PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Fans In The World™

Diclonius
27-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Silent for ninety minutes, aside from a half hearted YNWA which was aborted halfway through when we sang over them.

TheMentalHibees
27-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Stole the Poznan from city, YNWA from Liverpool, and the colours they wear from us. Greatest? No. Unimaginative&plastic? Yes.

27-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Celtic best fans in the world MY ARSE !

MWHIBBIES
27-05-2013, 11:59 AM
They are pathetic

Glory Lurker
27-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Did I hear them doing the tune for "Allez, Allez....." in response to us, but without words? Yet another thing they've nicked.

Kato
27-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Celtic guy in the pub before the game yesterday claimed that they hated Hearts more than us.

Someone pointed out that the stole our strips, the stole our players and now they are trying to steal our hatred.

His own mates' laughter shut him right up.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Stole the Poznan from city, YNWA from Liverpool, and the colours they wear from us. Greatest? No. Unimaginative&plastic? Yes.

Has to laugh..... Stole the Piznan from City.

Stole the Poznan from ...... Erm..... POZNAN! No?

LancashireHibby
27-05-2013, 12:25 PM
At least City freely admit they nicked the Poznan instead of renaming it and then claiming it as their own.

27-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Has to laugh..... Stole the Piznan from City.

Stole the Poznan from ...... Erm..... POZNAN! No?

Either way it still confirms the fact that they are unoriginal, plastic fans who try to take credit for other clubs songs.

Kyle A
27-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Did I hear them doing the tune for "Allez, Allez....." in response to us, but without words? Yet another thing they've nicked.

Looking back on tv, It sounded like they were singing allez allez to the tune of seven nation army.

Stanton
27-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Celtic guy in the pub before the game yesterday claimed that they hated Hearts more than us.

Someone pointed out that the stole our strips, the stole our players and now they are trying to steal our hatred.

His own mates' laughter shut him right up.
Yep was talking to some Sellick fans after the game on the train .... They were saying how going to and returning from the game they had enjoyed jokey and friendly banter with the Hibby's they came across and how it could or would NEVER be like that with The Edinburgh pinks ...... There is still an element of they see us as their Edinburgh equivalents ...... Delusional ....... But they really HATE Hearts ......perhaps even more than us :cb

DAVE1875
27-05-2013, 01:09 PM
They are a mere whisper compared to the Dortmund fans

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Hearts are their filler in until the The Rangers get back in the SPL.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-05-2013, 01:24 PM
We looked like the greatest fans yesterday, infact we were!

NAE NOOKIE
27-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Thats totally unfair to the celtic fans.

When it comes to being patronising they have no equal in World football.

In the pub we were in before the game we were outnumbered about 3 to 1 by cellic fans and over the noise of the speakers booming out misty eyed republican songs a few of them managed to impart to me the our wee brothers, if we dont win we're glad it will be you lot, cut from the same Irish cloth peesh.

When a couple of them shook my hand after the match as we walked through them giving it the old " never mind you will do it next year " stuff I was actually embarrassed.

Give me the Yams any day over that rubbish !!!

Pretty Boy
27-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Celtic fans are genuinely cringeworthy.

They are so unoriginal and boring it's really quite sad. Glory hunting barstewards as well, remember there crowds in the 90s when they were winning **** all and liquidation was a real possibility.

There patronising pish pre and post game yesterday was brutal, even more nauseating was the fact a few Hibs fans seemed to want to be part of it, not many thankfully. They are well up there now as my 2nd most disliked club.

TomoHFC
27-05-2013, 03:48 PM
If Celtic are the best fans in the world they would sell out every home game, no get people getting kicked out for peeing in the stands and destroy another clubs stadium

One Day Soon
27-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Celtic fans are genuinely cringeworthy.

They are so unoriginal and boring it's really quite sad. Glory hunting barstewards as well, remember there crowds in the 90s when they were winning **** all and liquidation was a real possibility.

There patronising pish pre and post game yesterday was brutal, even more nauseating was the fact a few Hibs fans seemed to want to be part of it, not many thankfully. They are well up there now as my 2nd most disliked club.

Yup, its like encountering the entire cast from the Irish version of Brigadoon.

Revolting club, absolutely no difference between them and their other half - both quite happy to luxuriate in the sectarian dividend for decades and live like vampires off the corpse of Scottish football while complaining that it isn't strong enough to support them.

essexhibee
27-05-2013, 05:10 PM
They were awful yesterday. We on the other hand were immense. Very proud being a hibee walking out of Hampden yesterday. :agree:

sbell1875
27-05-2013, 06:39 PM
I've posted on another thread that some of them were back at Queen Street station before us.

Some lot they are.

DH1875
27-05-2013, 07:43 PM

Aye, because we made the original version of that didn't wee :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:

yeezus.
27-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Thats totally unfair to the celtic fans.

When it comes to being patronising they have no equal in World football.

In the pub we were in before the game we were outnumbered about 3 to 1 by cellic fans and over the noise of the speakers booming out misty eyed republican songs a few of them managed to impart to me the our wee brothers, if we dont win we're glad it will be you lot, cut from the same Irish cloth peesh.

When a couple of them shook my hand after the match as we walked through them giving it the old " never mind you will do it next year " stuff I was actually embarrassed.

Give me the Yams any day over that rubbish !!!

The exact same thing happened to me although it was more like a dozen or so.

Glory Lurker
27-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Aye, because we made the original version of that didn't wee :tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:

:doh::doh::doh::faf::faf::faf:

Argh! How come my brain seems to disengage the second I log in to this site?