PDA

View Full Version : Lennon demands respect.

Jim44
27-05-2013, 07:26 AM
He says that his players and team should now get the respect they deserve. Without being pedantic what is he on about and how does he expect this respect to manifest itself? Should the fans of every team in the country give them a minutes applause at the opening games of next season? On yer bike Lennon, you and your team get enough rewards and accolades as it is. Can you not see that it's not a lack of respect but a gross universal dislike of the bitter and twisted creature that is Neil Lennon.

Seanair
27-05-2013, 07:48 AM
He says that his players and team should now get the respect they deserve. Without being pedantic what is he on about and how does he expect this respect to manifest itself? Should the fans of every team in the country give them a minutes applause at the opening games of next season? On yer bike Lennon, you and your team get enough rewards and accolades as it is. Can you not see that it's not a lack of respect but a gross universal dislike of the bitter and twisted creature that is Neil Lennon.

I would respect him if Celtc had average crowds of 10,000and paid the same wages as the rest of the SPL, and if he didn't think he was above SFA laws.
Since none of these things apply he's just the fanny I think he is.

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Aye well done Neil and Celtic on winning a 1 horse race!

Treadstone
27-05-2013, 07:54 AM
Aye well done Neil and Celtic on winning a 1 horse race!

With the lowest ever points tally.

hibsbollah
27-05-2013, 07:56 AM
You dont command respect by asking for it. Pathetic.

Just_Jimmy
27-05-2013, 07:57 AM
From me Celtic get credit for their performances in Europe. Tough group, they did well to get out off and to beat Barca was an achievement.

For everything else its the basic standard. Wish hed pissed off to england to show how crap he really is.

s.a.m
27-05-2013, 07:59 AM

:agree: ..or by being disrespectful to the people you want to respect you.

hibsbollah
27-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Can you imagine Jock Stein, Turnbull, Matt Busby et al publically pleading for more 'respect'? :coffee:

Devilstorment
27-05-2013, 08:15 AM
He demands respect... Go and manage in England and show us how much of a tactical mastermind you are then Lennon.... Or better yet just stay at Celtic with you inflated resources cause you are scared to show yourself.

Expecting Rain
27-05-2013, 08:36 AM
He demands respect... Go and manage in England and show us how much of a tactical mastermind you are then Lennon.... Or better yet just stay at Celtic with you inflated resources cause you are scared to show yourself.

Would end up like Strachan, Jeffries, Butcher and McInnes.

Gatecrasher
27-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Lennons lucky he has no rangers to compete with he would have been out of a job a long time ago. He gets no respect from me the whining wee tosser.

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Perhaps he should have gone a bit deeper and said in which areas he feels there is a lack of respect. I don't want to be cynical, but on a day when they should be celebrating, this sounds like another strategy to start a fight. Now that as a club, they have become all that they are supposed to despise, we should expect more of the same.

jdships
27-05-2013, 08:50 AM

Absolutely correct .
Respect HAS TO BE EARNED no matter who you are .
What a role model for youngsters !! !
:rolleyes:

Devilstorment
27-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Would end up like Strachan, Jeffries, Butcher and McInnes.

:agree:

#FromTheCapital
27-05-2013, 08:55 AM
Can't wait till the prick moves to another club and gets found out. At the moment I could manage Celtic and win a double. Apart from all the grief he gets (which he brings on himself tbh) he has the easiest job in football just now.

MWHIBBIES
27-05-2013, 08:59 AM
I could do better with Celtic, pathetic excuse for a manager and an even worse excuse for a human being.

27-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Lennon is a greeting faced, moaning, classless little ***** and him and his team can GTF :fenlon

Baader
27-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Celtic and Lennon are a match made in heaven. He has the easiest job in football right now yet still moans bitterly about it due to the fact no-one recognises his domestic honours as that much of an achievement.

DAVE1875
27-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Until he can save a side from relegation or win a title/cup whilst in command of a side whose wage & transfer budget is relatively the same as every other side in the same league as his, he'll get no respect from me.

Or do a Wigan and be the winning underdog against a side who are huge favourites

:fenlon

neilmartinrocks
27-05-2013, 09:59 AM
A man who earns respect will receive respect
A man who demands respect will only receive contempt.
I can see no reason to accord any respect to Lennon or his team. Listening to celtc fans with there " the establishment hates us " routine is a bit much.
They ARE the establishment. Scottish football is run for their ( and the huns ) benefit.

Scouse Hibee
27-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Had a Manager once that no-one liked or respected because of his aloof attitude, he was made a company director and promptly entered the works canteen to announce "I am a now a director of this company and I demand your respect" I laugh out loud at Lennon just as I laughed out loud then.

Onion
27-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Lennon is an immature, graceless, attention-seeker with a serious personality disorder who needs help rather than respect. The press and TV companies should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to allow an afflicted person to make a fool of himself in front of the nation.

CraigHibee
27-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Lennon is a cock

sbell1875
27-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Anyone else notice in the standard pre-match handshakes Lennon shook the hands of the match officials and Fenlon ONLY?

Following shaking Fenlon's hand he ran back to the changing room and got changed into his track suit.

Fenlon stayed and shook the hand of every Celtic player.

For a man who demands respect I wouldn't exactly say he's quick in showing it to the opposition.

essexhibee
27-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Same respect he shows on a regular basis when he gets touch line bans?

Erse.

Devilstorment
27-05-2013, 06:42 PM
What really gets on my wick is how is lips are always so dry and chapped! GRRRR :grr:

Makaveli
27-05-2013, 06:44 PM
The thing with Neil Lennon is, he's a prick.

Sir David Gray
27-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I demand a million pounds.

I have no chance of getting it though.

Bad Martini
27-05-2013, 06:48 PM
The wee fanny has been staying up late watching too much GoodFellas.

Respect what? A loss to st Mirren in the league cup? Taking longer than previous seasons to win the league without the huns in the league? Being sent to the stands more than he had been in the dugout???

Or just being the odious wee nyaff that nobody likes???

I think not bag of balls.

twiceinathens
27-05-2013, 10:30 PM
In terms of the SPL given their vastly superior cash and player resources then anything but a comfortable championship win was obviously inevitable. In terms of Europe, their results in the group stages have to be admired but they also carried a lot of luck. A competent team, but I doubt they will be as successful in the champions league next year. Nothing to be awe struck about.

zosohibee
28-05-2013, 04:19 AM
Celtic and Lennon are a match made in heaven. He has the easiest job in football right now yet still moans bitterly about it due to the fact no-one recognises his domestic honours as that much of an achievement.

Not even his own fans

hibsbollah
29-05-2013, 11:33 AM
As much as i dislike Lennon and dont rate him managerially, i think he will land a big job in Englamd before long. When you think that Stoke are reportedly interested in appointing Mark Hughes, who has proved again and again he is a dismal failure tactically and is disliked by his players wherever hes gone, it becomes obvious that there just isnt that many competent managers out there to choose from.

JohnStephens91
29-05-2013, 12:10 PM
He's an anchor with a w, he needs a bodyguard everywhere he goes inside football stadiums because he is such a detestable man. No respect for anyone else so why should he get any when the SPL should be wrapped up by February at the least? Ginger toothed ****hole.

RIP Bestie
30-05-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm sorry but I could never respect a man who quite clearly plays a victim in a situation that he encourages with snide little comments that are aimed to antagonise and feed the poison that exists within Scottish football because of the religious hatred between our Glasgow neighbours.