PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to launch........................

MKHIBEE
01-06-2013, 07:43 PM
a new member!

I have decided to stop lurking and join in the fun on hibs.net

I am a 56 year old weegie born Hibee living in Milton Keynes and must confess that I have not seen a smuch of the Hibs as I should have done over the years but I am hoping to get myself up to cheer them on as and when work and finances allow.

My first Hibs game was v Kilmarnock around 1967, it was a 3-3 game and if I remember correctly Willie Duff was in goal for Killie,that unfortunately is about all I can remember of my Hibs introduction.

Living in MK I have made sure that I do not get to as many MK Dons matches as I possibly can and hopefully will be able to notch up a 100% non attendance record over the next few years. I will unfortunatley not be able to not go if either the Hibs or Lincoln City pay a visit to the MK Stadium.

Anyway, there should be enough there for those who operate the launchpads to have some fun!!

GGTTH.

pontius pilate
01-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Welcome aboard
GGTTH

Geo_1875
01-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Hello, good evening and welcome.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Welcome aboard mate.

kdhibees1
01-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the board :-) :Awright!:

MSK
01-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the mad hoose MK ..:aok:

lyonhibs
01-06-2013, 08:00 PM
You live in Milton Keynes?? My sincerest condolences.

Lived in Oxford for 2 years.

Welcome aboard.

Devilstorment
01-06-2013, 08:01 PM
sounds like a yam.....:jamboclow

Just kidding! Welcome aboard!! :flag:

Ray_
01-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Welcome.

I remember going to a meeting in MK, I can't remember the name of the hotel I stayed at, although it was near a roundabout :confused: :greengrin [or Island as they call them in Birmingham]. I went to a club afterwards that was very close to the bus station, I remember it being quite small but mobbed.

Anyway, to the point, are the ceramic cows still known to move faster than Christian Nadé?

iwasthere1972
01-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Milton Keynes. Did you see the sixteen coaches of Hibs supporters who didn't go to the MK Dons v Wimbledon match recently?

Welcome aboard.

Devilstorment
01-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Milton Keynes. Did you see the sixteen coaches of Hibs supporters who didn't go to the MK Dons v Wimbledon match recently?

Welcome aboard.

and chartered Jet

Waxy
01-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Welcome

MKHIBEE
01-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Welcome.

I remember going to a meeting in MK, I can't remember the name of the hotel I stayed at, although it was near a roundabout :confused: :greengrin [or Island as they call them in Birmingham]. I went to a club afterwards that was very close to the bus station, I remember it being quite small but mobbed.

Anyway, to the point, are the ceramic cows still known to move faster than Christian Nadé?

Who is Christian Nade?

hibee_nation
01-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Who is Christian Nade?

:nade: This is the guy

lord bunberry
01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Who is Christian Nade?

Exactly

Viva_Palmeiras
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Who is Christian Nade?

French anatomist. Discovered the testicles.

Pete
01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Who is Christian Nade?

He likes cars.

Are we being racist here?

Bostonhibby
01-06-2013, 08:33 PM
a new member!

I am a 56 year old weegie born Hibee living in Milton Keynes and must confess that I have not seen a smuch of the Hibs as I should have done over the years but I am hoping to get myself up to cheer them on as and when work and finances allow.

My first Hibs game was v Kilmarnock around 1967, it was a 3-3 game and if I remember correctly Willie Duff was in goal for Killie,that unfortunately is about all I can remember of my Hibs introduction.

Living in MK I have made sure that I do not get to as many MK Dons matches as I possibly can and hopefully will be able to notch up a 100% non attendance record over the next few years. I will unfortunatley not be able to not go if either the Hibs or Lincoln City pay a visit to the MK Stadium.

Anyway, there should be enough there for those who operate the launchpads to have some fun!!

GGTTH.

Welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: great to have a man on the ground for our boycott of MK!

Never thought I'd hear of another Hibby who puts up with the Imps as well! not been so often as they have slipped to mediocrity but we will see what happens there next season, always a decent day out excluding the football!.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-06-2013, 08:42 PM
a new member!

GGTTH.

Mon the Imps

My soft spot English team. In laws from there and been to a game there

Welcome abroad mate

monktonharp
01-06-2013, 08:50 PM
welcome aboard mate. btw, we are always looking for new members at the MILTON Mowbray Hibernian Supporters Club. not to be confused by Melton Mowbray:wink: but we do eat all the pies:greengrin

One Day Soon
01-06-2013, 08:58 PM
a new member!

GGTTH.

Sniff, sniff

J-C
01-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Can't believe it's not been said yet

LTYF :greengrin:thumbsup: kidding

Soldiersteve
01-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Welcome to you MK. Luton Hibee here.

MKHIBEE
02-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Can't believe it's not been said yet

LTYF :greengrin:thumbsup: kidding

I lasted longer than I thought I would, even for a kidding launch.

kidster
02-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I too am a Hibbie working in Milton Keynes along with my dad (who is s season ticket holder at the Dons) that's three of us in the town.., time for an official supporters club now