PDA

View Full Version : Remember when- good luck messages?

Moon unit
27-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Seem to remember a time when Yam friends/ family/pals , who would wish you well before a final?....received just 1 txt message " hope u do it this year" etc etc!
Is this a sign of the growing bitterness?..interested to here comments.

Scouse Hibee
27-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Seem to remember a time when Yam friends/ family/pals , who would wish you well before a final?....received just 1 txt message " hope u do it this year" etc etc!
Is this a sign of the growing bitterness?..interested to here comments.

Fans of both clubs seem more interested in the demise of the other than sometimes what is happening at home, it seems to be the done thing these days and is growing stronger every year. Don't really get it myself, a sign of the times I guess.

brownkg
27-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Fans of both clubs seem more interested in the demise of the other than sometimes what is happening at home, it seems to be the done thing these days and is growing stronger every year. Don't really get it myself, a sign of the times I guess.
For my tuppence worth this growing intolerance has 2 roots:-

T'internet encouraging keyboard warriors to vent their spleen with little or no repercussion
All seater stadia not allowing mixing of fans as used to happen

I spoke to/sent messages to several mates over the weekend but maybe I am just an old foggie too.
Feel free to slaughter me to confirm part 1
And also 3get the mods to grow up with the compulsory autosig that doesn;t help either