PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Buses

Prydo
26-05-2013, 11:04 PM
No one seems to have done it yet but even though the buses were late to arrive at Easter Road this morning and took forever to return to Edinburgh after the game, think we should thank Mikey and all the rest who organised these trips, Bus 2 was bouncing there and back today :flag::not worth:pfgwa

howdenthehibby
27-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Yes thanks a lot. Heres to next year:flag:

BroxburnHibee
27-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Apologies to all on bus 1 who were held up by us after the game.

Unfortunately my son is recovering from dislocating his kneecap so it took quite a while to walk back.

Was hoping the pedalos would have been aboot after :greengrin

vein
27-05-2013, 05:46 PM

Unfortunately my son is recovering from dislocating his kneecap so it took quite a while to walk back.

I wouldnt worry as I dont think you were last. My mate couldnt find the buses so text me saying he was getting the train instead. About 100 yards down the road after setting off he jumped on when he finally found the buses (Lets be honest they were pretty easy to spot :greengrin).

Big thanks to all involved in organising these buses :thumbsup:

Edit - Anyone on bus 1 check the sticky at the top of the board as I have someones scarf currently lodging with me!

Benny Brazil
27-05-2013, 05:51 PM

I was on bus 1 as well BH no need to apologise - it wouldn't have got us back to Edinburgh any quicker anyway :greengrin

Mikey
27-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Apologies for the late departure from Easter Road. They had us down for an 11am departure and not 10:30am. Confirming the time with them at least 3 times obviously wasn't enough!!

howdenthehibby
28-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Apologies for the late departure from Easter Road. They had us down for an 11am departure and not 10:30am. Confirming the time with them at least 3 times obviously wasn't enough!!

No problem mate its all part of the experience, our bus broke down at the semi too. But wouldnt change it for the world. The banter was great.just wondering what it'll be like when we do win the bloody thing.GGTTH.:aok: