PDA

View Full Version : Sam Stanton

Nevi_SOL
13-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Does anyone know if he has recovered from his injury yet? How well he has recovered? will we see him around in pre-season Friendlies?

Cheers in Advance :thumbsup:

Unseen work
13-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Sure I heard he will be back in training for start of pre season. Could be wrong however but I fully expect him to kick on next season like the other did end of last season, was a standout every time I seen the 20s play! Very calm on the ball and for being a wee guy isn't afraid to get stuck in

oconnors_strip
13-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know if he has recovered from his injury yet? How well he has recovered? will we see him around in pre-season Friendlies?

Cheers in Advance :thumbsup:

Sammy was back training at end of season and is hoping to be involved in pre season matches with first team

Lester B
13-06-2013, 01:07 PM
My mum lives in the same street. Said she saw him a few weeks back 'He's always been a good looking laddie but he's really filling out and looks like a man now'.

Good news for mum and Hibs!:greengrin

truehibernian
13-06-2013, 02:05 PM
My mum lives in the same street. Said she saw him a few weeks back 'He's always been a good looking laddie but he's really filling out and looks like a man now'.

Good news for mum and Hibs!:greengrin

Still needs a little more bulk for the rigurs of SPL though (in my opinion) - the type of technical player he is will see him targeted by other teams midfield henchmen. Terrific technical ability though - seeing him in full flow is a joy. Alex is ahead of him on technique but it's close for me.

Billychaotic182
13-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Tweeted him and he said he is fit ad ready for preseason

Nevi_SOL
13-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Perfect would be good to see him and harris play together in friendly's.