PDA

View Full Version : Really looking forward to next season!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Although this season has just ended, im already looking forward to the new season. New kits, new players etc. Hopefully ANOTHER trip to Hamden too! Will my ST soon-ish. Got a good feeling about next year, especially the European nights at ER. Anyone else?

GGTTH

ManBearPig
27-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Couldn't agree more sir!!

Waxy
27-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Me also.Take my wee lad to his first European game.
Around the same age as mine against Strasbourg loads of moons ago.

shetlandhibee
27-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Can't wait!:pfgwa

hfc rd
27-05-2013, 09:52 PM
I think next season is going to be a memorable one. Can't wait.

Glory Lurker
27-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Definitely. Hoping for a decent wee trip in Europe, and that the improvements we showed in the last few SPL games continue (and even more are made) in to next season. See no reason why not. Got a seaso again for the first time since 2008/9, and think my timing's bang on!

Pete
27-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Although this season has just ended, im already looking forward to the new season. New kits, new players etc. Hopefully ANOTHER trip to Hamden too! Will my ST soon-ish. Got a good feeling about next year, especially the European nights at ER. Anyone else?

GGTTH

I'm buzzing already. I want us to go all out in BOTH cup competitions and start getting results at home. The opposition overall will be weaker so let's do it.

The cup finals will be at ibrox or parkhead so here's hoping we can get to both of them this time.

Allan45
27-05-2013, 09:58 PM
I've got a feeling we will be at Hampden again. Have faith in Pat Fenlon, new signings and a better squad. The European experience will keep focus in the club, we should do better than this season.:wink:

Heisenberg
27-05-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm looking forward to it much more compared to what I felt like at the end of last season. Hopefully we see a maintained fight for European places and get another good run in one if not both of the cups.

TomoHFC
27-05-2013, 10:06 PM
also can't wait but we need to wait 2 months for the first game at ER(Europe). Hopefully we get griffiths back If not aw well lets hope there's a good replacement for him.

Vault Boy
27-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Everything about next year has me excited. The new kit provider, the young players, new signings, the derby wins, cup games and not having a new manager every 10 minutes. :thumbsup:

EdinMike
27-05-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm buzzing already. I want us to go all out in BOTH cup competitions and start getting results at home. The opposition overall will be weaker so let's do it.

The cup finals will be at ibrox or parkhead so here's hoping we can get to both of them this time.

I've heard that Parkhead is being used for the Commonwealth Games as well, dunno if there's any truth in it. But if so I assume Ibrox will be the Venue for the Finals. But what happens if Sevco actually get to a final ? Assuming this is true.

I can't wait for next season. Summer when there are no major tournaments are awfully boring, and we'll be kicking this one off early with the Europe games. Can't wait ! Which is miles from how I was feeling this time last year ! :flag:

pontius pilate
27-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Yep looking forward to next season already got the 18th July pencilled in for a 7:45 ko had a yam on Facebook saying we will never get a run in Europe my reply was a bit like you lot then. But loads to look forward to here's hoping the new strip is launched in time for faithers day.
GGTTH

rcarter1
28-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Need a holiday first, but next season should be fun.

Scottish Football 2013-14

Motherwell – Stuart McColl pledges to stay and looks forward to next season. “All the staff here have bought lottery tickets. If we win, we’ve decided to invest in Hearts. We would consider it a merger, although to be fair we will be based in Motherwell, and I suspect we will keep the name for simplicity. With an additional 400,000 supporters available to us, I think it will help get a little bit closer to Celtic.”

The Rangers – Ally McCoist pledges to buy a reserve team in preparation for their ‘huge’ challenge next year. “It will be tough – real tough. We’ve gone up a division and no one should expect us to walk away with it”. On his plans for the reserve team, McCoist revealed they are looking down south. “The EDL seem to have an awful lot of young talent coming through. People are saying that having not played professionally they wont make the grade, but I would disagree – these guys are out kicking cans every time England play. You cant buy that kind of commitment.”

Celtic – Neil Lennon is preparing to sue the other 11 clubs. “Im really disappointed that 11 teams - with their collective resources – couldn’t provide a more suitable challenge this year. Our European challenge is so important to everyone – don’t forget that. Considering the matches we have to play , the fact that we have a national team here in Scotland – its just boggling.”

Hearts – Speaking with Director Sergejus Fedetovas ,our interpreter struggled to link any of what was said into a coherent message. A number of words were repeated however - Future, Bigteam, Barry, and wheresthebackdoor.

Hibernian – In astonishing coup, we managed to speak to Hibs Chairman Mr Petrie himself. “From speaking to the manager – a daily occurrence I may add – I feel our most prudent course of action is to ensure that the young lad Kuqi is refitted with a new pair of boots. Pat actually mentioned legs, but I took this as good natured banter.” The Hibs Chairman added “everything will be done to ensure to improve the team, provisional to an additional 10,000 season ticket sales, which we have every reason to believe will be achieved.”

In other news Aberdeen announced “We are going all out this season. Nothing can stop us this time.”
Scotland manager Gordon Strachan shared his views as well "We need more players. Ill be going back to the old countries where it all started - Canada, New Zealand and Australia for starters."

Speedway
28-05-2013, 06:54 AM
What strip were the mascots wearing on Sunday?

Keith_M
28-05-2013, 07:07 AM
I'm reasonably optimistic about next season but I have one request. Please, please, please....

....don't reach the Cup Final again.

:duck:

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-05-2013, 07:09 AM
I too am excited about next season, there is alway something special about bringing your own players through, and we have seen this season we have a couple who have broken into the team who look like they could be something special. :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Do people REALLY get excited about a new strip?

frazeHFC
28-05-2013, 07:21 AM
The European nights is what I am most excited about! Even if we only have 2. :tee hee:

Keith_M
28-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Do people REALLY get excited about a new strip?

Depends who's doing the stripping.....

DH1875
28-05-2013, 12:03 PM
The European nights is what I am most excited about! Even if we only have 2. :tee hee:

2, who you kiddin :)

Really want to renew for next season but I just cant. Looking forward to it anyway but we are losing our best 2 players and 30 goals a season.

Fergus52
28-05-2013, 12:04 PM
The positivity on this thread is overwhelming.

:flag: