PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net team, Hibeernian AFC - healthier than HoMFC

Mister P
11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
With sincere regrets, Hibeernian will be informing the league AGM this Thursday that they are unable to compete in the forthcoming season due to lack of sponsorship funds .

The team formed on the summer of 2006 as a bunch of like minded Hibbys from this message board who would meet up every Monday at the meadows for a kickabout.
This lead to forming an 11s team and running our own supporters league for 4 years untill joining EADSAFA Sundays. We have started in div 3 and had 2 consecutive promotions and just finished last season in the premiership.

RIP - Hibeernian AFC

The hope is to find league funds to allow us to continue in 2014.

PerfectlyFranck
11-06-2013, 03:38 PM
That's a shame, I would've loved to play regular football in a team of Hibbies.
Hopefully, something gets sorted in the near future.

rainman
11-06-2013, 03:39 PM
With sincere regrets, Hibeernian will be informing the league AGM this Thursday that they are unable to compete in the forthcoming season due to lack of sponsorship funds .

The team formed on the summer of 2006 as a bunch of like minded Hibbys from this message board who would meet up every Monday at the meadows for a kickabout.
This lead to forming an 11s team and running our own supporters league for 4 years untill joining EADSAFA Sundays. We have started in div 3 and had 2 consecutive promotions and just finished last season in the premiership.

RIP - Hibeernian AFC

The hope is to find league funds to allow us to continue in 2014.

What sort of money are you needing John?

Judas Iscariot
11-06-2013, 05:51 PM
£350 for the league fees

Onceinawhile
11-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Have a team race night, you'd make that easily. Probably 2 or 3 times that. Just need a pub with tv screens or a projector. The sports pub at the meadows can do it (can't remember the name)

Mister P
11-06-2013, 05:59 PM
We have our own setup
Projector, power amps, discs etc.
Unfortunately there is a lack of effort from some of the squad which lead to the planned race night being scrapped last week.
League fees are due for Thursday.

Mister P
11-06-2013, 06:01 PM
If there was anyone out there interested in being the forthcoming seasons sponsor, this would give us some time to raise funds and have new kit and sponsor printed in time for the new season kicking off.

bob12345
11-06-2013, 06:43 PM
If there was anyone out there interested in being the forthcoming seasons sponsor, this would give us some time to raise funds and have new kit and sponsor printed in time for the new season kicking off.

How big's your squad? If you've got 14 then surely they'd be willing to pay £25 each to keep your team running? You could even say they'll get it back in free subs if you find a sponsor.

Another option is this... http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/2952-seeking-a-sponsor-for-201112

Mister P
11-06-2013, 06:53 PM
How big's your squad? If you've got 14 then surely they'd be willing to pay £25 each to keep your team running? You could even say they'll get it back in free subs if you find a sponsor.

Another option is this... http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/2952-seeking-a-sponsor-for-201112

Honestly mate we've been through it year after year, just an uphill struggle trying to get cash together. There was about 6 boys willing to put £20 each, the rest just fell on deaf ears.

A sponsor would give us time, which is what we've run out of!

A sponsor raffle is something someone suggested to us and its a superb idea, just times not on outside anymore.

Judas Iscariot
11-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Honestly mate we've been through it year after year, just an uphill struggle trying to get cash together. There was about 6 boys willing to put £20 each, the rest just fell on deaf ears.

A sponsor would give us time, which is what we've run out of!

A sponsor raffle is something someone suggested to us and its a superb idea, just times not on outside anymore.

To be fair John, there was only 2 weeks notice regarding the "planned" racenight

So to blame the players for lack of interest is ****ing bull****! Why was it left so late to announce & plan?!

I had 3 things on that weekend that had been organised WELL in advance but if the racenight had been mentioned with more than just 2 weeks prior warning that'd easily taken priority!

Why was there no communication regarding a date for it either?! None of my family could've made that date as they were in New York, that's just my situation, sure others had their reasons too!

2 weeks is nowhere near enough time to organise, drum up attendees, get raffle prizes, race sponsors etc etc as you well know!

I'll hold my hands up as 1 of the guys who never replied to the text about money, the 1 and only text may I ad!!

If there was such a poor response why wasn't another text sent out?!

