PDA

View Full Version : The young lad who interviewed our players in last years final.

Tha Cabbage Kid
05-06-2013, 11:13 AM
there was a young lad who came over from Ireland for the final last year and did some interviews of the players. anyone know if he did one for this years final?

interested as it was really good to see last year. maybe he hasn't composited it yet. anyone know?

Mr White
05-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Posts as interviewLOI, said he couldn't make it this year due to exams but did post an excellent clip of interviews from this years semifinal.

Gatecrasher
05-06-2013, 11:23 AM
Posts as interviewLOI, said he couldn't make it this year due to exams but did post an excellent clip of interviews from this years semifinal.

his semi final one was good :agree:

skoop
05-06-2013, 11:29 AM
he was better than anything sky or the bbc had to offer.

Elephant Stone
05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
he was better than anything sky or the bbc had to offer.

By a mile. Same again next May, please.

VivaHiberņa
05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Great wee clip, especially during the post-semi spring-in-your-step couple of days.*

For those of you who haven't seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcAotkZHaEk

*I've heard it's going to be cracker for next year's post-final spring-in-your-step couple of days :wink:

LancashireHibby
05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
We might have won the final had he been there! :greengrin

skoop
05-06-2013, 01:03 PM
We might have won the final had he been there! :greengrin

Aye. If we'd played him.

InterviewLoI
06-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the interest guys! Im so sorry I couldnt make it but I watched all the way to the end in a bar full of Celtic "fans"... Twas difficult. Dont worry Ill be at a few games next year though! Maybe the Cup Final ;)

Tha Cabbage Kid
06-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the interest guys! Im so sorry I couldnt make it but I watched all the way to the end in a bar full of Celtic "fans"... Twas difficult. Dont worry Ill be at a few games next year though! Maybe the Cup Final ;)

you have been a breath of fresh air lad! thanks for everything you have done. you will go far!!!

InterviewLoI
06-06-2013, 08:55 PM
you have been a breath of fresh air lad! thanks for everything you have done. you will go far!!!

Thank you so much dude! Yeah I just do it for my love of Hibs and their truly awesome fans. Really hope I get to talk to some silverware winning hibs stars next year!

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2013, 06:49 AM

Whats your story LOI always interested in how our friends from overseas became Hibees. Around 99 From the good ol' Hibs list I met Andrea Favilli (always seem to get the surname spelling wrong!) in Rome. Iirc he drove up from Turin. Italian born and bred but forget the accent and everything else about him is Scottish got into the Hibs after meeting Fish.

InterviewLoI
07-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Whats your story LOI always interested in how our friends from overseas became Hibees. Around 99 From the good ol' Hibs list I met Andrea Favilli (always seem to get the surname spelling wrong!) in Rome. Iirc he drove up from Turin. Italian born and bred but forget the accent and everything else about him is Scottish got into the Hibs after meeting Fish.

I'm a big Bohemians fan, so when I saw our gaffer and a former full back (Doherty) who was one of my favourite Wolves player (soft spot for them) had joined I came over for a game! Got attached from then on.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm a big Bohemians fan, so when I saw our gaffer and a former full back (Doherty) who was one of my favourite Wolves player (soft spot for them) had joined I came over for a game! Got attached from then on.

Nice to have you on board. It's refreshing to see someone swimming against the tide of the OF from your part of the world - I guess over here we get a certain view perpetuated by the media. It was interesting to read that Pat himself was in a relatively small number who came across to follow Celtic in the 70s? It was more Liverpool that were followed back then he said.
pat seems to be quite respected over there the Shamrock rovers fans appears quite supportive anyway - apart from the Celtic minded fans? more interested in slurrs.