PDA

View Full Version : I laughed when...

shezer
27-05-2013, 06:07 PM
After the 2nd goal went in,a chap sitting in front of me turned around,looked at the people walking up the aisle, and starts shouting"where the *beep* do you part time *beepers* think you are off to?". To which three of them reply at the same time "the toilet".Mortified he turned back around and sat down. FACEPALM.....he should have known to wait for the 3rd goal, as it was then that the part timers began to head off.

coco22
27-05-2013, 06:17 PM
After the 2nd goal went in,a chap sitting in front of me turned around,looked at the people walking up the aisle, and starts shouting"where the *beep* do you part time *beepers* think you are off to?". To which three of them reply at the same time "the toilet".Mortified he turned back around and sat down. FACEPALM.....he should have known to wait for the 3rd goal, as it was then that the part timers began to head off.

Same thing happened last year but the guy turned round and shouted 'I'm away to get odds on 3-2 hibs then go for a p@sh...u wantin me to get u a pie likes?' Lightened the mood momentarily!

SeanWilson
27-05-2013, 06:17 PM

Funny, however i really do not get this part timers stuff... You buy a ticket, you do what you want. I left after the third... Not because im a part timer but because i wanted to grab a pint before the crowds. Surely that is up to me and should not reflect on whether im better fan than you??

kdhibees1
27-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Same thing happened last year but the guy turned round and shouted 'I'm away to get odds on 3-2 hibs then go for a p@sh...u wantin me to get u a pie likes?' Lightened the mood momentarily!
:faf:

monktonharp
27-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Funny, however i really do not get this part timers stuff... You buy a ticket, you do what you want. I left after the third... Not because im a part timer but because i wanted to grab a pint before the crowds. Surely that is up to me and should not reflect on whether im better fan than you??:bye:

shezer
27-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Funny, however i really do not get this part timers stuff... You buy a ticket, you do what you want. I left after the third... Not because im a part timer but because i wanted to grab a pint before the crowds. Surely that is up to me and should not reflect on whether im better fan than you??
I probably should have put part timers in quotation marks. I'm not having a go. I know peoples emotions can take over. The chap roared at the lads and they just looked at him all puzzled.The replies were at the same time. You should have seen his face. The fella was utterly mortified

monktonharp
27-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I probably should have put part timers in quotation marks. I'm not having a go. I know peoples emotions can take over. The chap roared at the lads and they just looked at him all puzzled.The replies were at the same time. You should have seen his face. The fella was utterly mortifiedsome take the bait, rather quickly mate:wink:

SeanWilson
27-05-2013, 06:25 PM
:bye:

??

SeanWilson
27-05-2013, 06:28 PM
I probably should have put part timers in quotation marks. I'm not having a go. I know peoples emotions can take over. The chap roared at the lads and they just looked at him all puzzled.The replies were at the same time. You should have seen his face. The fella was utterly mortified
Can imagine!! :-)

iwasthere1972
27-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Me and my brother are both uber fans and stayed until the end. These cup finals only come round once a year :greengrin and you can get a pint anytime.

Part timers eh. What are they like?

hibee19
27-05-2013, 06:32 PM

Theres another thread going called We stood together today or something like that yet everyone one here seems to be insulted one way or another be it they're happy clappers, uber fans, boo boys, part timers. We're great at standing together.

SeanWilson
27-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Me and my brother are both uber fans and stayed until the end. These cup finals only come round once a year :greengrin and you can get a pint anytime.

Part timers eh. What are they like?

;-)

nonshinyfinish
27-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I always stay until the end, but yesterday was only my second game of the season.

I'm almost certain that makes me a part-time überfan.

I'm_cabbaged
27-05-2013, 06:54 PM
I always stay until the end, but yesterday was only my second game of the season.

I'm almost certain that makes me a part-time überfan.

If you wait outside the east for a lot of the games you can nip in and take my seat when I **** off with a couple of minutes to go. That would take part-time uberism to a whole new level!!

One Day Soon
27-05-2013, 06:58 PM
If you wait outside the east for a lot of the games you can nip in and take my seat when I **** off with a couple of minutes to go. That would take part-time uberism to a whole new level!!

I could be wrong but I think if you did that it would mean that the two of you conspiring together would collectively be Uber-fannies.

I'm_cabbaged
27-05-2013, 07:01 PM
I could be wrong but I think if you did that it would mean that the two of you conspiring together would collectively be Uber-fannies.

Care to explain more? Or is just a lack of smiley?

One Day Soon
27-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Care to explain more? Or is just a lack of smiley?

Um, whoooooosh! :na na:

I'm_cabbaged
27-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Um, whoooooosh! :na na:

:)
Wee bit sensitive today ;)

Scouse Hibee
27-05-2013, 07:17 PM

:faf:

PatHead
27-05-2013, 07:23 PM
to join in the I laughed when......theme our bus was wetting itself when some Celtic fan walking backwards giving us abuse and walked right into a lamppost. Looked a dull one too. BTW anyone else get some Celtic supporters giving them the 5-1 from buses?

shezer
27-05-2013, 07:51 PM
When our bus passed the airport(edinburgh) there was a row of about 7 kids giving our bus the 5-1.

MSK
27-05-2013, 08:00 PM
When our bus passed the airport(edinburgh) there was a row of about 7 kids giving our bus the 5-1.That would have been yams ..showing off the
6 fingers on one hand ..:agree:

shezer
27-05-2013, 08:11 PM
That would have been yams ..showing off the
6 fingers on one hand ..:agree:

:greengrin Poor little things have no hope.We could put them on the Trocaire boxes over here if ye like

Sauzee07
27-05-2013, 08:56 PM
to join in the I laughed when......theme our bus was wetting itself when some Celtic fan walking backwards giving us abuse and walked right into a lamppost. Looked a dull one too. BTW anyone else get some Celtic supporters giving them the 5-1 from buses?

A classic moment and I probably had the best view! I'd pay money to watch it again, and again......

hfc rd
27-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Something pretty similar happened yesterday when smeltic scored their 3rd. A couple of folk around me, got up and were making their way up the stairs. An old guy that was sat a few rows behind me with his wife, stood up and started singing a series of chants whilst clapping his hands. Here are a 1-2 that had a couple of folk in my section in stitches:-

"You're just a boring bunch of part-time b*******"
"Part time b*******"
"You're just a boring bunch of part-time b*******"

"Youse only stay when we're winning"
"Stay when we're winning"
"Youse only stay when we're winning"

"I can see you sneaking out"
"I can see you"
"I can see you"