PDA

View Full Version : NHC Luis Suarez wants to leave Liverpool

Wotherspiniesta
31-05-2013, 12:43 PM
" My reason for leaving is not the money, if it were the money I would have left already. It's a difficult moment for me, the coach and my colleagues know that they did not treat me well here. Being persecuted by the paparazzi all the time. All the silly things they said about me, all the pictures, all the taunts that happened everyday and nobody supported me. If I stay, I will do my best here, but I dont think that will happen because all of the bullying from the press against me"

Really? ....... Really?? :confused:

Guy's a joker!

matty_f
31-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Liverpool should have punted him. He's a disgrace.

JimBHibees
31-05-2013, 12:46 PM
" My reason for leaving is not the money, if it were the money I would have left already. It's a difficult moment for me, the coach and my colleagues know that they did not treat me well here. Being persecuted by the paparazzi all the time. All the silly things they said about me, all the pictures, all the taunts that happened everyday and nobody supported me. If I stay, I will do my best here, but I dont think that will happen because all of the bullying from the press against me"

Really? ....... Really?? :confused:

Guy's a joker!

I think what he is meaning to say is that his coach and the players know that he was not treated well in Britain. Not that the players and coach didnt treat him well.

Wotherspiniesta
31-05-2013, 12:50 PM
I think what he is meaning to say is that his coach and the players know that he was not treated well in Britain. Not that the players and coach didnt treat him well.

I understand how that part could be misconstrued, but he then goes on to say nobody supported him. That is an utter joke IMO. During the incident with Evra, Liverpool coaches and players put their reputation on the line for this guy (racist).

Future17
31-05-2013, 12:51 PM

So why does he say nobody supported him?

Despite being a fantastic footballer, he's clearly pondlife and is trying to engineer a move away. Liverpool should hold out for big money to replace him, but should be glad to get rid and draw a line under the sorry state of affairs he has embroiled the Club in.

Sylar
31-05-2013, 12:52 PM
"If it were the money, I'd have left already" - I'd be surprised if he has many fans left in Liverpool anyway but an attitude like this, when the little prick earns more a week than most Liverpudlians do in a year, is going to have the scousers well and truly rounding on him.

He doesn't deserve any support or sympathy and he doesn't deserve the right to continue making a career out of football given his record.

Any other line of work and he'd have been sacked without favourable reference thus making it incredibly difficult to find a new position in the same area.

I've never wished anyone a career ending injury (nor do I here) but this guy deserves something (e.g., incredibly lengthy ban, prosecution for his actions outwith football) which will prohibit him from continuing to make money out of a sport when he continues to disrespect fans, players and officials alike.

Him and his racist ideals will be well suited to plying his trade in Spain though.

Scottie
31-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Minging filthy cheating barsteward. Good riddance to this CHEAT :bye:

Sorry Scouse Hibs

Sylar
31-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Minging filthy cheating barsteward. Good riddance to this CHEAT :bye:

Sorry Scouse Hibs

He's been more than vocal in his condemnation of Suarez so there's really no need for that :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-05-2013, 01:03 PM
:bye:

That is all....

JimBHibees
31-05-2013, 01:03 PM
I understand how that part could be misconstrued, but he then goes on to say nobody supported him. That is an utter joke IMO. During the incident with Evra, Liverpool coaches and players put their reputation on the line for this guy (racist).

Ok fair enough. He obviously thinks he has done no wrong. Erse.

Stupidly put their reputation on the line mostly caused by Dalglish.

GlenrothesHibee
31-05-2013, 01:05 PM
I think Fenlon could turn him around just like super Leigh

Scottie
31-05-2013, 01:07 PM
He's been more than vocal in his condemnation of Suarez so there's really no need for that :greengrin

I know he has

Simply saying Sorry to Scouse Hibs that their top stricker looks to be engineering a move away from his club (END OF)

EdinMike
31-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Never heard of him before his Antics against Ghana in 2010...

