PDA

View Full Version : Pre season training

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Anyone know when Hibs are back? I know they had to comeback a bit earlier than normal due to the Europa league, and I know of someone who had to cut short their hols.
We've 2/3 away with the Scotland under 20's at a tournament in Holland, plus Sparky, injury permitting, is away with Scotland on 7th June. Claros I think is on international duty, anyone else away?

SMAXXA
28-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Anyone know when Hibs are back? I know they had to comeback a bit earlier than normal due to the Europa league, and I know of someone who had to cut short their hols.
We've 2/3 away with the Scotland under 20's at a tournament in Holland, plus Sparky, injury permitting, is away with Scotland on 7th June. Claros I think is on international duty, anyone else away?

I think they are getting 4 weeks off, would have been 6 if we had won the cup as enter Europe at a later stage

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 07:38 PM
I think they are getting 4 weeks off, would have been 6 if we had won the cup as enter Europe at a later stage

That's not so bad, thought they were coming back early

EHZERO7
28-05-2013, 07:55 PM
return for pre-season on June 17, that gives them 4 weeks to prepare for the Europa League tie

Billy Whizz
28-05-2013, 08:00 PM
return for pre-season on June 17, that gives them 4 weeks to prepare for the Europa League tie

Claros, if he he's still our player is away in International duty in his homeland until 12th June, can hardly see him back on 17th June

Gus Fring
28-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Claros, if he he's still our player is away in International duty in his homeland until 12th June, can hardly see him back on 17th June

He's not our player at this time. He's got a year left on his contract with Motagua and they wanted too much money for him.