PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kenny Miller

SJNB Hibby
02-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Scored a cracking goal for Vancouver last night:agree:

CalgaryHibs
03-06-2013, 07:32 PM

Yes he did at it was much needed winning goal for them.

Col2
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
I wonder if we might see a little more of Kenny shortly :wink:

California-Hibs
03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Still pretty gutted TBH that he was very keen on joining us last season but nothing materialised. Mark my word's he would have been an EXTREMELY good signing for Hibs and we'd have got some top drawn performances by him and some very important goals too.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Thecat23 will keep us up to date with such an event taking place! :-)

Centre Hawf
03-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Still can't believe some folk think he wouldn't do a job for us in the SPL.

Manxhibs
03-06-2013, 08:29 PM
I was at BC Place on Wednesday when Vancouver were playing Montreal. Miller started the game and it was obvious after 20 mins he was knackered (though I believe he's coming back from an injury). Also he was getting constant abuse from the stands, the fans have certainly not taken to him, one fan even shouted "get back to rangers!", felt like telling him that it's "the rangers" :). I don't think he's the answer to our potential striking problem and I also believe that the MLS is no better than the SPL.

There was a wee winger (Russell Teibert) that I would love Hibs to have a look at though, he tore the Montreal defence apart time and time again.

DH1875
03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Is he not going to rangers in September :confused:.

SMAXXA
03-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Thecat23 will keep us up to date with such an event taking place! :-)

Dinny listen to what he says, seemingly Kenny signed for us in January :greengrin

oconnors_strip
04-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Is he not going to rangers in September :confused:.

I believe this is correct

leithsansiro
05-06-2013, 03:55 PM
I believe this is correct

I've heard that too? Timing would seem to suit, as I think that the US season finishes around then.

pontius pilate
05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
I heard in the radio open all mikes about 2-3 weeks ago they asked chick heehee young about Kenny Miller allegedly signing a pre contract with The Rangers and according to chick " From the horses mouth He has not signed a pre contract and has had no approach to sign and doesn't want to sign" obviously things change and never say never but I can't see him going there.

LeighLoyal
05-06-2013, 04:02 PM
How about a Miller and Riordan pairing for next season? Would sell tickets surely?

Does he really need the Sevco extra few beans in SFL2?

Beefster
05-06-2013, 04:07 PM
How about a Miller and Riordan pairing for next season? Would sell tickets surely?

Does he really need the Sevco extra few beans in SFL2?

Get Sauzee and Gary Smith at the back too.

MileHighBees
06-06-2013, 04:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCjhqjoAzs

Forward to about 6:30 if you just want to see Miller's goal

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
06-06-2013, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=MileHighBees;3634185]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCjhqjoAzs
Quote "He's been useless for a year and a half, but still knows how to score goals" Tell it like it is commentator :confused:

Thecat23
06-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Kenny isn't going to Sevco. He wants to stay over there as long as they want him. No matter what you read in the papers no pre contract has been signed.

Steve-O
08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=MileHighBees;3634185]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCjhqjoAzs
Quote "He's been useless for a year and a half, but still knows how to score goals" Tell it like it is commentator :confused:

Heard that, may as well tell the truth eh :greengrin

DH1875
09-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Kenny isn't going to Sevco. He wants to stay over there as long as they want him. No matter what you read in the papers no pre contract has been signed.

So that'll be September then :confused:.

MWHIBBIES
09-06-2013, 07:25 PM

Does he really need the Sevco extra few beans in SFL2?Riordan is finished, sooner people realize this the better.

LeighLoyal
09-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Riordan is finished, sooner people realize this the better.

That is pure opinion, in my opinion we should give him training facilities and let him show what he has or hasn't got left. If he is finished then at least he had a chance, and he deserves a chance in my opinion for his service to Hibernian.

MWHIBBIES
09-06-2013, 08:24 PM
That is pure opinion, in my opinion we should give him training facilities and let him show what he has or hasn't got left. If he is finished then at least he had a chance, and he deserves a chance in my opinion for his service to Hibernian.He left twice for free, I loved him while he was here and appreciate his service but the way he left (especially first time) means Hibs owe him nothing.

blackpoolhibs
09-06-2013, 08:37 PM
He left twice for free, I loved him while he was here and appreciate his service but the way he left (especially first time) means Hibs owe him nothing.

Not true, we got a fee the first time.

weonlywon6-2
09-06-2013, 08:46 PM
That is pure opinion, in my opinion we should give him training facilities and let him show what he has or hasn't got left. If he is finished then at least he had a chance, and he deserves a chance in my opinion for his service to Hibernian.

If Riordan was anywhere close to being decent a club somewhere would have snapped him up.Clearly something wrong somewhere with him whether its fitness,attitude or whatever

jdships
09-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Riordan is finished, sooner people realize this the better.

Afraid so
Let's move on - PLEASE :rolleyes:

LeighLoyal
09-06-2013, 09:20 PM
If Riordan was anywhere close to being decent a club somewhere would have snapped him up.Clearly something wrong somewhere with him whether its fitness,attitude or whatever

I'm looking purely at what he did in a Hibernian shirt just two years ago. I don't really care about other clubs, I know what he did for our club and that's all that matters. That he's been out of the game a while, that happens, especially these days when so many players are coming in from overseas and being churned out of youth set ups, no reflection on Riordan in mi view. Kevin Thomson was surplus also.

Beefster
10-06-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm looking purely at what he did in a Hibernian shirt just two years ago. I don't really care about other clubs, I know what he did for our club and that's all that matters. That he's been out of the game a while, that happens, especially these days when so many players are coming in from overseas and being churned out of youth set ups, no reflection on Riordan in mi view. Kevin Thomson was surplus also.

Kevin Thomson hasn't spent pretty much two years out of the game and been rejected by a number of clubs in the meantime. It won't happen to him in the future either.