Hated him since, and lets be fair he has proven since how much of a dirty, cheating, animal he is. I'll be upset if he leaves though. One less reason to hate Liverpool ! *Sorry Scouse, I'm a Bury Fan ! :wink:*

LeighLoyal
31-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I said at the time he knew exactly what he was doing when he bit that guy, it was a way of getting out of Liverpool.

brianmc
31-05-2013, 01:47 PM
If only José had stayed Madrid would surely have become the most despised team in the history of football!
Incidentally, does Suarez really believe there are no paparazzi in Spain??
Horrible little man!

soproni1
31-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm going to put my tin hat on here and try and back the lad up a wee bit. i dont think the biting thing was that bad. I'd rather get bitten than punched in the coupon. Jermain Defoe did the same thing and no-one cared coz of who it was. It is childish and violent and he was rightly punished, but no worse than kicking or elbowing someone.

And as for some of the other stuff (racism aside - thats inexcusable no matter what your cultural misunderstandings are) other players dive week in week out and because they are at lesser clubs or are more 'media friendly' - Gareth Bale - much less is made of it.

and the 2 handball incidents which i have seen are completely fine by me, he tipped the ball over the bar to stop a certain goal, sacrificing himself for the chance to stay in the world cup - it worked. And the one in the cup this year was laughable, you could tell by the way he kicked it over the line that he thought he was going to be pulled up. If the ball whacks Carragher in the hand at the other end and no foul is given, you dont hear commentators calling for him to be banned for life.

Yes the racism incident hangs over the head of these other incidents and shines an even brighter light on any wrongdoings from the boy, but it would be a shame if he feels he has to leave the country and a good club over it as he is IMO the most entertaining player to watch at the moment.

blackpoolhibs
31-05-2013, 01:58 PM
He wants a move, he wants a better team than one who will play in the Europa league at best. He has no need to lie about this, other than to pacify the scousers.

pontius pilate
31-05-2013, 02:00 PM
There has been meetings with Madrid he wants to go there now he is twisting the clubs arm by coming out with this drivel.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Benteke to Liverpool now
€25m for Saurez
£15m for benteke

Jones28
31-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Lost a great deal of respect for LFC over this ****bag.

It's a shame as used to like seeing them win, but now (especially when he's in the team) I want them drubbed. When he goes I will most likely revert to wanting them to win.

Still love Stevie G though :not worth

Winston Ingram
31-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Him blaming the media is like a fat burd blaming McDonalds for being fat.

Sums the guy up.

Winston Ingram
31-05-2013, 05:17 PM
There has been meetings with Madrid he wants to go there now he is twisting the clubs arm by coming out with this drivel.

Benteke to Liverpool now
€25m for Saurez
£15m for benteke

Benteke will get a better move than that:agree:

As for your fees, your probably looking at £20m+ for Benteke & £40m+ for Suarez

Sir David Gray
31-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Disgusting excuse of a man.

Can't stand him, good riddance. :bye:

Humo
31-05-2013, 11:56 PM
He just wants to go to other countries to taste their cuisine (and yes i'm talking about players) :na na:

jacomo
01-06-2013, 07:38 AM

Benteke to Liverpool now
€25m for Saurez
£15m for benteke

Seems about right. Liverpool like spending income from Spanish-speaking strikers on overpriced donkeys.

Dashing Bob S
01-06-2013, 07:50 AM
He wants a move, he wants a better team than one who will play in the Europa league at best. He has no need to lie about this, other than to pacify the scousers.

This is the essence of it. Like many other big money signings tempted by Liverpool's fairly recent history, he came on the expectation of CL football. This won't be happening for quite some time, at a mediocre mid-table club in decline, with moneybags outfits ahead of them in the queue for those top four slots.

He'll be a bad loss for them in terms of the signals that it sends to other top players, ie: that this is no longer a viable home for them.

