PDA

View Full Version : Full compliment this season

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Anyone on here managed to do Hibs full compliment of SPL, League Cup and Scottish cup games this season. Me and my oldest daughter did 34 SPL and all Cup games, there will be a few 100% on here.

Well done if you did it!

hugo boss
28-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone on here managed to do Hibs full compliment of SPL, League Cup and Scottish cup games this season. Me and my oldest daughter did 34 SPL and all Cup games, there will be a few 100% on here.

Well done if you did it! Well done mate to you and you daughter

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I did. Now where do I collect my prize?:greengrin

One Day Soon
28-05-2013, 08:28 PM

You Uber fa....oh never mind.

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:28 PM

I thought you would be along shortly Stevie. Congratulations on your continued support of Hibs, you make me feel like a part-time supporter ha ha

HibeeMG
28-05-2013, 08:29 PM
I went to 100%

of the games I could possibly attend and afford. :greengrin

sahib
28-05-2013, 08:32 PM

Well done if you did it!

"Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability." - as a certain Dundee united supporter once said.
That goes double for your daughter, for an effort far above and beyond the call of filial duty.

Sir David Gray
28-05-2013, 08:35 PM
This season was probably my worst season ever in terms of attendance at games, due to work getting in the way.

Hardly ever get any weekends off at the moment which is a pain and no prospect of it being any better by August but I've still renewed my season ticket!

Cauld Bovril
28-05-2013, 08:36 PM
I was talking to someone last week who has never seen Hibs live on TV because he hasn`t missed a game in years. No wonder he likes a drink.
My credentials are less impressive with all the cup and home games and a scattering of away matches.
Hats off to all you 100%-ers :not worth

Centre Hawf
28-05-2013, 08:38 PM
I only missed away to Killie on the Sunday and the League Cup game.

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:39 PM
I was talking to someone last week who has never seen Hibs live on TV because he hasn`t missed a game in years. No wonder he likes a drink.
My credentials are less impressive with all the cup and home games and a scattering of away matches.

I can't watch Hibs on the TV. I couldn't make the Aberdeen away game, which was on TV, and it wasn't like watching my team

Centre Hawf
28-05-2013, 08:41 PM
The worst all season was Ross County away on the Wednesday night. I didn't get home till 3.

Baldy Foghorn
28-05-2013, 08:43 PM

Doc by any chance?:greengrin

LancashireHibby
28-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Tremendous effort in this day and age for anyone who manages to go to every game.

I managed an all-time high of 16 Hibs games this season (in three different countries) which I'm pretty chuffed with, it must be said.

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Tremendous effort in this day and age for anyone who manages to go to every game.

I managed an all-time high of 16 Hibs games this season (in three different countries) which I'm pretty chuffed with, it must be said.

That's a fantastic contribution from your location
Well done and keep it up if you can!

LancashireHibby
28-05-2013, 08:55 PM
That's a fantastic contribution from your location
Well done and keep it up if you can!
I think I did 12 last season so just wanted to try and beat that! Bit tricky with working a lot of Saturday's but hopefully I'll be introducing my 5 year old lad to ER next season :thumbsup:

(I somehow managed to do 26 Bolton games this season as well, although the ton of midweek games helped and it's a lot easier to duck out of work/find a childminder for a couple of hours to nip down the road to the Reebok than it is for a day at ER!)

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I think I did 12 last season so just wanted to try and beat that! Bit tricky with working a lot of Saturday's but hopefully I'll be introducing my 5 year old lad to ER next season :thumbsup:

(I somehow managed to do 26 Bolton games this season as well, although the ton of midweek games helped and it's a lot easier to duck out of work/find a childminder for a couple of hours to nip down the road to the Reebok than it is for a day at ER!)

So in other words you're a football freak. You can't beat going to "live" football. I go to watch some East of Scotland games if some Hibs games have been moved to accommodate TV

LancashireHibby
28-05-2013, 09:04 PM
So in other words you're a football freak. You can't beat going to "live" football. I go to watch some East of Scotland games if some Hibs games have been moved to accommodate TV
Aye, something like that! This season is the first in at least 5 years that I've actually been to more Bolton games than Hibs games, but as I say the midweek games helped with that, plus the Championship has been far more fun than any of us could have imagined!

I'm daft enough to keep a spreadsheet of this kind of thing for reasons that I've long since forgotten...!

Jamesie
28-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Europe could be a make or break for a few. Been looking at some of the more far flung destinations we could be visiting and a return flight to a couple of the Kazakh cities for mid-July is coming in at the moment circa £600 - £700 - will be interesting to see the price of the club charter if we get drawn there :greengrin

Liams
28-05-2013, 09:42 PM
I want to do this next season, neeed to find a bus that runs to away games, sorta a *****bag incase i get slagged!! I managed all home games, cup games, derbies, celtic, st mirren and motherwell games this season thou

jodjam
28-05-2013, 10:27 PM

It must be. I used to drive to away games with Doc years back. Spoke to him recently and still never misses a match.

lEXO
28-05-2013, 10:32 PM

Well done if you did it!I done all the cup ties and most games home and away. Well done mate :thumbsup:

Cauld Bovril
28-05-2013, 10:34 PM

I wouldn`t like to say :lips seal :greengrin

JohnStephens91
28-05-2013, 11:02 PM
I was at all of them. When do I get my prize? I would like it to be a foot massage and hand fed grapes by Cobie Smulders if possible :wink:

Also Cobie is in her birthday suit...

therealgavmac
29-05-2013, 02:01 PM
I was at all of them. When do I get my prize? I would like it to be a foot massage and hand fed grapes by Cobie Smulders if possible :wink:

Also Cobie is in her birthday suit...

Had to Google who she was....... oh yes!

JollyGreenGiant
29-05-2013, 05:14 PM

Must admit this has probably been my worst season in years for going to away games. Went to all the home games, and all SC home and away games.

But so many of Hibs away games were on TV this year that I just thought I would rather save my money than pay £25ish plus travel expenses to Killie, Aberdeen, Dundee UTD, Motherwell, St.Mirren away.

down-the-slope
29-05-2013, 05:39 PM

no wonder your such a grump .....

:greengrin nah the effort you put in to get others up and down the country week in week out supporting the team is immense...

AldoHFC
29-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Only missed Killie at home in September and Ross County away on the Wednesday night in January!

IFONLY
30-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Me and my Nephew Jordan did the full set.

Lucius Apuleius
31-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Fraid not. 3 League games, cup game against the yams and the final. Tat was my whack. Must improve next season.:wink: