PDA

View Full Version : New amateur football team

burtis97
11-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Hello fellow HIBEES! Not sure if this is the right place to post? Admins feel free to change, basically started up my own ameatur football team and was wondering if anybody fancyed coming along for a trial if you fancy it drop me a pm! One last thing GGTTH!

Nevi_SOL
11-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Hello fellow HIBEES! Not sure if this is the right place to post? Admins feel free to change, basically started up my own ameatur football team and was wondering if anybody fancyed coming along for a trial if you fancy it drop me a pm! One last thing GGTTH!

Where about are yous based mate

jabis
11-06-2013, 08:58 PM

Where about are yous based mate

dear god,there like west coast midgies.

n11tho
12-06-2013, 08:07 PM
assuming it would be sunday leagues?

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Sorry for the thread hijack but if anyone is interested in playing on Sundays for a Hibs supporters team with a bunch of like minded Hibees, have a look here >>>> http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?266363-Hibs-net-team-Hibeernian-AFC-fold

:aok:

Ritchie
13-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Sorry for the thread hijack but if anyone is interested in playing on Sundays for a Hibs supporters team with a bunch of like minded Hibees, have a look here >>>> http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?266363-Hibs-net-team-Hibeernian-AFC-fold

:aok:

:devil:

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 08:48 AM
:devil:

:wink:

Btw, do you not reply to my texts nowadays :confused::cb

Ritchie
13-06-2013, 03:39 PM
:wink:

Btw, do you not reply to my texts nowadays :confused::cb

when did you send me a text?

your not the first person to say this to me by the way.... there's either something wrong with my phone or i'm reading texts automatically without really taking much notice! :rolleyes:

what was it aboooot?

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 07:45 PM
when did you send me a text?

your not the first person to say this to me by the way.... there's either something wrong with my phone or i'm reading texts automatically without really taking much notice! :rolleyes:

what was it aboooot?

Still a plum I see :greengrin

I've text you again :aok:

sambajustice
09-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Sorry for hi-jacking an already hi-jacked thread but...

I am also involved in running a brand new amateur team and if anyone is interested please just give me a shout.

We are saturday* amateur so any Beers that might want to play both days are more than welcome.

We've had a few games and also a few training sessions but everyone is still at the "on trial stage" and there's new players turning up all the time so no one would be out of place. We have a few more trial matches coming up and training sessions, (starting tonight actually), so if anyone genuinely fancies it give me a shout!

its more than a kick about with mates, we are wanting to do well in the league, so its not a jumpers for goalposts down the meadows type scenario but its not like we'll be training 3 times a week and sending out diet plans etc.

If you want to come along or want more info, drop me a line!

*Yes, Saturdays! which means watching the beautiful cabbage on saturday afternoons wouldnt be an option! I'm not advocating anyone stops watching the hibees!!

HiBremian
09-07-2013, 03:35 PM
And there was me thinking this was a Sevco Yams thread :titanic:

HibbyKeith
09-07-2013, 07:32 PM
*Yes, Saturdays! which means watching the beautiful cabbage on saturday afternoons wouldnt be an option! I'm not advocating anyone stops watching the hibees!!

The way the fixtures are its the Sunday league guys that will be missing the hibs games. :greengrin