PDA

View Full Version : Claros to return to Hibs?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Winston Ingram
11-08-2013, 06:42 PM
The wee man is twice the player Thomson is and 10x the player Robertson or Craig is. Would walk right back into the team. How about we have Thomson infront of the defence and Claros and Craig in the CENTRE, and maybe think about playing a couple of wingers out wide instead of centre midfielders, it's not ****ing rocket science.

Couldn't disagree more. Claros is nowhere near the player Thomson is

Disco Dave
11-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Couldn't disagree more. Claros is nowhere near the player Thomson is

Are you kidding me on? I know he's not anywhere near Thomson, as good a player as Thomson is, Claros surpasses him in every single aspect of the game.

hibby13
11-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Are you kidding me on? I know he's not anywhere near Thomson, as good a player as Thomson is, Claros surpasses him in every single aspect of the game.
???

IberianHibernian
11-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Would love to see Claros back to add that bit of quality to midfield especially as he seemed to have settled in and would actually have helped new players . Suspect high price and international commitments have put us off fighting to get him . Think Craig and Robertson will prove to be good signings for our league and Taiwo has already proved he`s a good signing and too son to say if Jones will be .