PDA

View Full Version : 3D glasses and Programme

Allan45
28-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I have the Cup Final Blues......two soft goals in the first half, a lesson should be learned to defend well, but its over now, Im still a Hibs football fan, so Is my 6 year old son.

That programme was a bit peculuar in the least, wearing the 3d glasses to see some of the images was a bit funny.

Was anyone wearing those 3D glasses when Celtic scored at our end,( lol)? Just a question thats all....

Hopefully Hibs will do better in the league and cup next year...Ill be cheering the team along as usual...:flag:

jeffers
28-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Dunno about the fans, but I think a couple of our defenders might have been.

HibeesLA
28-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I have the Cup Final Blues......two soft goals in the first half, a lesson should be learned to defend well, but its over now, Im still a Hibs football fan, so Is my 6 year old son.

That programme was a bit peculuar in the least, wearing the 3d glasses to see some of the images was a bit funny.

Was anyone wearing those 3D glasses when Celtic scored at our end,( lol)? Just a question thats all....

Hopefully Hibs will do better in the league and cup next year...Ill be cheering the team along as usual...:flag:

I flicked through it before the game, but didn't actually look at any of the 3D images until Monday. 3D works well where there is depth and size (obviously!), and I think the photos in the Programme were too small, and mostly of close ups of the players. I didn't think it really worked that well in that format at all.