I've put my hand in my pocket before & would've done it again if a wee reminder was sent out, am I the only one?

Doubt it!

I just totally forgot/didn't read or notice the text with being busy with work & Stevie-Lee, I reckon a few other guys would've innocently forgot too no?!

Quite shocked that its been chucked as easy as this to be honest.

As we proved with our 1st racenight with the proper notice & planning etc, raising league fees is easy, small change compared to the near grand we raised

Chibs
11-06-2013, 08:03 PM
£350 for the league fees
Give me your bank details and it's paid

Judas Iscariot
11-06-2013, 08:05 PM

Would you like my 3 digit security code too?

:wink:

If serious, PM me :aok:

Chibs
11-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Would you like my 3 digit security code too?

If serious, PM me :aok:
Sorry , not your personal bank details.
I have tried to be a personal member but unfortunately due to my utterly crap limited posts
i have not been allowed.
What I mean is give me your club bank details to pay into and it will be done.

FranckSuzy
11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
I have tried to be a personal member but unfortunately due to my utterly crap limited posts
i have not been allowed.

Hibs class :not worth

easty
11-06-2013, 08:35 PM
i have not been allowed.

great gesture Einstein! :aok:

Fenton / Mister P (John?) if you fancy getting a friendly organised with my lot over the summer let me know. We've got a couple set up already....but it'd be good to play against a rubbish team as well:greengrin, get our forwards a bit of confidence :greengrin

jabis
11-06-2013, 08:39 PM

Fenton / Mister P (John?) if you fancy getting a friendly organised with my lot over the summer let me know. We've got a couple set up already....but it'd be good to play against a rubbish team as well:greengrin, get our forwards a bit of confidence :greengrin

Sounds like a Hibs.net day out ............can we bring a few drinkies and barbies(NOT the doll before you all start) :agree:

Mister P
11-06-2013, 08:45 PM
i have not been allowed.
U have a pm mate.

lEXO
11-06-2013, 08:59 PM
I will contribute £50 to the team. I used to run a team and remember how difficult it was.

Nevi_SOL
11-06-2013, 09:01 PM

This

Scooter
11-06-2013, 09:04 PM
It was a pleasure to be part for this team for a few years I'd hate to see it go. Ill give £20

lEXO
11-06-2013, 09:06 PM
It was a pleasure to be part for this team for a few years I'd hate to see it go. Ill give £20
:thumbsup:

sauzee=legend
11-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Mon the beers!!

Mister P
11-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Erm ... Blush!!

frazeHFC
11-06-2013, 09:20 PM

:agree: :top marks

nonshinyfinish
11-06-2013, 09:20 PM

:agree:

lEXO
11-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Erm ... Blush!!
Nowt to blush about mate. It,s Hibs supporters helping out a Hibs supporters team. I used to play for the Hibs supporters club in the 80,s and have a cracking photo of us in our new strips lined up wit Pat Stanton and Andy Watson. I made sure I was in the front row next to my hero Pat. Th e hairdo,s and taches are a real site to behold...........:greengrin

SaulGoodman
11-06-2013, 09:29 PM

Erm I'm a bit short of cash too.. couple of hundred wouldnt go a miss!

All seriousness though,hibs class :not worth

StevieT
11-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Nowt to blush about mate. It,s Hibs supporters helping out a Hibs supporters team. I used to play for the Hibs supporters club in the 80,s and have a cracking photo of us in our new strips lined up wit Pat Stanton and Andy Watson. I made sure I was in the front row next to my hero Pat. Th e hairdo,s and taches are a real site to behold...........:greengrin

I played for this team too for a wee while. Seem to remember that a lot of fixtures were at Seafield.

Billy Whizz
11-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I'm still available for selection John

Mister P
11-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Guys. The offers are incredible, I will be in touch very soon to discuss matters with you.

lEXO
11-06-2013, 09:32 PM
I played for this team too for a wee while. Seem to remember that a lot of fixtures were at Seafield.Aye mate. Did you play against Manor Hearts at Silverknowes? That was mental.

Mister P
11-06-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm still available for selection John

If you've still got it, you'll be in contention Bill.

StevieT
11-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Aye mate. Did you play against Manor Hearts at Silverknowes? That was mental.

