PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket 13/14

Hibbylad86
29-05-2013, 11:11 PM
So I'm one of the fans who until Sunday was still 50:50 as to whether to renew my ST for next season. Sunday for many reasons covered in other threads has made me want to renew.

Anyways - what is the payment options for people renewing or buying now? The site is still talking about 11 months interest free and renewing before 5th April. Anyone know any info about any offers, payment options etc now rather than in the past?

Gus Fring
29-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Basically you have to pay the full price up front. There's no discounts or payment plan options left I'm afraid

WeeCraigy
30-05-2013, 12:21 AM
On another note, does anyone know how much the club would charge if I wanted to change the seat of my season ticket? I'd rather be in the east next season. Better atmosphere.

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 12:26 AM
On another note, does anyone know how much the club would charge if I wanted to change the seat of my season ticket? I'd rather be in the east next season. Better atmosphere.I doesn't cost anything tae change you seat unless you are moving tae a dearer area of the ground from where you are now.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

WeeCraigy
30-05-2013, 12:29 AM
I doesn't cost anything tae change you seat unless you are moving tae a dearer area of the ground from where you are now.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketMembership2013-14/0,,10290,00.html

Cheers!

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Cheers!Thought I'd stick this on this thread too for anybody that hasnae renewed but wishes tae keep their seat, the deadline is approaching.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130529/clubstore-summer-opening-hours_2262950_3194856

The club's ticketing facility will remain open and operate from the Ticket Office building on Albion Road. The Ticket Office will be open 10am-5pm, from Thursday 30 May to Thursday 6 June, but will be closed on Saturday 1 June.

Season Ticket Members wishing to move seats for next season can do so from Monday 3 June as all seats that have not been renewed will become available for general sale.

MyJo
30-05-2013, 08:43 AM
It would be a sensible thing from hibs to look at some form of payment plan, even over 6 months for new season ticket buyers from next month to entice those who have been encouraged to return to Easter road next season after Sunday.

Could be the push some people need to get then signed up and through the door if the thought of £400 in one go is unaffordable, the 11 month payment plan was certainly a big factor in me taking out a season ticket again next year

Mark1875
30-05-2013, 09:10 AM
I know this is going to be unpopular, but thought it had to be said somewhere. 400pound is a ****ing rip-off for a season ticket at The Leith San Siro.

I'd love to have my season ticket again but as I will always miss at least a few games a season it makes more sense to patg. I also don't go to 'category A' games as I baulk at the thought of paying 28quid for a game that is usually on the telly.

Before anybody jumps all over me at not supporting my club. I probably spent about 650quid on match tickets at Easter Road last season. I had a great day in October in the gallery restaurant when I treated my old man and my brothers for my brothers birthday. I also patg for each game I was home for when the cabbage were playing at home.

I guess the tl;dr version is I love supporting my club and will do so at every available opportunity. However value for money is important to me (even when the money is going to Hibs) and the price structure at Easter Road doesn't offer that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hungryhibs
30-05-2013, 09:27 AM
I know this is going to be unpopular, but thought it had to be said somewhere. 400pound is a ****ing rip-off for a season ticket at The Leith San Siro.

I'd love to have my season ticket again but as I will always miss at least a few games a season it makes more sense to patg. I also don't go to 'category A' games as I baulk at the thought of paying 28quid for a game that is usually on the telly.

Before anybody jumps all over me at not supporting my club. I probably spent about 650quid on match tickets at Easter Road last season. I had a great day in October in the gallery restaurant when I treated my old man and my brothers for my brothers birthday. I also patg for each game I was home for when the cabbage were playing at home.

I guess the tl;dr version is I love supporting my club and will do so at every available opportunity. However value for money is important to me (even when the money is going to Hibs) and the price structure at Easter Road doesn't offer that.

a sort of agree with you on this 1 about prices iv got mine and my sons season tickets but is a lot of money 2 fork out but a do for my club but then u look when it is empty in parts of the ground why do they not reduce the prices 2 try get more people through the gates as its big factor that alot of people dont go coz of money issues

Gus Fring
30-05-2013, 09:45 AM
It's a difficult one for the club. Reducing prices doesn't always lead to a significant uptick in attendance. 8000 people paying an average of ~£250 is way higher than 10,000 paying ~£150.