Northernhibee
01-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Don't sell him, get him training with the reserves and don't even give him a spot on the bench. After such disrespect to a club who stood by him long after they should have done so I'd love it if it came back to bite him on the arse.

Steve-O
01-06-2013, 10:10 AM
With him and Carragher leaving Liverpool might finally get a Fair Play award!

jacomo
01-06-2013, 10:32 AM
This is the essence of it. Like many other big money signings tempted by Liverpool's fairly recent history, he came on the expectation of CL football. This won't be happening for quite some time, at a mediocre mid-table club in decline, with moneybags outfits ahead of them in the queue for those top four slots.

He'll be a bad loss for them in terms of the signals that it sends to other top players, ie: that this is no longer a viable home for them.

Liverpool are indeed a mid-table club these days. Could be a long, long way back for them.

blackpoolhibs
01-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Don't sell him, get him training with the reserves and don't even give him a spot on the bench. After such disrespect to a club who stood by him long after they should have done so I'd love it if it came back to bite him on the arse.

You have more chance of biting your own arse than that happening. £40m-£50m will ensure he gets his wish. If he was worth sod all he'd be pumped out the door without a 2nd thought, but because they can cash in they will.

Bostonhibby
01-06-2013, 01:09 PM
No player should be bigger than the club (the Yams adulation of big trudi aside) liverpool have fallen a long way but they should cash this turd in quickly, pass the next embarassment onto wherever he pledges his loyalty to next and move on. Hopefully he won't get smacked on the heid by the door on the way out.

Another perfect example of what's wrong with top flight football.

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Has he not gone yet? Wants to leave.........................should have been made to leave!

Hibernia&Alba
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Has he not gone yet? Wants to leave.........................should have been made to leave!

The only world class player you have just now, but a horrible man, unworthy of a great club like Liverpool. He sums up the modern day game. He isn't being forced out of anywhere, he WANTS to leave.

Winston Ingram
01-06-2013, 07:03 PM
The only world class player you have just now, but a horrible man, unworthy of a great club like Liverpool. He sums up the modern day game. He isn't being forced out of anywhere, he WANTS to leave.

I'd say Gerrard is still in that category. Fantastic player

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2013, 11:09 PM

I disagree.

Pete
02-06-2013, 03:00 AM
I'd say Gerrard is still in that category. Fantastic player

Gerrard, Suarez and Reina are the only ones who might be considered.

Liverpool really need to get back in the top four to keep that type of player. Suarez wants champions league and Liverpool don't look capable of breaking into the top four. United, City and Chelsea will be shoe-ins for the top three and the other place will be between Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool...and I'm only including Liverpool because Everton might suffer next season.

Maybe their goal should be to finish above Everton this season, something they haven't done for a while.

Hibernia&Alba
02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
I disagree.

Fair point, Winston is right about Gerrard still being world class. He's getting on a bit now but it still top drawer. He's the only other really top player at Liverpool right now.

heretoday
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Suarez didn't actually make the above statement about wanting to leave Liverpool. It's all put out by his agent. He seemed happy enough to play for the Reds while he was here.

It's about money as per usual. Agents now require a big pay day every two years. Sorry to be cynical.

Haymaker
02-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Suarez didn't actually make the above statement about wanting to leave Liverpool. It's all put out by his agent. He seemed happy enough to play for the Reds while he was here.

It's about money as per usual. Agents now require a big pay day every two years. Sorry to be cynical.

Pretty sure I saw him make the statement on SSN.

The Green Goblin
02-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Maybe he could go to Hearts?

Curly1875
02-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Fair point, Winston is right about Gerrard still being world class. He's getting on a bit now but it still top drawer. He's the only other really top player at Liverpool right now.
You no heard of Ngoo like? :greengrin

heretoday
02-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Pretty sure I saw him make the statement on SSN.

No you didn't. That was an illusion!

My point is that it's just flannel to cover the usual scramble for filthy lucre.