Played so many games for so many teams it's hard to remember. Can't remember too many players in that team apart from Mike Sweeney and a guy called Andy who played at the back I think.

lEXO
11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Played so many games for so many teams it's hard to remember. Can't remember too many players in that team apart from Mike Sweeney and a guy called Andy who played at the back I think.Aye mate. Mikey Sweeney, Andy Jack. Peter and Davey Smith, mad Mike the goalie, Baba, Big Greg who was hard as nails. I played centre forward. Good times man

Hermit Crab
11-06-2013, 09:41 PM
If only hearts fans were this generous!!

RIP
11-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Future fundraisers dinnae huv to be race nights shirley?

Do you know anyone who could cut hair as a fundraiser?

I'm sure there's a lot of fellow Hibbies out there who would pay good money for a cut and style

See it work well darn sarf - you can even get management, board members, players, former players and celebs lined up for the cause

StevieT
11-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Aye mate. Mikey Sweeney, Andy Jack. Peter and Davey Smith, mad Mike the goalie, Baba, Big Greg who was hard as nails. I played centre forward. Good times man

I played up front too so we may have been team mates

hibees 7062
11-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Aye mate. Mikey Sweeney, Andy Jack. Peter and Davey Smith, mad Mike the goalie, Baba, Big Greg who was hard as nails. I played centre forward. Good times man

Theirs a name from the past :greengrin

lEXO
11-06-2013, 10:15 PM
I played up front too so we may have been team matesIm Acky mate

Theirs a name from the past :greengrinI still see him now and again. In fact seen him at the cup final. A good guy like

Mister P
11-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Future fundraisers dinnae huv to be race nights shirley?

Do you know anyone who could cut hair as a fundraiser?

I'm sure there's a lot of fellow Hibbies out there who would pay good money for a cut and style

See it work well darn sarf - you can even get management, board members, players, former players and celebs lined up for the cause

I can, but tbh I canny see that raising funds. I'd have to work for 17.5 hours at £10 a chop to make that kind of money!

SurferRosa
11-06-2013, 10:36 PM
i have not been allowed.

That is genuinely superb. Well done Sir. :applause:

Good luck to Hibeernian AFC for the coming season.

hibees 7062
11-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Im Acky mate

I still see him now and again. In fact seen him at the cup final. A good guy like

Seen him in leith last week , i was brought up with him , great guy

rainman
12-06-2013, 12:11 AM
I can, but tbh I canny see that raising funds. I'd have to work for 17.5 hours at £10 a chop to make that kind of money!

John I've PM'd you. Drop me over your email address.

Time For Heroes
12-06-2013, 04:05 AM
Nobody thought about bake sales?

hibbymick
12-06-2013, 05:38 AM
Theirs a name from the past :greengrin

I can exclusively reveal he's still strutting his stuff at five a sides.

Judas Iscariot
12-06-2013, 05:46 AM
Can't believe the response to this, thanks so much to everyone who has even just replied to this thread :agree:

Hibs class, no doubt :hibees:flag::not worth

Mister P
12-06-2013, 07:22 AM
John I've PM'd you. Drop me over your email address.

Cheers Rory.
We've had someone on the phone offering us the funds we need so I think it's covered, ill keep u in the loop though. VERY much appreciated!

sauzee=legend
12-06-2013, 08:43 AM
If the beers are requiring players - I would be interested in making my return if needed John/Fenton.

Mister P
12-06-2013, 09:40 AM
If the beers are requiring players - I would be interested in making my return if needed John/Fenton.

All interested parties please forward your interest to
Hibeernianafc@hotmail.co.uk

Leishy1995
12-06-2013, 09:50 AM
If I wasn't being asked to I back to tranents 19s I'd offer to play.

What a brilliant gesture by that man though. Shows how much of a family we are.

Mister P
12-06-2013, 09:59 AM
If I wasn't being asked to I back to tranents 19s I'd offer to play.

What a brilliant gesture by that man though. Shows how much of a family we are.

We're Sundays mate, I'm assuming Tranent are Saturdays so if u have the legs get int touch.

hibeeleicester
12-06-2013, 10:06 AM
So much love!

Calasandro
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Can't believe the response to this, thanks so much to everyone who has even just replied to this thread :agree:

Hibs class, no doubt :hibees:flag::not worth

Absolute class. Means a lot to play for the Beers. Have to agree with you Fenton - the communication was shocking.

Moving forward we need to get the running of the team sorted and pay this fine gentleman back.

Gus
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Hibs class at it's greatest :agree:

I took over from John about 7 games til the end of season & it has been a struggle to raise a team, let alone a squad.

We were promoted by default somewhat over the last 2 seasons due to league re-structures & I strongly believe this has hindered us.

With the support of the guys on here, we will be only signing players that are good enough & committed to wear the holy shirt.

As for an previous attempted fundraiser, this was short notice, granted. I'm positive previous league fee's were not due until end of July so we didnt have the time scales we would of hoped for.

As for the texts to folk,I got replies off folk & I responded to the folk that responded to me. Granted people have other responsibilities (especially you Fenton) but as do I.

Anyway lads, onwards & upwards. Fantastic response from everyone on here. Didn't even think to ask on here as although the players are active on .net the Hibeernain part is not aswell used anymore due to other social media, facebook etc..

Thanks again

Matt, Gus, English

:flag:

Gus
12-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Absolute class. Means a lot to play for the Beers. Have to agree with you Fenton - the communication was shocking.

Moving forward we need to get the running of the team sorted and pay this fine gentleman back.

Really? Like texting someone saying you are playing & then not turning up or just not replying at all??

Not gonna go into individually but yes some people didnt receive the communication as I never heard from them so assumed they didnt want to be involved anymore.

Agree with the final point tho :agree:

Pretty Boy
12-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Would be good to see Hibeernian continue, always enjoyed playing against them.

I spoke to Fenton a while back about coming along but for various reasons it didn't happen.

For the 1st time in about 3 years i'm fully fit, also just finished another couple of goalkeeping coaching badges so if you guys are interested I wouldn't mind coming along as a coach or player/coach if you already have keepers.

Until my glass shoulder goes again that is!!

Gus
12-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Would be good to see Hibeernian continue, always enjoyed playing against them.

I spoke to Fenton a while back about coming along but for various reasons it didn't happen.

For the 1st time in about 3 years i'm fully fit, also just finished another couple of goalkeeping coaching badges so if you guys are interested I wouldn't mind coming along as a coach or player/coach if you already have keepers.

Until my glass shoulder goes again that is!!

More than welcome mate:thumbsup:

edinburghhibee
12-06-2013, 10:57 AM

Oi leave the forwards out this it's the defence that needs shored up!!!!

hibees 7062
12-06-2013, 11:45 AM
I can exclusively reveal he's still strutting his stuff at five a sides.

In between pints :greengrin

Moncur10
12-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Dont post often on here but as an ex 'Beer', I was gutted when I recieved the text to tell me that the team were folding so I am delighted to read this and had to reply. Fantastic show of support from everyone on this thread.

Fenton, Gus, John, Deek... Pre season friendly? :wink:

Mister P
12-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Bolt, judas, splitter!

:duck:

Moncur10
12-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Bolt, judas, splitter!

:duck:

Still bitter John? Its been nearly a year since I went to Spartans now haha although I gave you a glimpse of what you're missing in that bounce game against they Jambos with my hat trick :wink:

Seriously though, delighted that 'The Beers' will be around next year, shame we arent in the same league.

Teo10
12-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Gutted to hear this would have been happening and the generousity shown bring a tear to a glass eye!

I had been involved with the Beers since they started until a couple years ago and sad to see it come to that. Guys who run these teams never get the recognition they deserve.

Glad you guys are staying and look forward to playing against you lot next year:wink:

MacBean
12-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I had missed this thread Over the last day or so and had thought we were doon the swanny, now I could not be any happier at what I have just read. To all who are pledging/sponsoring I thank you a million times over, excellent gesture and top Hibs Class. Brilliant!

:flag::not worth
:hnet:

Judas Iscariot
12-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Hopefully we can kick on from here, sign some new players and give next season a right good go :wink:

Anyone interested in coming along drop me a PM :aok:

Thanks again :hibees

Leishy1995
12-06-2013, 01:57 PM
We're Sundays mate, I'm assuming Tranent are Saturdays so if u have the legs get int touch.