We're already the 3rd highest attended club in Scotland behind Celtic and Hearts. The latter regularly does free and heavily reduced tickets and their attendances don't get that much of a boost.

Mark1875
30-05-2013, 10:23 AM
It's a difficult one for the club. Reducing prices doesn't always lead to a significant uptick in attendance. 8000 people paying an average of ~£250 is way higher than 10,000 paying ~£150.

We're already the 3rd highest attended club in Scotland behind Celtic and Hearts. The latter regularly does free and heavily reduced tickets and their attendances don't get that much of a boost.

Can't argue with what your saying there at all. The balancing act between offering best value for fans and best value for club can't be easy. I remember watching the televised scottish football debate last year though and when Rod was asked about ticket prices he retorted back that the average price at Easter Road was £14 or something like that, can't remember the exact figure but I remember thinking at the time if that is average price then why not charge everybody the average price.

I'd like to see a pricing structure along the lines of £15 per ticket for everybody. This is only a couple of quid extra for seniors and students and makes it far more attractive for the normal guy. Kids would go free with paying adult.

I know what you're going to say before you say it, that hibs have tried games for £15 and not seen a dramatic increase. One off games at £15 won't see mass increases though. Especially when those games are meaningless end of season games or cup games in midweek against lower opposition.

A lot of people are in the habit of going to the pub and having a few pints while putting a couple of lines on etc. It's these habits that need to be changed and that doesn't happen overnight. It would take a long term strategy to break those habits and form new ones. Unfortunately I just don't see any football club in Scotland having the patience to do that.

Gus Fring
30-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Can't argue with what your saying there at all. The balancing act between offering best value for fans and best value for club can't be easy. I remember watching the televised scottish football debate last year though and when Rod was asked about ticket prices he retorted back that the average price at Easter Road was £14 or something like that, can't remember the exact figure but I remember thinking at the time if that is average price then why not charge everybody the average price.

I'd like to see a pricing structure along the lines of £15 per ticket for everybody. This is only a couple of quid extra for seniors and students and makes it far more attractive for the normal guy. Kids would go free with paying adult.

I know what you're going to say before you say it, that hibs have tried games for £15 and not seen a dramatic increase. One off games at £15 won't see mass increases though. Especially when those games are meaningless end of season games or cup games in midweek against lower opposition.

A lot of people are in the habit of going to the pub and having a few pints while putting a couple of lines on etc. It's these habits that need to be changed and that doesn't happen overnight. It would take a long term strategy to break those habits and form new ones. Unfortunately I just don't see any football club in Scotland having the patience to do that.

It's not so much a problem of patience, it's a matter of how much money would be lost in the interim period, no club can afford to bankroll that kind of risk at the moment because if they were going to try it they would need to commit for at least 1 whole season.

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 10:46 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn an ideal world we'd all like things cheaper but it aint happening anytime soon. Can you imagine the sort of player we'd have if everybody was only paying the average price now? I'd like tae pay less but I'd rather pay what I do now and have the likes of Sparky than pay less and watch the likes of Konte.

Beefster
30-05-2013, 10:46 AM
It would be a sensible thing from hibs to look at some form of payment plan, even over 6 months for new season ticket buyers from next month to entice those who have been encouraged to return to Easter road next season after Sunday.

Could be the push some people need to get then signed up and through the door if the thought of £400 in one go is unaffordable, the 11 month payment plan was certainly a big factor in me taking out a season ticket again next year

If folk weren't encouraged to buy a ST when it was guaranteeing a cup final ticket, I doubt they'll do it now tbh. The numbers involved probably mean it wouldn't really be worthwhile for Hibs to set up, administer etc etc.

Hibbylad86
30-05-2013, 10:51 AM
If folk weren't encouraged to buy a ST when it was guaranteeing a cup final ticket, I doubt they'll do it now tbh. The numbers involved probably mean it wouldn't really be worthwhile for Hibs to set up, administer etc etc.

Surely Hibs have got to offer some incentive? Even a payment plan (no interest fee). There will be people who want a season ticket for next but can't afford £400 lump sum up front.

I appreciate it's not Hibs problem really and I should have renewed earlier when the offer was on.

Beefster
30-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Surely Hibs have got to offer some incentive? Even a payment plan (no interest fee). There will be people who want a season ticket for next but can't afford £400 lump sum up front.

I appreciate it's not Hibs problem really and I should have renewed earlier when the offer was on.

