PDA

View Full Version : Never been so proud to be a hibee

27-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Disappointed obviously at the result but in fairness we were beaten by the better team. Unlike last year we actually made an effort and gave everything. I can accept defeat if we have given everything.

As for the hibs support. Well what can I say. Absolutely outstanding! Out sang the celtic fans from start to finish. It genuinely made me so proud to be a hibs supporter. Well done to the hibs fans!

WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC :flag:

kdhibees1
27-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Disappointed obviously at the result but in fairness we were beaten by the better team. Unlike last year we actually made an effort and gave everything. I can accept defeat if we have given everything.

As for the hibs support. Well what can I say. Absolutely outstanding! Out sang the celtic fans from start to finish. It genuinely made me so proud to be a hibs supporter. Well done to the hibs fans!

Agree 100% with this comment. I was welling up at the end. Amazing support yesterday!!:agree:

GlenrothesHibee
27-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Ive got no words to describe that support yesterday. Never been so proud. Celtic must have wondered what what the hell was happening

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2013, 01:55 PM
I must've had to settle myself about 10 times throughout the match just to stop me from bursting into tears. Had to wipe away a few stray tears at "we'll support you evermore"

27-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Felt like a big family yesterday, together and stronger than ever! Proves once and for all that the jambos ludacrous claim that "they killed us" is complete and utter nonsense. The celtic supporters claim to be the best supporters in the world but clearly yesterday proved they are far far from it. Winning 3-0 in a Scottish Cup Final and you still could have heard a pin drop in their end. The hibs fans showed them up good and proper and I 100% know that if it had been the other way around and it had been us winning, they no way would have shown the same passion and support.

Absolutely unbelievable support, could not be prouder to be a hibee right now :flag:

1two
27-05-2013, 02:27 PM
I can't compare yesterday to any other time as a Hibs fan.

Defiance, acceptance, togetherness, friendship, fellowship - I can't find the right word to describe it.

It wasn't a celebration of the occasion (as in a tartan army style - we'll still have a good time regardless) just a celebration that we're the greatest club in the world, even if we don't have the greatest team.

I hope we can carry it through as a club to next season.

I love you Hibernian.
We'll support you ever more.

MyJo
27-05-2013, 02:46 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152828544705652

You can buy Scottish cup success with a £30m a year wage bill but you can't buy class like this!

yeezus.
27-05-2013, 02:54 PM

I agree 100%. I was trailing the East of Glasgow pubs afterwards and even the Celtic fans were praising our support - outstanding.

GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
27-05-2013, 07:12 PM
A jambo mate posted this on facebook, smart erse comment but made me laugh, good banter if you can take it.

Cup final parade goes ahead tonight to allow proud Hibs fans to celebrate winning the singing, apparently....... ;)

wick hibby
27-05-2013, 07:40 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::flag::flag::flag: 100%

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Great article here -

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/opinion/anthony-brown-hibs-beaten-on-the-pitch-but-in-the-stands-fans-won-hands-down-1-2945497

joe breezy
27-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Not a bad article but I made the mistake of looking at the comments of the morons.

Glad I've deleted all the ones I know on Facebook - don't need any if them as friends. Absolute mugs. Looking forward to their absolute destruction

One Day Soon
27-05-2013, 08:58 PM
A jambo mate posted this on facebook, smart erse comment but made me laugh, good banter if you can take it.

Cup final parade goes ahead tonight to allow proud Hibs fans to celebrate winning the singing, apparently....... ;)

Aye? And when are they holding the public rally for Hearts fans to celebrate Mr Romanov's destruction of their rectal elasticity?

Scouse Hibee
27-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Aye? And when are they holding the public rally for Hearts fans to celebrate Mr Romanov's destruction of their rectal elasticity?

As I said good banter if you can take it!

CallumLaidlaw
27-05-2013, 09:02 PM
As I said good banter if you can take it!

That classless moron Skacel has tweeted tonight, asking how the Hibs parade is going

One Day Soon
27-05-2013, 09:14 PM
That classless moron Skacel has tweeted tonight, asking how the Hibs parade is going

Well as a has-been footballer who never really made it at any serious level he's soon going to have a lot more time to tweet pi5h all day long as his playing career comes to an end. Good luck with the PhD though...

Sir David Gray
27-05-2013, 09:27 PM

I would have thought he would have been too busy baking cakes and pulling pints in support of his beloved Jambos to be bothered with tweeting about us. :confused:

Pete
27-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Not a bad article but I made the mistake of looking at the comments of the morons.

Glad I've deleted all the ones I know on Facebook - don't need any if them as friends. Absolute mugs. Looking forward to their absolute destruction

These morons will never get what that was all about.

They support a soulless club. I pity them.

Pete
27-05-2013, 09:52 PM

Hearts class.

EastCalderHibby
27-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I would have thought he would have been too busy baking cakes and pulling pints in support of his beloved Jambos to be bothered with tweeting about us. :confused:

I wonder if the big nosed welt could tweet his girlfriend zal to thank him for his great goal he scored for us ,cos if he had not done that for us
it could have been them at the final instead and we would have lost out on ££££££££££££££££££££
Shared gate v sheep
Shared gate v killie
Shared semi gates
Shared final gate , also all games on tv, Europe . All that dosh because of that goal ,THANK YOU ZAL
Just think big man if you did it at the right end then maybe just maybe the mutants that follow that ***** you play/played for would have been
at a game instead of raiding the kids piggybanks and baking cakes :greengrin:greengrin:na na::na na::thumbsup::thumbsup: