PDA

View Full Version : Bother in B6

since90plustwo
26-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Anybody else see the two clowns that went ape and punched an old man today after telling them to sit down as he couldn't see? Was absolutely disgusted. People like that have no place in our fanbase and were rightly thrown out. NOT HIBS CLASS

Purehibee_MYB
26-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Saw them on my train home, getting in everybody's way and being generally ignorant. Pair of erses

LioNeilMessi
26-05-2013, 09:23 PM
It was absolutely disgusting. It wasn't even the old guy that had to sit down, he was just sticking up for the elderly couple a few rows back. I saw them on the 7.30 train back too which was surprising.. Did they actually get launched from the ground?

SmallvilleHibee
26-05-2013, 09:25 PM
If you saw that happening you should have:

A: Alerted a steward or one of Glasgow's finest
B: Kicked the living sh*t out of them

Devilstorment
26-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Really really disappointed to hear that kind of stuff. Cause that is more likely to be reported than the great effort the majority of fans put in today

I'm_cabbaged
26-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Was it a a couple? Saw a couple getting launched early doors.

Thecat23
26-05-2013, 09:45 PM
I was about 6 rows behind. Boy got launched out. Then the old guy was taken away but returned. He was wearing a cap the old boy. The lad who was throwing punches looked a greasy, spotty little slimy turd. When he past us I think everyone wanted to lamp him.

Devilstorment
26-05-2013, 09:48 PM
I was about 6 rows behind. Boy got launched out. Then the old guy was taken away but returned. He was wearing a cap the old boy. The lad who was throwing punches looked a greasy, spotty little slimy turd. When he past us I think everyone wanted to lamp him.

Hope it wasn't the old fella that sits next to me in the East he is always sporting a cap.

DaveF
26-05-2013, 11:08 PM
Flip side to this is that in section A3 it was a true family area with lots of parent child combo's enjoying the game and the singing. No hassle with standing up \ sitting down and just a pleasant bunch all round.

Bay Area Hibees
27-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Fekking idiots, love them to get a proper kick in from some Hibs fans.

iwasthere1972
27-05-2013, 08:15 AM
Don't want to start another thread but can I add the two tossers who were sitting in our seats in B8 who would have rather had a fight than move to their seats. Even when he showed me his tickets clearly showing that he was in the wrong seats he was having none of it. I had to stop my brother from lamping him and just told him to move or I'll get the stewards or the police to do it. Eventually moved but me and my brother missed the first five minutes before kick off when everyone was holding up the cards etc. Twenty minutes into the game my brother went to the toilet and within seconds there was another piss artist sat on his seat rolling himself a ciggie. Well he was told in no uncertain terms to move.

It's all very well having a few drinks before the match but some take it a bit too far.

That's me done.

ronaldo7
27-05-2013, 08:23 AM
A couple of Celtc fans removed from our area in the South upper when they celebrated the first goal. Stewards eventually got them out after about 15 minutes.

...WentToMowAnSPL
27-05-2013, 08:29 AM
A couple of Celtc fans removed from our area in the South upper when they celebrated the first goal. Stewards eventually got them out after about 15 minutes.

South Upper was a great place to be ... I was right at the back on the last row , section Q row R I think - atmosphere was great too ... Saw the two numpties get lifted

ronaldo7
27-05-2013, 08:31 AM
South Upper was a great place to be ... I was right at the back on the last row , section Q row R I think - atmosphere was great too ... Saw the two numpties get lifted

Great view, and the fans all up singing to the last:aok:

hibIBZ
27-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Don't want to start another thread but can I add the two tossers who were sitting in our seats in B8 who would have rather had a fight than move to their seats. Even when he showed me his tickets clearly showing that he was in the wrong seats he was having none of it. I had to stop my brother from lamping him and just told him to move or I'll get the stewards or the police to do it. Eventually moved but me and my brother missed the first five minutes before kick off when everyone was holding up the cards etc. Twenty minutes into the game my brother went to the toilet and within seconds there was another piss artist sat on his seat rolling himself a ciggie. Well he was told in no uncertain terms to move.

It's all very well having a few drinks before the match but some take it a bit too far.

That's me done.

was in B8 and saw that. Ignorant plebs. Plus the guy who kept calling izaguirre a paki. For a start hes from Honduras not Pakistan and claros is from the same country.

Hermit Crab
27-05-2013, 11:05 AM
If you saw that happening you should have:

A: Alerted a steward or one of Glasgow's finest
B: Kicked the living sh*t out of them

B. is that really the answer??

Hermit Crab
27-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Fekking idiots, love them to get a proper kick in from some Hibs fans.

Is that the answer. Really?

Hermit Crab
27-05-2013, 11:09 AM

Aye. They were just along from me. It looked like at one point one of them got a dunt to the coupon. They were with a guy who was a hibs fan I believe.

27-05-2013, 11:14 AM
I thought the hibs support in general was great, never saw any trouble, we did the club proud yesterday. Sad to hear about this incident, hope those idiots never come anywhere near easter road or our support again, absolutely no need for that vile thuggish behaviour and people like that are certainly not welcome in the hibs support.

Lofarl
27-05-2013, 11:23 AM
I was in South upper got a great view of the Celtic fan incident. They guy was there with his mate who was a hibby and was showing off his Hibs tattoo, which kinda looked like a stick on one.

