PDA

View Full Version : Yams Where's the Justice?

DaveF
13-06-2013, 04:15 PM
It really isn't fair.

Just when it's looking increasingly like the end game for our neighbours, one of the main men when it comes to yanking their chain is on holiday.

Enjoy Vegas Mikey. They might be here when you get back :devil:

Dibben
13-06-2013, 04:25 PM
It really isn't fair.

Just when it's looking increasingly like the end game for our neighbours, one of the main men when it comes to yanking their chain is on holiday.

:thumbsup:

If not, at least he'll have pages and pages to go through to relive their final hours/days!

HibbyAndy
13-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Sooner these ***** die the better.

And they brought it all on themselves , 6 Fingered pishy breek windae licking pricks.

Hearts= They really are the club with no shame.

Begging bowl shight hole of a club... ****in die !!!!!!!

PISTOL1875
13-06-2013, 04:53 PM

And they brought it all on themselves , 6 Fingered pishy breek windae licking pricks.

Begging bowl shight hole of a club... ****in die !!!!!!!

As quoted to me in Sunny Penicuik yesterday morning.. Haha .. :top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

HibbyAndy
13-06-2013, 05:17 PM
As quoted to me in Sunny Penicuik yesterday morning.. Haha .. :top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Pedro :greengrin

Nice tae see you again mate :aok:

barry wee blether aboot oor pink chums :greengrin

SkintHibby
13-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Wish theyd hurry up and die. Roasters the lot of them.

kevo1875
13-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Foulkes,medals mackay, spotty Stephen hendry, Ronnie weirdo Corbett , Donald ford , fat jumbo jim, and all the other inbreds your shambles of a club are a ****** embarrassment

jacomo
13-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Foulkes,medals mackay, spotty Stephen hendry, Ronnie weirdo Corbett , Donald ford , fat jumbo jim, and all the other inbreds your shambles of a club are a ****** embarrassment

Where is Pishy? Is he on holiday too?

The Yams are desperate, they need their inspirational leader in their hour of need.

cabbageandribs1875
13-06-2013, 06:48 PM
i do hope no one puts on an internet forum for all to see when i'm on holiday....you just never know whos watching :rolleyes:

Kato
13-06-2013, 07:07 PM

Begging bowl shight hole of a club...

Astounded by the accuracy on this post. Well played, sir. :aok:

Kato
13-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Where is Pishy?

Pishy Breeks or Pishy Face?

BroxburnHibee
13-06-2013, 07:20 PM
It really isn't fair.

He wouldn't be on here anyway - too busy winding up the yams on KB. :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
13-06-2013, 09:08 PM
It really isn't fair.

But he did make the first post on the Jambo mega thread, back on 15 October.

It's Hearts pay day tomorrow.

Or is it :devil:

:lurksub:

As valid now as it was then. Except there is far less chance of them being paid than there was then.

greenlex
13-06-2013, 10:52 PM
I can confirm he is alive and kicking and up to date with all things. He is having a ball. :greengrin

Time For Heroes
14-06-2013, 02:21 AM
I've been living in Oz for 3 and a bit years, moving home in 4 weeks, hoping to get the best welcome home present ever!
Die h****s! Die