PDA

View Full Version : Joke Hibs Mascot

greenteam
26-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Ive just been to the Hibs store (net) To read "The sunshine bear"...Which is a Lynx. My chest still hurts. Could today get any more funny. Oh to be a Hibee.
Im so use to my disappointment its just the norm, anyway who cares at least we got there.
I was working tonight and my last delivery was a guy with a Hearts top on, when he opened the door. I nearly died, If I knew that I would of spat on his chips lol, but I shut my mouth and he gave me a tip....so I gave him one. "That will be 7-0...I mean 7 quid mate". It was £7.40, but soooo worth it.

greenteam
26-05-2013, 09:24 PM
This is true BTW...Was just a funny day (ok, it wasnt, but I cant be arsed being upset again):flag:

kaimendhibs
26-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Ha ha well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chibs
26-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Ive just been to the Hibs store (net) To read "The sunshine bear"...Which is a Lynx. My chest still hurts. Could today get any more funny. Oh to be a Hibee.
Im so use to my disappointment its just the norm, anyway who cares at least we got there.
I was working tonight and my last delivery was a guy with a Hearts top on, when he opened the door. I nearly died, If I knew that I would of spat on his chips lol, but I shut my mouth and he gave me a tip....so I gave him one. "That will be 7-0...I mean 7 quid mate". It was £7.40, but soooo worth it.
A delivery guy in Swindon who happens to deliver to a yam in Swindon,
Wow ,what's the chances of that

greenteam
27-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Anyway...What the fik is a bear thats a cat all about????. Jeez was it thought up by our defence??
:na na::na na: