PDA

View Full Version : To the person behind me tomorrow..........

Mikey
25-05-2013, 07:10 PM
If the person in front of me is standing then I'll be standing. No amount of tapping me on the shoulder will make any difference so don't waste your time.

If you really want me to sit down then make sure those in rows A to R are sitting and I'll do so too.

Cheers :aok:

Dinkydoo
25-05-2013, 07:18 PM
That applies to the person behind me too; I'm only a of row from the back so there's not a chance I'll be sitting.

North stand row WW - haven't been as far back at Hampden before.

HH81
25-05-2013, 07:20 PM
If the person in front of me is standing then I'll be standing. No amount of tapping me on the shoulder will make any difference so don't waste your time.

If you really want me to sit down then make sure those in rows A to R are sitting and I'll do so too.

What stand you in?

I'm_cabbaged
25-05-2013, 07:20 PM

And on the final whistle I'm lighting up a Cuban :cb

Yuillsy
25-05-2013, 07:25 PM

It wont matter. We'll all be Hibees bouncing!!!!

Aldo
25-05-2013, 07:25 PM
And on the final whistle I'm lighting up a Cuban :cb

You better no be sittin near me then......

Cos if we win there is a very good chance I'll be greeting ma eyes oot and thus putting out yur Cuban... ;-)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Anyone know if row RR is high up or middle-ish

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Anyone know if row RR is high up or middle-ish

Depends on what stand you're in?

SteveHFC
25-05-2013, 07:29 PM
If anyone behind me ask's me to take off my Daffy Duck mask then you can do one :greengrin:thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Depends on what stand you're in?

North. Do you know if its a good view?

HH81
25-05-2013, 07:32 PM

Should be as north seemed quite steep.

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 07:33 PM

Cracking view. A is the front and I think ZZ is the back. What section are you in?

Gatecrasher
25-05-2013, 07:38 PM
If anyone behind me ask's me to take off my Daffy Duck mask then you can do one :greengrin:thumbsup:
If i see a person having a w**k dressed as Daffy Duck, I'll say hi but i'm not shaking your hand.

GlenrothesHibee
25-05-2013, 07:38 PM
As long as the person behind me isnt the "change it Fenlon, change it Fenlon, close him down" guy i'll be delighted.

SteveHFC
25-05-2013, 07:39 PM
If i see a person having a w**k dressed as Daffy Duck, I'll say hi but i'm not shaking your hand.

:faf::faf:

DH1875
25-05-2013, 07:44 PM
OK to start off with the club were selling tickets for A1 to A3 as the family section. If your in there and want to stand you've no complaints really if folk moan at you to sit down. Same goes with the North. You know what your in for if your in there so no complaints if everyone around you is standing/bouncing.

I find a bit of common sense is normally the best way to go.

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 07:48 PM
OK to start off with the club were selling tickets for A1 to A3 as the family section. If your in there and want to stand you've no complaints really if folk moan at you to sit down. Same goes with the North. You know what your in for if your in there so no complaints if everyone around you is standing/bouncing.

We all stood in the semi final in the North, even at 3-0 down

Dinkydoo
25-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Anyone ever been 'seated' in the final few rows in the North before?

I think I'm practically on the halfway line so no complaints there but I've been quite fortunate in the past in having been allocated seats in and around the Q row in the North stand.

SteveHFC
25-05-2013, 07:50 PM

I think I'm practically on the halfway line so no complaints there but I've been quite fortunate in the past in having been allocated seats in and around the Q row in the North stand.

I'm in Row SS tomorrow mate. :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Cracking view. A is the front and I think ZZ is the back. What section are you in?

Im in RR my friend.

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Im in RR my friend.

I know you are, but what block, or seat no

Billy Whizz
25-05-2013, 07:53 PM

Seat 1, block C5 is the halfway line

Beefster
25-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Let's hope the person behind you is physically capable of standing for 90 minutes or more.

clerriehibs
25-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Let's hope the person behind you is physically capable of standing for 90 minutes or more.

But as mikey points out, he's not physically capable of telling rows A-R to sit doon.

Rocky
25-05-2013, 08:07 PM

I'm in the family section for that very reason - I'd love to be in the north but my wee boy wouldn't see anything. He could see hee haw last year and he ended up in tears when we scored cos he had no idea what was happening when the place erupted (this was in the "family stand" btw).

i hope no one is selfish enough to block the kids' view in the family tomorrow - including me if I get too excited!

Dinkydoo
25-05-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm in Row SS tomorrow mate. :aok:

Not physically seen my ticket yet but my mate (who ordered them - as per usual) has said they're row WW. Think I'm right in thinking that is the second row from the back.....

I was in D4, row P for the semi last year, in the North stand.

Aldo
25-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Most of the ground runs from row A to ZZ however there are sections that run to CCC ( maybe more??

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Anyone else here in the West... section B8?? :confused:

Ryan91
25-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Most of the ground runs from row A to ZZ however there are sections that run to CCC ( maybe more??

From working at the Set Up the day, I know that the West goes up to at least EEE, maybe even GGG right in the very middle.

sleeping giant
25-05-2013, 09:05 PM

Me and my wee laddie mate.

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Me and my wee laddie mate.

What row mate? I just hadn't herd others mention B8 in the West and got worried (like usual).

sleeping giant
25-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Row P. Seats 197 and 196.

frazeHFC
25-05-2013, 09:08 PM
I paid for the North so i could stand. Near the front but will no way be sitting during this one!

One Day Soon
25-05-2013, 09:09 PM

That depends on whether he's doing it after the final whistle or not. If he has reason to do THAT THEN, all bets are off.

Actually what would be really impressive would be if Stevie was able to arrange for that Daffy gif to appear on the big screens at Hampden at the end of the game if we win it.

Aldo
25-05-2013, 09:09 PM
From working at the Set Up the day, I know that the West goes up to at least EEE, maybe even GGG right in the very middle.

Thot that.

Cabbage East
25-05-2013, 09:10 PM
I got the shoulder tap treatment last year but as the boy had a wee one with him I walked up to the back row and stood with my mates in the concourse. I'm no doing that this time, get on your feet and cheer the boys on. This isn't the opera.

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Can I hang my flag up at the front of the West?

:flag:

scunnyhibs
25-05-2013, 09:15 PM

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

Pretty good seating plan that should give you an idea of how far up each section goes. Needs flash so might not work on mobiles. iPhones and iPads should use puffin as a browser then flash works.

I'm pretty high up in west b8....was as close to north as I could get!

Mikey
25-05-2013, 09:15 PM
I paid for the North so i could stand. Near the front but will no way be sitting during this one!

Watch out for someone in Row T coming down and giving you a :tsk tsk:

:everythin

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Row P. Seats 197 and 196.

:aok: might see ya, look out for a tattooed skinhead with stitches in his lip.

:pfgwa

WeeCraigy
25-05-2013, 09:16 PM

I am, Row W, sat near there for the semi (other side obviously) and the view isn't too bad!

frazeHFC
25-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Watch out for someone in Row T coming down and giving you a :tsk tsk:

:everythin

Don't worry, i'm keeping the 'stand up for Hibernian' chant for that exact moment. :greengrin

SteveHFC
25-05-2013, 09:17 PM
That depends on whether he's doing it after the final whistle or not. If he has reason to do THAT THEN, all bets are off.

Actually what would be really impressive would be if Stevie was able to arrange for that Daffy gif to appear on the big screens at Hampden at the end of the game if we win it.

I might :wink:

danhibees1875
25-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Can I hang my flag up at the front of the West?

:flag:

So long as it doesn't cover any advertising or obstruct any views I would highly doubt you'll encounter any problems. :aok:

sleeping giant
25-05-2013, 09:18 PM
:aok: might see ya, look out for a tattooed skinhead with stitches in his lip.

:pfgwa

It'll be like looking in the mirror :-)

Hibernia Na Eir
25-05-2013, 09:19 PM

nae offence, but, a polite 'could ye sit down please' tends to work for me

LancashireHibby
25-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Don't think I've ever sat down in the North. Unfortunately I'm in the South tomorrow so fully expecting to have to sit down for the first time this season!

Albanian Hibs
25-05-2013, 09:28 PM

Me and my hubby are

Benny Brazil
25-05-2013, 09:29 PM

Me and my daughter are SH

DH1875
25-05-2013, 09:37 PM
What row mate? I just hadn't herd others mention B8 in the West and got worried (like usual).

Best seats in the west and the last section before it joins the north :thumbsup:.

Pete
25-05-2013, 09:38 PM
There will be loads of people in B8.

monktonharp
25-05-2013, 10:00 PM
if we win tomorrow, apart from me standing most of the game,be aware. I'll be greetin' like a bairn and huggin' kissin' puttin' ma tongue doon anyone's throat..... ... who ever is closest to me. you have been warned.:hibees

iwasthere1972
25-05-2013, 10:04 PM

Me and my brother. :aok:

LancashireHibby
25-05-2013, 10:05 PM
if we win tomorrow, apart from me standing most of the game,be aware. I'll be greetin' like a bairn and huggin' kissin' puttin' ma tongue doon anyone's throat..... ... who ever is closest to me. you have been warned.:hibees

That is you in your avatar, isn't it?

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 10:11 PM
It's typical of me to leave all my questions until the night before.

Anyway, how does one get from Hampden to central station on the way back? I might need to rush for a train in Ayr to get back home to the Toon.

LancashireHibby
25-05-2013, 10:14 PM
It's typical of me to leave all my questions until the night before.

Anyway, how does one get from Hampden to central station on the way back? I might need to rush for a train in Ayr to get back home to the Toon.
Jump on a train at Mount Florida. Be prepared to wait for quite a while to get on the platform though. Failing that, get a cab or walk it.

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Jump on a train at Mount Florida. Be prepared to wait for quite a while to get on the platform though. Failing that, get a cab or walk it.

:aok: Cheers mate. I'm now more concerned about finding my way home than I am about the game itself! No idea how I'm going to get back to Stranraer. I'm praying for a miracle or Usain Bolt's speed.

MSK
25-05-2013, 10:29 PM
That is you in your avatar, isn't it?Naw hats his Daughter ..I can assure you ..ye dinnae want his tongue doon yer throat !!! :greengrin

yeezus.
25-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Right, this is the last roll of the dice, to say it's a long shot is an understatement.
IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A LIFT TO STRANRAER AFTER GAME I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT AND PAY PETROL MONEY.

There's been a right **** up with my medication and I need to be home on Monday for the GP.

monktonharp
25-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Naw hats his Daughter ..I can assure you ..ye dinnae want his tongue doon yer throat !!! :greengrin well said K, was about to add, naw, touch her and i'll rip yer lips oaf!:greengrin

Loopz
25-05-2013, 11:55 PM

To the person sitting in front of me tomorrow. If you are obstructing my 7 year old sons view in an all seater stadium, I will be tapping you in the shoulder to ask you to sit down. I won't expect you to ask the person sitting 2 rows in front of you to sit down, only the person sitting directly in front of you. It is then their job to pass that message on.:wink:

vein
26-05-2013, 12:07 AM
To the person sitting in front of me tomorrow. If you are obstructing my 7 year old sons view in an all seater stadium, I will be tapping you in the shoulder to ask you to sit down. I won't expect you to ask the person sitting 2 rows in front of you to sit down, only the person sitting directly in front of you. It is then their job to pass that message on.:wink:

Said 7 year old could stand on their seat maybe? I'm not trying to be a fud about it but if everyone is standing around me and my 9 year old then I'll be getting him to stand on his seat.

Cabbage East
26-05-2013, 12:09 AM

You are pathetic.

DH1875
26-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Naw hats his Daughter ..I can assure you ..ye dinnae want his tongue doon yer throat !!! :greengrin

Was just about to say they were looking no bad for a 59 year old :greengrin

Where you sitting?

BarneyBreslin
26-05-2013, 12:14 AM
At the semi the standing up scenario resulted in fistycuffs between Hibs fans (we had just conceded the 2nd to be fair). It's a touchy subject, I prefer to stand but as soon as the person on front of me sits I will sit also.

Loopz
26-05-2013, 12:19 AM
You are pathetic.
Very harsh on cup final day.:confused:

Pete
26-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Stand in the North?: Yes.

Stand in the West?: Just watch out for bairns.

Stranraerhibee: Come on mate, that's out the way. Cut a deal with a cabbie.

Monktonharp: You have a nice daughter.

Peterdouglas: Have some more cider.

Thread closed.

hibs4thecup1988
26-05-2013, 01:21 AM

Thread closed.

:faf: :aok::top marks

Beefster
26-05-2013, 05:34 AM

Thread closed.

Do you do private work cos I could use you the next time Mrs Beefster's in a mood?

Onion
26-05-2013, 05:57 AM
To the person behind me ....to the front, to the left and right of me.....

.... hope you all have a great day, that the team does us proud, and we finally get a result every one of us deserve.

:flag::pfgwa

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2013, 07:09 AM
To the person in front of me, do what the **** you like and I will follow, it's a cup final, I'm happy, I want you to be happy :flag:

To the person behind me, sorry mate you'll just have to go with the flow whatever it is. :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
26-05-2013, 08:13 AM
You are pathetic.

Fail to see what's pathetic about a dad looking out for the interests of his wee laddie. Maybe if your dad had done the same you might have learnt some respect for others?