Actually you guys might be my best option, if work lets me leave the Saturday shift I can go to tranent. If not I will possibly head your way. What's the standard like?

Moncur10
12-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Gutted to hear this would have been happening and the generousity shown bring a tear to a glass eye!

I had been involved with the Beers since they started until a couple years ago and sad to see it come to that. Guys who run these teams never get the recognition they deserve.

Glad you guys are staying and look forward to playing against you lot next year:wink:

Beers for the league :wink:

Teo10
12-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Beers for the league :wink:

judas:greengrin

Moncur10
12-06-2013, 03:57 PM
judas:greengrin

I might make a return again for the 3rd time, you never know in football haha im playing Saturdays this year for definite, still not decided 100% on where I will be on Sundays :wink:

Ritchie
12-06-2013, 04:02 PM
All this excitement is making me want to resign.......

Delboy*
12-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Damn, this last minute salvo may just scupper my retirement plans.....

Ritchie
12-06-2013, 04:55 PM

:greengrin

Mister P
12-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Bairi is ar gloir!

Huge thanks again to the white knight that is Einstein.
When this man is next in Edinburg every Hibeernian player will be putting their hand in their pocket and buying this man a drink!

Thanks to the other guys who offered their help. If you'd still like to contribute there's other things you could contribute to.

Gus
12-06-2013, 06:11 PM

See you, Itchie, Moncur & Teo for pre season. Anyone interested in finding out more details please PM me. Mike Bassett

'mon the beers
12-06-2013, 06:34 PM
See you, Itchie, Moncur & Teo for pre season. Anyone interested in finding out more details please PM me. Mike Bassett

Mike Bassett? You send out the texts and we all know there's been issues with them.

Been a tough couple of weeks and it was horrible having to think about folding the 'Beers but we will be kicking on next season and I'm hoping with a few extra bodies we can compete for a few trophies. Everyone has an opinion - that's the great thing about football but we will get everything sorted over the summer and start using our area on here a lot more to keep folk updated!!

Ritchie - Get back along mate, miss your crap puss!

Muncs - If you're signing with Spartans we'll get a friendly sorted for the end of July.

ANDY EASTON - Oh my god - get in touch about a friendly, midweek will be best I reckon.

Anyone reading this and is serious about coming along then PM me, Gus or Mister P.

Cheers
Fraser - GGTTB :thumbsup:

Moncur10
12-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Muncs - If you're signing with Spartans we'll get a friendly sorted for the end of July.

I am a free agent for Sunday football at the moment, I've gone Saturdays with Salters but not decided on my Sunday team yet, playing a friendly for Spartans tomorrow night... Get your offers in :wink:

GB6
12-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Fantastic gesture. Total hibs class!

I am a free agent for Sunday football at the moment, I've gone Saturdays with Salters but not decided on my Sunday team yet, playing a friendly for Spartans tomorrow night... Get your offers in :wink:

Offers.. Well There's now someone with a car closer to you so not as many buses… sign the contract!!

The_Horde
13-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Mon the beers!

Centre Hawf
13-06-2013, 02:10 AM
If you're looking for any more players i'd be interested!

Mister P
13-06-2013, 07:45 AM
If you're looking for any more players i'd be interested!

Email your name, age, position, previous clubs to
Hibeernianafc@hotmail.co.uk

Bairi is ar gloir

Teo10
13-06-2013, 07:47 AM

we all know I come with a price.... two cans of irn bru:wink:

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 08:44 AM
I might make a return again for the 3rd time, you never know in football haha im playing Saturdays this year for definite, still not decided 100% on where I will be on Sundays :wink:

All this excitement is making me want to resign.......

All we need now is Garmo & Hucks for a full blown reunion :greengrin

Moncur10
13-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Do I get my number 10 back if I re-sign? :greengrin

Offers.. Well There's now someone with a car closer to you so not as many buses… sign the contract!!

You need to pick me up for training (if any) and games without fail every single week and I will think about it :wink:

Is that a can of Irn Bru for every goal your going to score Teo? :na na:

ian cruise
13-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Can we change the title of this thread if the financial crisis is over? Maybe Hibeernian - finances healthier than HoMFC? Or at least Hibeernian - looking for players

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 10:00 AM

Don't think it was ever "yours" to begin with :wink:

Can we change the title of this thread if the financial crisis is over? Maybe Hibeernian - finances healthier than HoMFC? Or at least Hibeernian - looking for players

Good point...