Hibs offered a payment plan for everyone who couldn't afford the lump sum up front.

blackpoolhibs
30-05-2013, 11:01 AM
I have not bothered this season, for the simple reason there are not enough 3pm games on a Saturday. I miss way too many games now, and will just pay at the gate from now on. :boo hoo:

Mark1875
30-05-2013, 11:05 AM
It's not so much a problem of patience, it's a matter of how much money would be lost in the interim period, no club can afford to bankroll that kind of risk at the moment because if they were going to try it they would need to commit for at least 1 whole season.

Exactly. What i should have said is that i can't see any scottish club being able to afford the patience. Doesn't mean I can't dream though.

Without something happening I don't think there will be scottish football the way it is now. In the next 20-30 years I can see guys taking the train down to the north of England every other sat to watch teams like Wigan or Newcastle. Season tickets there are cheaper in some cases and at least then you get to see the likes of RVP, Suarez, Mata etc once a season.

Mark1875
30-05-2013, 11:08 AM
In an ideal world we'd all like things cheaper but it aint happening anytime soon. Can you imagine the sort of player we'd have if everybody was only paying the average price now? I'd like tae pay less but I'd rather pay what I do now and have the likes of Sparky than pay less and watch the likes of Konte.

We were still paying the same when we were watching calderwoods side.

Ken
30-05-2013, 11:48 AM
I think Hibs should introduce a 18 month flexi season ticket for fans that can't make it to all games during the season.

A season ticket includes approximately 3 Category A games costing £28 and 16 Category B costing £22. The total cost based on ticket prices = £436. A season ticket costs £380 meaning a 13% discount.

Now lets just say we apply a 9% discount to a flexi season ticket, therefore it would cost £395. This entitles the season ticket holder to attend a maximum of 3 category A games and 16 category B games over an 18 month period. To make the administration easier the flexi season tickets could be available twice a season and they could run from gameweek 1 of the season to gameweek 19 of the following season or alternatively from gameweek 20 of the season to the end of the following season. Once your 19 games are up you can pay at the gate until the next available period.

Flexi season ticket holder would also have a guaranteed seat for games they attend and priority to purchase cup/away/european tickets after full season ticket holder.

Only stumbling block could be if we start to come close to filling Easter Road and the problems with not knowing if flexi season ticket holder are attending or not. I don't see it being an issue in the immediate future but if it did Hibs could implement an online/automated phone system for flexi season ticket holders to confirm if they will be attending an up and coming game within a certain timescale to guarantee their seat.

...or something along these lines :agree:

DH1875
30-05-2013, 01:01 PM

My ST for last season guaranteed me my cup final ticket. I didn't need to renew to get one so there was no encouragement for me at all.

I have not bothered this season, for the simple reason there are not enough 3pm games on a Saturday. I miss way too many games now, and will just pay at the gate from now on. :boo hoo:

:top marks. I'm the same. In effect if you miss more than one game a season your ST comes to about the same value as walk ups going every week. I missed a hell of a lot more this year and the value isn't just there for me anymore. I get they can't reduce the price by loads but the difference between your ST and walk ups should be more than one game.

clerriehibs
30-05-2013, 01:39 PM

ok.

Don't come.on here complaining when you can't get a ticket for next year's final tho'!

The Leith Dutch
30-05-2013, 01:54 PM
To have cheaper season tickets the argument probably goes that we'd need more season ticket holders.

How about the price is the current £400 quid but it goes down (for everyone who buys a Season Ticket) by a set amount for every
1000 ST holders over the 8000 (I believe?) we currently have?

The one thing that's certainly required in my book is some innovative thinking from the club about how to get more folk in to the ground.
I get that for a lot of folk that's "Give us better players" but surely some clever marketing would be good no?

Not sure the club and Rod Petrie would feel the same way but I think that a fuller stadium even if there's little or
no increase in income would benefit the club.

Worth also noting that, aside from celtic and hearts, we had precious few attendances above 9000 all season and
if the 8000 ST figure I've heard quoted is correct then that's a pretty poor walk up figure even if there are a fair
few absentee Season holders.

Devilstorment
30-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I have a season ticket and have renewed for next year (even though I have missed enough games this season to make me out of pocket v pay at the gate)

TBH its the club that make it out as though Season Tickets are the be all and end all. for obvious reasons that they are guaranteed payment regardless of how the team performs.

