PDA

View Full Version : Final on Xtra?

The Green Goblin
25-05-2013, 04:58 PM
I emailed the xtra email address but no reply yet. I know Hibernian International is showing it but does anyone know if the game is definitely on Hibs Xtra as well?

Thanks if anyone can help me.

hongkonghibee
25-05-2013, 05:16 PM
I emailed the xtra email address but no reply yet. I know Hibernian International is showing it but does anyone know if the game is definitely on Hibs Xtra as well?

Thanks if anyone can help me.

Yes it will be on Hibs TVXtra, but only for half season ticket holders (because of the broadcasting rights)
It will be on Hibernian TV International too for everyone

The Green Goblin
25-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Yes it will be on Hibs TVXtra, but only for half season ticket holders (because of the broadcasting rights)
It will be on Hibernian TV International too for everyone

Magic. Cheers! I have the half season ticket so should be good! Thanks for the quick reply.

GG

PeeJay
25-05-2013, 05:45 PM
You guys sure about this - the Hibs TV Xtra page says "We'll be back next season for the European Qualifiers" - no mention of a Scottish Cup Final? :confused:

The Green Goblin
26-05-2013, 01:44 AM
You guys sure about this - the Hibs TV Xtra page says "We'll be back next season for the European Qualifiers" - no mention of a Scottish Cup Final? :confused:

It's on the official site. HKH is right - available to half-season ticket holders.

PeeJay
26-05-2013, 09:00 AM
It's on the official site. HKH is right - available to half-season ticket holders.

Cheers - missed that! Have a great day everyone! :flag: