PDA

View Full Version : BBC "News"

Geo_1875
29-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Just had a look at the Hibs page on BBC Sport and they have nothing on Ryan McGivern signing. They also still have the photo spread from last years cup final. WTF?

basehibby
29-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Just had a look at the Hibs page on BBC Sport and they have nothing on Ryan McGivern signing. They also still have the photo spread from last years cup final. WTF?

The BBC are simply not interested in Scottish football anymore (apart from BBC Glasgow who retain their usual OF obsession) and Scottish football fans would have a reasonable argument for retaining their license fees IMO.

Oscar T Grouch
29-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Im afraid it isn't the BBC but the EBC, totally english football dominated, have you looked at the text service the offer on the TV nowadays? Hardly anything about Scottish football, it is a terrible and biased news service anyways, better with the internet :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
29-05-2013, 09:18 AM

That is still at the "Sky Sports understand" stage, not official.

Bobo
29-05-2013, 09:22 AM

It's not on Hibs Official site yet either though so, until it is, it's really just speculation in the eyes of the media.

Iain G
29-05-2013, 09:31 AM
It's not on Hibs Official site yet either though so, until it is, it's really just speculation in the eyes of the media.

The Hibs Official site is not interested in Scottish Football! :wink:

Bobo
29-05-2013, 09:34 AM
The Hibs Official site is not interested in Scottish Football! :wink:

:greengrin

Newry Hibs
29-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Im afraid it isn't the BBC but the EBC, totally english football dominated, have you looked at the text service the offer on the TV nowadays? Hardly anything about Scottish football, it is a terrible and biased news service anyways, better with the internet :wink:

You need to try page 390 - for regional sport, and pick Scotland. There you get football - for all your Old Firm stories - and other sports headlines. Agree it's not great.

Mark79
29-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Bit like watching Scotland today which fairly recently changed to regional specific versions yet still focusues on the old firm.? Load of crap.

hibs4thecup1988
30-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Bit like watching Scotland today which fairly recently changed to regional specific versions yet still focusues on the old firm.? Load of crap.

Hardly...any night I have watched it hibs and hearts are always first up on sports news...

heretoday
30-05-2013, 07:31 PM
BBC are often seriously late with football news on their site. Sky Sports have got it. I suggest you stick with them.

patch1875
30-05-2013, 07:33 PM
He has definitely signed and so has ed Tudor pole according to a player I spoke to today

green glory
30-05-2013, 07:57 PM
He has definitely signed and so has ed Tudor pole according to a player I spoke to today

Wunderbar!