Pay at the gate is just as good and still helps the club just as much, the club dont prefer this option because income can fluctuate so much.

Everyone should do what they can afford to support OUR team.

On a side note, i would like to see the club institute some sort of loyalty programme (similar to the Yams) but widen it to include money spent in the club store and online. You should be able to "Cash In" your loyalty for discounts in the clubstore or right to buy priority tickets that kind of thing.

silverhibee
30-05-2013, 02:04 PM

Just out of curiosity has the club contacted you to see why you aren't renewing and trying to entice you back.?

Mark1875
30-05-2013, 02:05 PM
ok.

Don't come.on here complaining when you can't get a ticket for next year's final tho'!

Haha wouldn't dream of it. I would probably send an angry email to Rod about lack of loyalty system though. ;)

What I think is fairly telling atm though, is the fact that nobody has been on(yet) disagreeing with my first point.

hibbysam
30-05-2013, 02:11 PM
To have cheaper season tickets the argument probably goes that we'd need more season ticket holders.

How about the price is the current £400 quid but it goes down (for everyone who buys a Season Ticket) by a set amount for every
1000 ST holders over the 8000 (I believe?) we currently have?

The one thing that's certainly required in my book is some innovative thinking from the club about how to get more folk in to the ground.
I get that for a lot of folk that's "Give us better players" but surely some clever marketing would be good no?

Not sure the club and Rod Petrie would feel the same way but I think that a fuller stadium even if there's little or
no increase in income would benefit the club.

Worth also noting that, aside from celtic and hearts, we had precious few attendances above 9000 all season and
if the 8000 ST figure I've heard quoted is correct then that's a pretty poor walk up figure even if there are a fair
few absentee Season holders.

That's mince!

We had five fixtures that had attendances between 8,000 and 9,000 fans attending, Two of those were around Xmas time, Ross County and Motherwell the week before and the week after Christmas. The other three were Monday evening x2 and a Wednesday evening.

We also had 5 games between 9,000 and 10,000, 3 games between 10,000 and 11,000 and 2 over 11,000.

This is for non Celtic and Hearts games only.

Our average attendance rose and its no coincidence our best attendances were the mid part of the season when the team were going great guns!

Prices have a small say in attendances, but kick off times and quality of results and players on the park will always have a far higher say.

If we average £14 a ticket, and get 10,000 average through the gate, 8k seasons so 2k paying customers at £14 is £30k

Drop the tickets down to £10 averaged... and maybe get 1000 more fans in, thats 3k paying £10 - £30k.

But then the team goes on a slide, prices are still £10 but were back averaging 9k crowds, Your suddenly losing out on a lot of cash that the club cannot afford to lose.

Beefster
30-05-2013, 02:29 PM
My ST for last season guaranteed me my cup final ticket. I didn't need to renew to get one so there was no encouragement for me at all.

And you had the offer of a payment plan too so presumably another payment plan offer of a shorter period and higher monthly payments (which is what I was responding to) won't tempt you now?

blackpoolhibs
30-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Just out of curiosity has the club contacted you to see why you aren't renewing and trying to entice you back.?

No they have not, but that could be because i told Rod personally a couple of weeks ago behind the goals? :wink:

DH1875
30-05-2013, 02:59 PM

I know it was aimed at BH but club haven't contacted me. Maybe after the 3rd of June :dunno:.

And you had the offer of a payment plan too so presumably another payment plan offer of a shorter period and higher monthly payments (which is what I was responding to) won't tempt you now?

Probably not. If you'd have given me the forms on Sunday night I would probably have though.
Payment plan or not I don't live in Edinburgh. I can't make ER for 12/12.30 on a Sunday and even 12/12.30 on a Saturday is hard going. I missed loads of games because of stupid kick-off times and because there's not much difference in price between the ST and walk up prices I lost out. I'll admit it's my own falt I don't live in Edinburgh and I chose to follow Hibs but it's not just the ticket money, it's the travel, beer and food money as well. All adds up and unfortunately I can't afford to be throwing money away. If the tickets were £100-£150 cheaper, I'd buy one. As it is I'll be at one maybe two games a month and they probably won't all be at ER as a lot of the away grounds are easier for me to get to.

darwenhibby
30-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Like yourself G I wont get to as many games as I would like but will buy my S/T for the reason Hibs need my money, to give us a chance of keeping Sparky, Jorge & KT.

My £22 on a Saturday in January, is not going to keep them.

Plus it would be good to get a few more Edinburgh based fans to buy S/T while there is a feel good factor around the club being more united at the moment.

I keep harping on but cannot see why Hibs can't have a regular 15, 000 home support.
:pfgwa

Payment plan or not I don't live in Edinburgh. I can't make ER for 12/12.30 on a Sunday and even 12/12.30 on a Saturday is hard going. I missed loads of games because of stupid kick-off times and because there's not much difference in price between the ST and walk up prices I lost out. I'll admit it's my own falt I don't live in Edinburgh and I chose to follow Hibs but it's not just the ticket money, it's the travel, beer and food money as well. All adds up and unfortunately I can't afford to be throwing money away. If the tickets were £100-£150 cheaper, I'd buy one. As it is I'll be at one maybe two games a month and they probably won't all be at ER as a lot of the away grounds are easier for me to get to.[/QUOTE]

silverhibee
30-05-2013, 03:39 PM
No they have not, but that could be because i told Rod personally a couple of weeks ago behind the goals? :wink:

I take it once you mentioned that it was the end of the conversation with you. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
30-05-2013, 03:43 PM
I take it once you mentioned that it was the end of the conversation with you. :greengrin

Aye, he said he was sorry to hear that, but then told me to piss off. :greengrin

The Leith Dutch
30-05-2013, 04:18 PM
[/B]
That's mince!

We had five fixtures that had attendances between 8,000 and 9,000 fans attending, Two of those were around Xmas time, Ross County and Motherwell the week before and the week after Christmas. The other three were Monday evening x2 and a Wednesday evening.

We also had 5 games between 9,000 and 10,000, 3 games between 10,000 and 11,000 and 2 over 11,000.

This is for non Celtic and Hearts games only.

Our average attendance rose and its no coincidence our best attendances were the mid part of the season when the team were going great guns!

Prices have a small say in attendances, but kick off times and quality of results and players on the park will always have a far higher say.

If we average £14 a ticket, and get 10,000 average through the gate, 8k seasons so 2k paying customers at £14 is £30k

Drop the tickets down to £10 averaged... and maybe get 1000 more fans in, thats 3k paying £10 - £30k.

But then the team goes on a slide, prices are still £10 but were back averaging 9k crowds, Your suddenly losing out on a lot of cash that the club cannot afford to lose.

Mince is maybe a little strong :wink:
Agree with most of what you're saying but the thrust of my original argument still stands.

From a quick sketch at the attendances:
Of 19 home SPL games we've had 9 below 10,000 (12 if you include the mid 10,000 games) which is pretty much a half empty ground and constitutes (assuming the 8k Season Ticket holders is correct) what I would say is a fairly poor walk up.

You're right that it's not as simple as just dropping the ticket price but I really would like to see some creative approach to pricing, special offers, loyalty and other forms of discounting to get people into the ground.

I get that our attendances stack up fairly well against the competition and have held up pretty well in light of both our own collapse in form and the wider footballing apocalypse that club formerly known as rangers were predicting but 5 SPL games over 11,000 is something I'd hope those in charge are looking to change.

wookie70
30-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I think the pricing isn't too far off but there should be further incentives for kids season tickets and patg games. They could definately open up the upper teir of the Famous Five to kids tickets and posibly parts of the East. Going to the football is a habit and good value kids tickets which we already have in the FF lower can encourage some Mums and Dads back. If the kids like going it gets harder not to get a season ticket as an adult and also you will hold onto most of these fans when they are older. There is no risk to cheap or free Kids Tickets as the ground is pretty much half empty for all games outwith Cat A's.

Last year before I got my half season it was about £7 less for me and two kids at St. Johnstone than it would have been for me only at ER. Motherwell have good family deals too. As said it is a habit and it would definately be worth looking at how many full price PATG tickets are sold for children. If it is minimal I would have a big marketing campaign to allow 2 kids in for free with every full price ticket. It is hard to say no to kids when they get the bit between their teeth and it would all add to the atmosphere. I would also make a kids ticket up to the age of 16 like it used to be.

3pm
30-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Aye, he said he was sorry to hear that, but then told me to piss off. :greengrin

'And you can go and **** yourself if you want a ticket for the Scottish Cup Final next year!' :o)

tartanhibee
30-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Lets just say if it was free to get in does anyone think we would get 20000 through the gates?

Saturday in November v St Mirren

Ill say we would struggle.

Hibby_Paul
30-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Lets just say if it was free to get in does anyone think we would get 20000 through the gates?

Saturday in November v St Mirren

Ill say we would struggle.

If it were apply for free ticket in advance, then we would probably 'sell out' but a couple of thousand at least wouldnt bother attending.
If just turning up on day sadly not sure we would sell it out. Prob be very close, 19,000 or something. There were still fair number of gaps when we had the free ticket incentive 2 seasons ago for Inverness game.

I also think of times that I've found it hard to find a taker for someone to use me or my mates season ticket when offered for free!

Some folk need real excitement factor to come to game (cup final, derby) and are then happy to pay. If team were better and exciting like Mowbray era then sure loads more would come mind you!

hibs4thecup1988
30-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I have said many times before kids should be admitted free. I've been told by varuious members of the board that we give 500 tickets away to schools every week. So what? What about the other 11,000 empty seats.

My idea?

Follow hartlepools lead. 380 for a season ticket to say 7,500. Then 330 to 8,500. Decrease every time yiu hit an extra thousand. If we make 11,00 then its flag rate 175.

On matchdays...kids in for free with full priced adult(18 quid). OK you are not getting cash for the kids, but imagine the club shops sales? If the kids get hooked that's future years sales.

So yes OK. The club could stand to make a loss. But IMHO it wouldn't.

marinello59
30-05-2013, 08:12 PM
I love this thread. People saying they won't renew because they will miss a few games so it isn't worth it. Whilst over the last few weeks we had people scrambling for tickets that ST holders were guarenteed. They seemed worth it then. Meanwhile on a thread not too far away it is proposed that people give the club circa £120 a year with no return other than giving the manager more funds. Something that ST money provides. Why don't we just forget all the convoluted attempts to make ST prices suit a multitude of different circumstances and just buy the ****ing things. Or don't buy them and PATG.

hibs4thecup1988
30-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I love this thread. People saying they won't renew because they will miss a few games so it isn't worth it. Whilst over the last few weeks we had people scrambling for tickets that ST holders were guarenteed. They seemed worth it then. Meanwhile on a thread not too far away it is proposed that people give the club circa £120 a year with no return other than giving the manager more funds. Something that ST money provides. Why don't we just forget all the convoluted attempts to make ST prices suit a multitude of different circumstances and just buy the ****ing things. Or don't buy them and PATG.

Don't know what your saying here?
Season tickets and additional option of 10 quid a month is what the other thread proposes. Difference is, the 10 quid a month would be solely for players. Simple as that.

marinello59
30-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Season tickets and additional option of 10 quid a month is what the other thread proposes. Difference is, the 10 quid a month would be solely for players. Simple as that.
Season Ticket money goes directly towards the team. Simple as that.

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Season tickets and additional option of 10 quid a month is what the other thread proposes. Difference is, the 10 quid a month would be solely for players. Simple as that.And where dae you think the ST money goes?

hibs4thecup1988
30-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Boys I get what you are saying but I wonder if not all of it does? Does season money income match players wages for example on the finance sheets? Genuine question btw...

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Boys I get what you are saying but I wonder if not all of it does? Does season money income match players wages for example on the finance sheets? Genuine question btw...As far as I'm aware all ST money goes tae the manager unless somebody is lying and much as I've disagreed with a lot of things this board have done and the way they've gone about it I dinnae think there's any liars.

hibs4thecup1988
30-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not calling them liars either. In all honesty I think I've probably made a balls up so please forgive me. Our wages is probably higher than season ticket income. OK then...the extra 10 quid that people would be willing to give would be extra :greengrin

Saorsa
30-05-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm not calling them liars either. In all honesty I think I've probably made a balls up so please forgive me. Our wages is probably higher than season ticket income. OK then...the extra 10 quid that people would be willing to give would be extra :greengrinI'd bet on that. :aok:

007 Mickey Weir
30-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Why not get a new credit card. One that gives you 0% on purchases for 12 months. Pay for it with that. Then pay it off over the 12 months. Easy!

Hibbylad86
31-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Surely the signings announced today are for the final push on season ticket sales? I hope Hibs offer some help to purchase and I'm not saying as generous as previous offers I.e. 11 months interest free.

Although the credit card is a shout and a half