Almost a Hibeernian Newco :cb

Teo10
13-06-2013, 10:15 AM

Good point...

Almost a Hibeernian Newco :cb

We know the original 10 was myself..

Teo10
13-06-2013, 10:16 AM

You need to pick me up for training (if any) and games without fail every single week and I will think about it :wink:

Is that a can of Irn Bru for every goal your going to score Teo? :na na:

That's giving me too much credit... im off to cry into my top scorer trophy:na na:

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 10:32 AM
We know the original 10 was myself..

If you were half as good as how much you love yourself, you'd be lining up with Lionel....

Teo10
13-06-2013, 10:35 AM
If you were half as good as how much you love yourself, you'd be lining up with Lionel....

nothing wrong with self appreciation!

Mister P
13-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Can we change the title of this thread if the financial crisis is over? Maybe Hibeernian - finances healthier than HoMFC?
Haha, that would be legend lol.

Moncur10
13-06-2013, 11:09 AM

Touché... im no coming back now :fuming: :wink:

That's giving me too much credit... im off to cry into my top scorer trophy:na na:

Top scorer at Boca? How many you score? 6? :agree:

p.s when does pre season start? Im dying to get up and down the steps at Arthur Seat :aok:

Mister P
13-06-2013, 11:18 AM
pre season willl begin in a few weeks.

anyone interested please email your name, position, age, previouse clubs to
hibeernianafc@hotmail.co.uk

Teo10
13-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Touché... im no coming back now :fuming: :wink:

Top scorer at Boca? How many you score? 6? :agree:

p.s when does pre season start? Im dying to get up and down the steps at Arthur Seat :aok:

More like 4!

think you'll be able to manage saturday and sundays for a season... you're getting on a bit:wink:

Moncur10
13-06-2013, 12:03 PM
More like 4!

think you'll be able to manage saturday and sundays for a season... you're getting on a bit:wink:

Just the 29 for me :wink:

Hahaha I think I am fit as a fiddle, but we will see, training Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and games Saturday and Sunday does sound a bit scary though lol

I see Boca aren't playing in the Midlothian Cup this year?

Moncur10
13-06-2013, 12:04 PM
pre season willl begin in a few weeks.

Late start? Ive got a pre season friendly tonight at Saughton!

Teo10
13-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Just the 29 for me :wink:

Hahaha I think I am fit as a fiddle, but we will see, training Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and games Saturday and Sunday does sound a bit scary though lol

I see Boca aren't playing in the Midlothian Cup this year?

Nah, we have a few games lined up but a lot of fitness and training ball work this year... Too many people not fit enough!

Dav1986
13-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Late start? Ive got a pre season friendly tonight at Saughton!

If the agm wasn't tonight I'd be playing in that too. Who you playing against?

Mister P
13-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Gentlemen, we are now paid up!
Einstein, you are a gentleman and a scholar sir!
Absolute hibs class, your up there with sir Tom Farmer.

Now boys, lets ****ing do it this year.

The year of the beer!

_hucks_
13-06-2013, 05:34 PM

Pay my train fares and I'll come display my silky skills in the famous beers green again! :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
13-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Gentlemen, we are now paid up!
Einstein, you are a gentleman and a scholar sir!
Absolute hibs class, your up there with sir Tom Farmer.

Now boys, lets ****ing do it this year.

The year of the beer!

What an amazing gesture, thanks again Mr Einstein :not worth:top marks:hibees:hnet::flag:

Gus
13-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Totally overwhelming guys, amazing gesture. Details of our Hibeernian Racenight to be posted in the next few days. We raise enough we will rent Tynie and paint it green....they have some brushes already

Mister P
13-06-2013, 10:23 PM
and we'll be using this more often again.

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?22-hibs-net-Main-Forum

hibeeleicester
14-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Ill be down for pre-season!

Judas Iscariot
14-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Pre-season info now on our board :thumbsup:

Mister P
16-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Unashamed bump.

Any potential players interested, please email us with your
Name