PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Fans Huddle

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Anyone else feel Hampden shaking today when Celtc fans were doing that huddle thing? I was in the South upper, it felt like Hampden was about to collapse...surely canny be safe!

Onceinawhile
26-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Can't say I did to be honest bit I was in the west. Yet another thing they nicked from another club. Is there anything original about them?

green day
26-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Nope, bunch of IRA sympathisers, stop giving them airtime ya tube.

Wheat Hound
26-05-2013, 08:38 PM
eh, not at all actually

Beefster
26-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Anyone else feel Hampden shaking today when Celtc fans were doing that huddle thing? I was in the South upper, it felt like Hampden was about to collapse...surely canny be safe!

You're right. The South Upper was shaking.

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 08:40 PM

im not giving them airtime ya tube im questioning the safety of Hampden. YA TUBE

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2013, 08:41 PM

:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
26-05-2013, 08:41 PM

Yep. Felt like a mini earthquake.

green day
26-05-2013, 08:43 PM
im not giving them airtime ya tube im questioning the safety of Hampden. YA TUBE

Erm, I suspect the stadium is built to the relevant standards and won't fall down.

So, that much is blatantly obvious.....so my question is why are you bigging them up?

kaimendhibs
26-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Not in the least. I was in south upper and felt nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devilstorment
26-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Can't say I did to be honest bit I was in the west. Yet another thing they nicked from another club. Is there anything original about them?

from whom?

LancashireHibby
26-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Bet it wasn't shaking as much as the stand at Killie during allez allez allez au. Or even the upper tier at Motherwell.

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Erm, I suspect the stadium is built to the relevant standards and won't fall down.

So, that much is blatantly obvious.....so my question is why are you bigging them up?

Im not "bigging them up" you thick shop front im pointing out the stadium was shaking. Regarding your point, presumably Hillsborough and Bradford were also built to the relevant safety standards though?

JohnStephens91
26-05-2013, 08:52 PM
from whom?

Manchester City as they introduced it to Britain after they played Lech Poznan and the Poznan fans were doing it during the game. City adopted it from there and the thieves claimed it as their own but then called it 'the huddle' and tried to pass it off as original or them doing it first. ****ing ******* ***** ****ers should just **** off ****ing hate their ****ing guts, rotten IRA sympathising ****my ****holes.

Onceinawhile
26-05-2013, 08:54 PM
from whom?

Lech poznan. Though we stole allez allez au, so people in glass houses and all that.

green day
26-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Im not "bigging them up" you thick shop front im pointing out the stadium was shaking. Regarding your point, presumably Hillsborough and Bradford were also built to the relevant safety standards though?

Can't speak about Bradford but I was actually at Hillsborough.......so I may know a tad more about it than you. Happy to discuss further, but let's agree to disagree on the tic chaps today.

;-)

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Can't speak about Bradford but I was actually at Hillsborough.......so I may know a tad more about it than you. Happy to discuss further, but let's agree to disagree on the tic chaps today.

;-)

Amazing, i thought that you must be about 14 given that you fancy Green Day.

Well no not really, if you are disagreeing that Hampden was shaking today then you are wrong because it was.

wearethehibs
26-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Lech poznan. Though we stole allez allez au, so people in glass houses and all that.

That is true but Ive actually heard Tic fans claim they were first to do it (the turning your back and bouncing) They just stay in their own wee world like

scoopyboy
26-05-2013, 09:10 PM

Well no not really, if you are disagreeing that Hampden was shaking today then you are wrong because it was.

Your bit of Hampden was maybe shaking, I was in the west and 100% it wasn't.

I'm not 14btw.

green day
26-05-2013, 09:13 PM

Erm, OK...

45 actually.

Green Day ( good band, don't actually fancy them) formed in 1987.......so while I may like them if I was 14, my age is just dandy.

You though, might want to stop the personal abuse.

Scònaldò
26-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Erm, OK...

45 actually.

Green Day ( good band, don't actually fancy them) formed in 1987.......so while I may like them if I was 14, my age is just dandy.

To be fair, you called him a tube first :cb

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Erm, OK...

45 actually.

Haha you've just proved how much you are lacking in thought given your ya tube chat. :bye:

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 09:17 PM
To be fair, you called him a tube first :cb

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
26-05-2013, 09:18 PM
This thread may have gone off course a little bit but I have to agree with with the OP, I felt quite a lot of shaking as they did their Poznan thing.

green day
26-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Haha you've just proved how much you are lacking in thought given your ya tube chat. :bye:

Not really, we both had a minor pop, but you appear to want to carry it on.

How about letting it lie?

GGTH

brianmc
26-05-2013, 09:23 PM
I was in the west stand-it wasn't shaking at all during the dodgers one attempt at backing their team. I never heard a peep out of them either despite the bouncy thing they were doing. Quietest sellick support ever!

Hibby70
26-05-2013, 10:02 PM
A more pleasing South Upper story was the Celtic fans eventually being ejected from our end. Stewards took their time about it. Looked like they were there with a Hibs mate (I thought I recognised him anyway)

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 10:04 PM
A more pleasing South Upper story was the Celtic fans eventually being ejected from our end. Stewards took their time about it. Looked like they were there with a Hibs mate (I thought I recognised him anyway)

:agree: dunno why it took so long

anon1875
26-05-2013, 10:05 PM

someones mad

Jonnyboy
26-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Only time I felt the stadium shaking was the half time stampede to the bogs for a fag :wink:

madabouthibs
26-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Stadium shake my erchy! We won that battle hands down! Magic from the Hibbys today, one season well have the team to match us!

NOLA
26-05-2013, 10:41 PM
proddy are ye :wink: im joking before you blow a gasket ya tube.

Sir David Gray
26-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Surely there couldn't have only been 2 people that felt the movement/shaking when they were doing that?

Maybe it was an earthquake after all! :greengrin

matty_f
26-05-2013, 10:44 PM
This thread may have gone off course a little bit but I have to agree with with the OP, I felt quite a lot of shaking as they did their Poznan thing.

South upper definitely was shaking at one point.

LaMotta
26-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Stadium shake my erchy! We won that battle hands down! Magic from the Hibbys today, one season well have the team to match us!

FFS this isnt a the voice style battle about who had the better fans.....its about the alarmingly dodgy infrastructure of the national stadium!!