What really shocked me was

The real venom they guy was subjected too

The fact that the steward never kicked him out right away

The many hardmen who shut up when people in fluorescent jackets are not there to protect them.

It was a shame as the whole incident really distracted from the game and turned a good atmosphere into something quite poisonous.

matty_f
27-05-2013, 12:20 PM
I was in South upper got a great view of the Celtic fan incident. They guy was there with his mate who was a hibby and was showing off his Hibs tattoo, which kinda looked like a stick on one.

The many hardmen who shut up when people in fluorescent jackets are not there to protect them.

It was a shame as the whole incident really distracted from the game and turned a good atmosphere into something quite poisonous.

I was just along from that and really the stewards should have dealt with it much quicker than they did.

As for folk in someone else's seat I genuinely struggle to understand the difficulty in sitting in the seat given to you. Was the cause of better at the semi and evidently caused issues here as well. As posted on another thread, too many folk have the attitude of better"I'm alright so f*** everyone else".

Scottie
27-05-2013, 12:33 PM

I was in south upper and didnt see the incident What section were they in?

dp00
27-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Something happened in south lower aswell

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

27-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Finals bring out the best in our support but sadly it sometimes brings out the worst as well. A very small minority of selfish idiots who try to act the hard man and ruin it for others. Some folk can't handle a few pre-match drinks without getting absolutely plastered and go to the game and act like a thug. A shame for the good supporters that have to sit near these people. If you can't handle your drink and if drink makes you act like a selfish bully then dont drink. Simple as that.

Like I say though, lets not let the actions of a couple of cowardly pathetic idiots tarnish the whole hibs support because we did the club proud yesterday and on the whole the hibs support behaved brilliantly.

Purple & Green
27-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Flip side to this is that in section A3 it was a true family area with lots of parent child combo's enjoying the game and the singing. No hassle with standing up \ sitting down and just a pleasant bunch all round.

That was where I was - A3 - and it was generally very good. I did have a drunken muppet come and attempt to remove my 8 year old son from his seat, too drunk to realise not only was he in the wrong row, but the wrong seat number. Another idiot behind me who shouted obscenities from first minute to last oblivious to the fact his partner and child were sitting with him. He spent the game swearing, and she spent the game telling him to tone it down there were children all around. I'd hoped that it would have been a proper family area after the semi final nonsense, but if you're going to act like a moron in front of your own child, I think that is going to be hard to deal with.

skankomcphee
27-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Was in N3 in the South Upper and was surprised at how close to the Celtic fans we were - I was in the very last seat of the Hibs section and there was only 5 seats between me and the first Celtic fan, with ticker tape and a steward in the middle of them. One or two loudmouths in the Celtic support getting it tight from the Hibs fans and it looked like it could turn into a low-level square go between one Hibby and a Celtic supporter at one point but overall passed off without incident.

Golden Bear
27-05-2013, 01:10 PM

Two Celtic imposters in there as well but they were outed after the second goal went in. It looked like it was a father & son and they were none too happy when the stewards evicted them but what else did they expect?

Tonez
27-05-2013, 03:29 PM

There was 6 of us in that section. 5 Hibs fans & 1 Celtic fan. This Celtic fan has 2 season tickets for Easter road as he takes his disabled father in law to all the home games. He did not jump about celebrating when the first goal went in so whoever said they seen him jumping about celebrating is talking complete and utter bul****, the only reason anything happened was because the guy sitting directly behind us started shouting at us and there was a few heated words exchanged.
The situation was made a whole lot worse by some fat guy who decided to leave his chair from a few rows behind and make his way down to us, where he was told to **** off back to his seat. The rest of the surrounding fans seemed to jump on the "they're all Celtic fans" bandwagon. The stewards ejected us on the basis we couldn't prove we where Hibs fans. Even though our mate has a Hibs tattoo on his arm. The steward carted him off out to the section we where all sat in to prove we where Hibs fans by showing the tattoo. Glasgows finest came to have a word with us to which we were all going back to our seats then some young Hibs fan decided he wanted to be a gob***** on the way to & back from the toilet shouting anti Celtic remarks towards us in which he swiftly bolted when he got a reaction then We where all asked to leave because we couldn't prove we where Hibs fans. I had to watch the remainder of the game from a pub down the road.

J-C
27-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Glad I missed all that nonsense, I was sitting behind McNamara Snr and Kano, plus all their family.

Tonez
27-05-2013, 03:38 PM

What a load of crap!! Did you see them celebrating!? No....you'll have seen us arguing with a fan directly behind us and then put 2 & 2 together and came up with 5.

J-C
27-05-2013, 03:42 PM

Only thing I saw there was a smoke bomb being thrown, was abot 6-67 rows behind me, stewards lifted somone about 10 mins after it happened, obviously went away to check cctv first.

ronaldo7
27-05-2013, 05:15 PM
What a load of crap!! Did you see them celebrating!? No....you'll have seen us arguing with a fan directly behind us and then put 2 & 2 together and came up with 5.

I don't think I've said he was jumping around. I said he celebrated the goal. Can you tell me why he was outed? The big fat guy (as you posted) seemed very irate at your celtc chum taking a seat in the hibs end and rightly so imo. When the rules change back to anyone in any end then your chum will be welcome, I'm sure. Until then, he should have shut the **** up to maintain his anonymity.