shops with this service. I tend to give my money to Hibernian, in most football related matters ,and when you buy a football strip, it's nice to go to the other counter and get names/numbers put on at source, rather than traipsing around the toon looking for someone else to do it

down-the-slope
15-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Are you wanting the shop staff just to go off on make some letters for you?? If there isnae any in there isnae any in!! They cant do anything about it apart from tell you when they will be in.

Its not the fault of the shop staff that Nike dont make babies/toddlers kits or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirts.

Its not the shop staff who decided when the kit launch would be or the shop staff who were responsible for advertising.

The shop made a ton of dough, like tens of thousands, in 3 days i'm led to believe - that gives you an idea of how busy its been and the demand for shirts and names.

If you want to piss and moan then mail the directors!

And Breathe......:greengrin

I think its not so much the lack of numbers but perceived lack of service that MH is peeved about (rightly) - a 'sorry sir don't have - can I take your details & requirements and call you when available'....that would be a reasonable response....

hibeesathampden
15-06-2013, 03:54 PM

Football Nation on Lothian Rd does SPL numbers

pedroorange1875
15-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Sorry yes. Tynie has plenty. Apparently it's the fans fault. They haven't bought as many numbers & letters as they hoped!

Will i get a certificate if i pledge to buy some letters?

Viva_Palmeiras
15-06-2013, 04:08 PM
PM coming your way..:aok:

Pm was coming your way but says your not accepting?

EH6 Hibby
15-06-2013, 04:18 PM
I went to get my sons strip on Monday and they'd ran out of shorts. They're clearly not ordering enough if they run out after 2 days of sales.

monktonharp
15-06-2013, 04:37 PM

If you want to piss and moan then mail the directors! where did I mention any of the above, other than numbers? and the shop staff attitude(which is paramount imho). possibly, the shop did make a ton, but it looks in that case that they could have made a fair bit more if they didnae piss off innocent punters wishing to give more, but cannae! I will be contacting the appropriate person, that is in charge of merchandise sales and I will voice my opinion, hopefully with no response about pissing and moaning.

Bostonhibby
15-06-2013, 04:38 PM

poor show from the Hibs Shop I must admit however I think if you get down to the Hertz shop quick they still have several F's left, a selection of U's, some C's, a couple of K's, at least one E , two D's and hundreds of ?'s . Hope this eases your understandable frustration a bit:wink:

Dibben
15-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Will i get a certificate if i pledge to buy some letters?

Definately.

The brochure said so... :-)

NOLA
15-06-2013, 07:30 PM
did you know the shop manager is actually a jambo
:agree:
in the hibs shop not the hertz one lol

Scouse Hibee
15-06-2013, 07:32 PM
did you know the shop manager is actually a jambo :agree:

Nowt wrong with that, obviously job security was high on his/her list of priorities.

Sir David Gray
15-06-2013, 07:57 PM
I would try the Hearts shop.

They'll probably let you pay it up over several months as well.

You'll only owe it to yourself anyway.

sambajustice
15-06-2013, 08:52 PM
did you know the shop manager is actually a jambo
:agree:
in the hibs shop not the hertz one lol

You sure about that??? :crazy:

Do you even know who runs the shop??

iwasthere1972
15-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Anyway folks over the age of 40 shouldn't be wearing tops with names and numbers on them. :tin hat:

Jonnyboy
15-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Anyway folks over the age of 40 shouldn't be wearing tops with names and numbers on them. :tin hat:

Have you warned Ryan Giggs of this? :greengrin

Tinribs
15-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Have you warned Ryan Giggs of this? :greengrin

Hibs class :aok:

kaimendhibs
18-06-2013, 11:37 AM
My wife ordered me the new top on Saturday 8th June online and it still hasn't arrived. She ordered me trainers from m and m sports direct on Saturday 15th and they arrived yesterday. Something badly wrong there. Just because it's hibs doesn't make Shan service acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk