PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say...

Humo
26-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm a little dissapointed about the result today. However, I've had a brilliant season following the cabbage. We were unbeaten against the **** with fantastic wins at Easter Road and at Tynecastle, curtosy of Wotherspoon, Sparky and Caldwell. We had a great cup run including an amazing away day at Kilmarnock and a phenomenal come back at Hampden against Falkirk. It was always going to be a tall order beating that class Celtic side today but it summed up our season when we silenced their fans even at 3-0 down. Couldn't be more chuffed to be a Hibs fan, our day will come #GGTTH

:flag:

madabouthibs
26-05-2013, 10:23 PM
It's difficult at times, but from 85 minutes onwards just reminded me of why I love being a Hibby, and how proud a club we are. I've just finished watching the game, and I rewound that last 5 mins 3 times. We deserve better, and it'll come. Have faith. GGTTH

JHFC
26-05-2013, 10:42 PM
It's difficult at times, but from 85 minutes onwards just reminded me of why I love being a Hibby, and how proud a club we are. I've just finished watching the game, and I rewound that last 5 mins 3 times. We deserve better, and it'll come. Have faith. GGTTH

Hopefully there is a good quality video of it uploaded on youtube. Would be amazing to hear and we the fans deserve a massive applauds we were simply outstanding.