PDA

View Full Version : Funds

pontius pilate
29-05-2013, 08:43 PM
I mentioned this on another thread. I've heard from two different people that pat Fenlon was ready to walk away in the winter reasons being lack of funds in the transfer window he allegedly stated he had a bigger kitty at bohemians surely that can't be right? Is there anybody ITK who could confirm or deny this. Also are the club now going to back him and give him the funds that he needs rather than what the board thinks he needs. Bearing in mind we have potentially 6 out of contract players 3 going back to parent clubs. Higher league placing and another run in the cup. I'll probably get shot down but for me that could have been another blooper from the board if they allowed that to happen

Vini1875
29-05-2013, 08:48 PM
He stated in the Irish Press, can't remember which paper that he had greater funds at Bohs, however for a while Irish clubs were paying silly money and he did have a big budget. As to him walking out, I don't know anything about that and would be surprised if it was true.

Devilstorment
29-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I would imagine it would be wage structure rather than transfer funds if anything. A lot of clubs cant pay fee's for players.

... Fenlon in the past has mentioned working on restricted budgets but i doubt it was true that he was about to walk

pontius pilate
29-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Cheers guys maybe it was heated word with rod. You know what rumours are like. It looks as though the board could possibly be backing him now. Well here's hoping