PDA

View Full Version : Today consolidates our place - edinburgh's big team

hibsfan
26-05-2013, 08:26 PM
So - we lost. Last year we didn't turn up, today we just got beat by a better team. What a difference a year makes!

However - the positives. We are still closer to the Scottish cup than the jambos! Today we finish the season and we are the big team in the capital... With hearts dying - that ain't gonna be changing anytime soon!

Waxy
26-05-2013, 08:35 PM
We always were Edinburghs big team.
They had to spend millions upon millions to overtake us for just a few years.
Normal service resumed now though.

...WentToMowAnSPL
26-05-2013, 08:39 PM
#zombiejambos at a place of work or Internet site near you...be afraid (or just laugh!)

telfordhibby
26-05-2013, 09:24 PM
14 days and counting:wink:

hibee19
27-05-2013, 12:42 AM
So - we lost. Last year we didn't turn up, today we just got beat by a better team. What a difference a year makes!

However - the positives. We are still closer to the Scottish cup than the jambos! Today we finish the season and we are the big team in the capital... With hearts dying - that ain't gonna be changing anytime soon!

This would make sense if we'd won or at least given Celtic a game.

Steve-O
27-05-2013, 12:59 AM
This would make sense if we'd won or at least given Celtic a game.

Exactly. It wasn't quite as bad as last year, but people seem to be thinking the team were good because the fans were in good voice.

Sadly, the team were not good from the 5th minute onwards.

hibee19
27-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Exactly. It wasn't quite as bad as last year, but people seem to be thinking the team were good because the fans were in good voice.

Sadly, the team were not good from the 5th minute onwards.

The fans were terrific but a good day out doesn't mean a good performance. The fans gave it their all, the players unfortunately, yet again, weren't at their best at hampden.

hibs4thecup1988
27-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Big team...don't make me laugh. As for hearts spending loads to "overtake us". Really? I mean seriously?

Hate to admit it but even before Romanov they were better, and let's face it give it 2 years tops they will probably be debt free and above us again. That's how lucky they r

Pete
27-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Big team...don't make me laugh. As for hearts spending loads to "overtake us". Really? I mean seriously?

Hate to admit it but even before Romanov they were better, and let's face it give it 2 years tops they will probably be debt free and above us again. That's how lucky they r

It's normal to post some unreasonable reactions after a defeat and people usually make allowances for it.

However, that's just total mince. Every part.

Sorry.

Moon unit
27-05-2013, 07:32 AM
It's normal to post some unreasonable reactions after a defeat and people usually make allowances for it.

However, that's just total mince. Every part.

Sorry.
Agree, let's not get caught up with this big team, wee team stuff..that's pure Yamboid talk!!!
Although we may be talking........ONLY TEAM soon!!!