PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together June LWT gathering this Wednesday, West Stand, Hibernian Football Club, from 6pm

RIP
09-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Please join us on Wednesday evening where Hibs Supporters (Volunteers, Management, Board members) meet to talk all things Hibs. The aim of this session is to start shaping ideas, projects and plans for next season:-

Our Big Issues team will share the results from the first ever Green Views survey and discuss the next topic for this new supporters service

Our Vision team are also keen to share the view from the Board on how they intend moving forward with the 'Winning The Hibernian Way' project

We are also keen to create a small action group to pick up the Managers Fund proposal which had been parked until end of the season . While of course anyone with an interest in this initiative will be welcome to join the team, we are particularly keen to hear from supporters with expertise in legal, sales, marketing or fundraising.

Even if you are unavailable for meetings you may be able to spare an hour or two by way of telephone advice, email discussion or helping shape a written proposal. We have 2 or 3 volunteers already to work with FranckSuzy who has offered to take over the lead from HibeeBrasileiro. Please send FranckSuzy a pm or pop in on Wednesday.

There is a reach seam of creative talent, skills and experience in our supporter base. By volunteering your time, however limited, you can make a real difference to the future of Hibernian Football Club

Hope to see you Wednesday if not for 6pm, then as soon as you can make it thereafter
All welcome
Glory Glory

RIP
10-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Meant to add that if you fancy coming along and it's your first time at a get-together please send me a quick pm in advance

For security reasons only

Jack
10-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Jeez, I have a meeting tonight to chat about the survey results that have been part analysed, LWT on Wednesday and saving hertz on Friday!

Whoever thought the close season would be so busy?

Think I'll give Friday a miss. lol.

FranckSuzy
10-06-2013, 10:20 PM
In addition to those roles already mentioned by Gogs, anyone with experience in the accountancy world is very welcome to join us or even help out by email or PM if you're not able to attend on a regular basis. It's not a problem :aok:

MHL1982
11-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Gogs 43, did you get my pm about the LWT meeting? I'm not sure if it sent ok or not? :confused:

RIP
11-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Gogs 43, did you get my pm about the LWT meeting? I'm not sure if it sent ok or not? :confused:

Thanks M - duly replied

Many thanks to you and the others for offering time to the Hibees

Glory Glory

fatbloke
12-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Any chance of resurrecting something like Club 86 again.

£10 per month. 2 free matches/tickets per year. Priority for Cup final briefs.

5%/10% discount in shop.

POTY event

Young POTY event

Club 86 match at ER v Old Hibbies - in past players paid an amount per 10 minute slot to play on ER.

Quiz night(s) - I ran this in past free of charge - would do this again - good prizes - good attendance.

Previously had around 1000 members - £120 x 1000 - good income - suspect more would join.

Easier to run now than 20 years ago with all technology and support around.

MHL1982
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks. I've replied to PM.
:aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
12-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Any chance of resurrecting something like Club 86 again.

£10 per month. 2 free matches/tickets per year. Priority for Cup final briefs.

5%/10% discount in shop.

POTY event

Young POTY event

Club 86 match at ER v Old Hibbies - in past players paid an amount per 10 minute slot to play on ER.

Quiz night(s) - I ran this in past free of charge - would do this again - good prizes - good attendance.

Previously had around 1000 members - £120 x 1000 - good income - suspect more would join.

Easier to run now than 20 years ago with all technology and support around.

As I understand it fb, The Hibernians is the "grandchild" of Club86. Sounds like you've had dealings with Club86 previously? Have you been in touch with the Hibernians?

RIP
13-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Last night was an excellent meeting - many thanks to all who gave up their free time to attend.

Green Views
We listened to a deep dive survey analysis from the Green Views survey team. A large number of responses providing a wide-ranging package of feedback that will be extremeley useful to the management team in improving the services they provide to the supporter base. A huge vote of thanks goes to the 7 members of this team - take a bow Slopey, Twiglet, Jack, Rod, Wendy, Eric, Baldy. Watch out for an upcoming article on the club website about the timetable for publishing the research.

Managers Fund Feasibility Study
To date we have had five offers of help for the 'Managers Fund' working group led by FranckSuzy who will be picking up from the work initiated by Hibees 7062 and developed by VivaPalmieras. This will consist of research, listing options and analysing each one in turn. In parallel with this work Suzy has started a database of potential contributors to help build a picture of the potential income stream. Any Hibs.Net members who think they can spare any time to help this group or reckon they might contribute once set up please send Suzy a pm.

Note of caution
However we have to bear in mind that management have only just launched the lottery with a company where the proceeeds are intended to provide a Managers Fund. The Hibernians are already in existence raising money for youth development which looks to a more sustainable model for future squad-building than players who may only last one or two seasons. So the options investigated can't rule in anything in or out before presenting back to management at the July Meeting.

Winning the Hibernian Way
Management congratulated the Vision team on their presentation of the 'Winning the Hibernian Way' initiative to the Hibernian Board before the Cup Final. The Board welcomed these proposals and aim to respond over the summer by taking some elements of the project forward with the LWT group.

Unity
In working with board and management over the past twelve months we were agreed that the Hibernian Family feels more united than in recent seasons with a stronger bond between management, coaching team and supporters - both organisations and individuals. There's been some great stuff coming out from the 'Bleed Green / Forver Green' marketing team of Russell Smith & John Nicol and a stronger engagement between the HSA and board/management. Sect43 brought noise and colour to Easter Road and Hampden. The work of St Pat's Branch in collaboration with the Football Club has taken relationships up a couple of notches and adding to that the sterling work of the Historical Trust and Community Foundation and volunteering is at an all time high at Hibernian FC. A lot of hard work going on to ensure a strong future for our boys in Green.

Onwards and upwards for Europe and the season ahead!
GGTTH