PDA

View Full Version : Official Cup Final Weather Forecast

hibsbollah
26-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Its a perfect day for football.

The early morning cloud that is hanging around the Weedge area like Christian Nade waiting for a Greggs to open, will burn off soon to reveal unbroken sunshine for most of the day. High pressure will dominate, 1019mb and falling.

Temperatures in Scotland's largest and smelliest city will peak at a warm 16 degrees at kickoff, with a soft breeze of 12 mph from the fresh southwest just keeping any humidity down. You wont feel uncomfortable in shorts and tshirt. Well, unless you have a skin complaint.

Lets do it:flag:

jodjam
26-05-2013, 07:01 AM

The early morning cloud that is hanging around the Weedge area like Christian Nade waiting for a Greggs to open, will burn off soon to reveal unbroken sunshine for most of the day. High pressure will dominate, 1019mb and falling.

Temperatures in Scotland's largest and smelliest city will peak at a warm 16 degrees at kickoff, with a soft breeze of 12 mph from the fresh southwest just keeping any humidity down. You wont feel uncomfortable in shorts and tshirt. Well, unless you have a skin complaint.

Short sleeve attire it is then. The "hinge and brackett" can stay in the wardrobe. Mon the Hibs

Pretty Boy
26-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Short sleeves are a definite.

The big decision now is whether to go with shorts or not.

Green Man
26-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Just opened the curtains and it looks glorious. I'll still be wearing a trackie top as its an extra bit of green and can be a good makeshift flag :greengrin

Golden Bear
26-05-2013, 07:09 AM

Good, good - my cup final gear has been selected on the basis of your weather forecast. Sartorial elegance is definitely the order of the day. My supporters bus leaves in under an hour so still time to wolf down a hearty breakfast which will act as a stomach lining for perhaps a couple of shandies later in the day.:wink:

Bring it on!

:flag:

Billy Whizz
26-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Had a look at the weather for Glasgow today, and it says it due for rain between 12noon and 5pm?

hibsbollah
26-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Short sleeves are a definite.

The big decision now is whether to go with shorts or not.

:agree:

A lot depends on the shapelyness of the legs. Personally i'm keeping my milkbottle white calves covered up. Its better for everyone.

nonshinyfinish
26-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Had a look at the weather for Glasgow today, and it says it due for rain between 12noon and 5pm?

Have you just questioned the Bollah weather forecast?!

Admin! :panic:

hibsbollah
26-05-2013, 07:12 AM

Trust me. My reputations at stake.

Billy Whizz
26-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Trust me. My reputations at stake.

I hope you're right, I trust your reputation

Andy74
26-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Remember chaps that you won't be seen at home for about a week. Dress for later as well!

hibby rae
26-05-2013, 07:16 AM

That's not licence to be a full kit ****er though is it?

Golden Bear
26-05-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm happy to report that the Met office have confirmed the accuracy of Bollah's forecast - as if we ever doubted it!

Hiber-nation
26-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Naebody's allowed tae wear a jaikit the day.

hibsbollah
26-05-2013, 07:23 AM
What would we do without you, bollah? Thanks for helping the Hibees choose weather-appropriate attire all season! The green jeans and white t-shirt are ready to go, just need to take my flag down from my wall to complete the look!

Andy raises a good point about dirty stopouts though. Draping yourself in a flag is a good idea, you can use it as a blanket later on when youre passed out on someones floor.

Excited as ****.

WeAreHibs
26-05-2013, 07:54 AM
So I won't look silly in my emerald green speedos???? :flag:

down-the-slope
26-05-2013, 09:08 AM

I can confirm its grey overcast and chilly - after a roasting sunny start to the day _noticed at 4-30 am when woken by hen party returning to the hotel -mmmmmits got a long way togo to get anywhere like th 18oC we had in Weegieville yesterday

bandylegs_jLeighton
26-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Well I am 5mins away from Hampden and there's a lot of clouds about at the minute.

Still a pleasant enough morning though!

Irish_Steve
26-05-2013, 09:16 AM
It better stay dry, i`ve just hung out me washing - mightnt see it for a while!

cwilliamson85
26-05-2013, 09:20 AM
I was in shorts but after a quick dash to tesco the jeans got put on.

I may regret this decision later on this afternoon when I am in the sweat box that is The Shed.

hibsbollah
26-05-2013, 09:22 AM
I can confirm its grey overcast and chilly - after a roasting sunny start to the day _noticed at 4-30 am when woken by hen party returning to the hotel -mmmmmits got a long way togo to get anywhere like th 18oC we had in Weegieville yesterday

By the time you're tucking into your prematch lunch it'll be mostly sunny, Slopey. The clouds WILL burn off by kickoff. (slightly nervous in case this is my Michael Fish Moment).

overdrive
26-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Was staying at my mate's flat in Glasgow last night and it is rather chilly. Quite sunny though - sunglasses recommended.