PDA

View Full Version : Logging in to Hibs.net

Dr What If?
03-06-2013, 09:24 AM
This is a rare day, one so rare I'm posting a new thread. Back in the mists of time I posted relatively regularly (not a lot but, you know) I even paid up for the PMF. Then something funny happened, my logg-in stopped working! To start with just a few times, then a lot. I would put my details in, get the 'welcome' message and then immediately be taken back to the logg-in page again!
I tried setting a new account but just got the 'already registered' message. Has this happened to anyone else or is there something I can do to make things better? Maybe Hibs.net just doesn't like me :rolleyes:
Any way, if you don't here from me in the next 12 months it will be 'cause I've not been able to logg back in. Still enjoy reading other peoples rants though :greengrin

Mikey
03-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Well don't log out then :greengrin

Devilstorment
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
I had a similar thing when i originally signed up. Firstly i had to try all 3 of my email addresses cause it kept saying the email address had been banned!? Then when did get registered it wouldnt let me sign in!

makes me wonder how so many Yams get in!

lapsedhibee
03-06-2013, 01:06 PM
This is a rare day, one so rare I'm posting a new thread. Back in the mists of time I posted relatively regularly (not a lot but, you know) I even paid up for the PMF. Then something funny happened, my logg-in stopped working! To start with just a few times, then a lot. I would put my details in, get the 'welcome' message and then immediately be taken back to the logg-in page again!
I tried setting a new account but just got the 'already registered' message. Has this happened to anyone else or is there something I can do to make things better? Maybe Hibs.net just doesn't like me :rolleyes:
Any way, if you don't here from me in the next 12 months it will be 'cause I've not been able to logg back in. Still enjoy reading other peoples rants though :greengrin

You're disrespecting the log-in process by mis-spelling it. It's probably in a mood because of this.

goosefat
03-06-2013, 07:04 PM
This happens to me as well.

It appears to be an issue with Windows Internet Explorer. If I log in via Firefox or Chrome it always works.

lord bunberry
03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
I just click the stay logged in box

goosefat
03-06-2013, 07:23 PM
I just click the stay logged in box

...doesn't always work if after a restart and certainly won't work if you need to clear you cache.

lord bunberry
03-06-2013, 07:30 PM
...doesn't always work if after a restart and certainly won't work if you need to clear you cache.

I tend to use my phone or tablet and I use hibs.net light and I've never been logged off

nonshinyfinish
03-06-2013, 08:27 PM

Spend more time on here and less on dirty websites. Problem solved.

cabbageandribs1875
03-06-2013, 08:29 PM

i clear the cache every couple of days and have no probs auto signing in

Pedantic_Hibee
03-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Spend more time on here and less on dirty websites. Problem solved.

A quick swatch at my 2 year old laptop will convince you that I've never been on the Internet. Ever.

Time For Heroes
04-06-2013, 12:20 PM
A quick swatch at my 2 year old laptop will convince you that I've never been on the Internet. Ever.

I reckon you'd have to prize it open before having a "quick swatch"
;)