PDA

View Full Version : The Proclaimers

Seveno
26-05-2013, 09:59 AM
I'm ready to go. Just waiting for my brother and two mates to arrive.

Sitting hear reading all the messages and listening to The Proclaimers. Have to admit that I am close to tears at just being part of my bigger family and what it will mean to us today if we win.

Please God ......Glory, Glory to the Hibees today.

Tha Cabbage Kid
26-05-2013, 10:03 AM
here here big man!!!

:aok:

Billychaotic182
26-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I'm the same mate! Buzzing

greengnome
26-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm ready to go. Just waiting for my brother and two mates to arrive.

Sitting hear reading all the messages and listening to The Proclaimers. Have to admit that I am close to tears at just being part of my bigger family and what it will mean to us today if we win.

Please God ......Glory, Glory to the Hibees today.

There will be plenty o' tears shed when "the" cup comes back to Easter Road... Emotions are part of being human, and part of being within the Hibernian family.. Get in there.. Enjoy the day, and God willing, we shall prevail.... GGTTH... :flag::flag::flag::thumbsup:

Vault Boy
26-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Joyful Kilmarnock Blues is the one for me right now! :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
26-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Joyful Kilmarnock Blues is the one for me right now! :thumbsup:

That's the one, on continuous loop!

Franck Stanton
26-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Thought I had lost my mojo about going to the games, gave my season ticket away, even gave my cup final entitlement that goes with it away, was of the opinion I had just lost my passion for the game, however.....went down to get replacement refreshments to make sure I had enough to last the game and had Proclaimers on cd and when my thoughts turned to the game found myself thinking about all the lucky lads/lassies going to the match and where they would be, in pubs/clubs/travelling to the game , enjoying the occasion, singing the songs, just....well bouncing. Not only brought a lump to my throat but really hit home just how f'n stupid I have been as I could have been there joining in. Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhh Anyway, now that the better half has hidden all the sharp things from me I am sitting here patiently waiting for the clock to get to 1.05p.m. so the tv coverage will start. Have set both the sky and dvd to record game just in case one breaks down. Come on Hibs, you CAN do it. :flag::flag::flag:

Jones28
26-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Second this mate!

Eganov
27-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Came across this version of Joyful Kilmarnock Blues before the game yesterday. Popped back into my head at the low points of the game yesterday and gave me a wee smile.

http://youtu.be/KPZyaUMNmh0

Vault Boy
27-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Came across this version of Joyful Kilmarnock Blues before the game yesterday. Popped back into my head at the low points of the game yesterday and gave me a wee smile.

http://youtu.be/KPZyaUMNmh0

To see Hibernun play. :tee hee: